Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 48091 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 31 with 3233 viewsSwanseaman

Any live streams anywhere?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 31 with 3232 viewsOldjack

ruggger on I can't find any football either

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 3127 viewsFlashberryjack

Can't see that starting line up getting anything out of Leeds, I have been wrong before, so lets hope eh!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Aug 31 with 3055 viewsairedale

Almost a nice goal by us then.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Aug 31 with 2924 viewsphact0rri

we really see up for it today. not sitting off at all. good sign.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 31 with 2792 viewsMrSwerve

We look a bit vulnerable in defence atm.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 31 with 2782 viewsDDCH

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 31 by DJack

On DAB R/Wales... in Swansea area at least.

Thanks mate, just dug out my DAB pocket radio, luckily still charged :)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 2676 viewsthe_gasman

Cmon the swans

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 31 with 2648 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 31 by DDCH

Thanks mate, just dug out my DAB pocket radio, luckily still charged :)

Superb.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 31 with 2607 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Aug 31 by airedale

Almost a nice goal by us then.

Was it a shot, as the BBC text has us with no shots and Leeds with 3?
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Aug 31 with 2552 viewsCroftyjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 31 by DJack

On DAB R/Wales... in Swansea area at least.

m in Swansea but wales friendly on FFS...was easier to listen to the swans in the 80s
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 2495 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 31 by Oldjack

ruggger on I can't find any football either

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 2496 viewsCrazedBison

Leeds seem to be loving a foul today. We’re getting shoved to ground constantly by them. Seems a plan of theirs...
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 2479 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

Was it a shot, as the BBC text has us with no shots and Leeds with 3?

Almost a back pass OG by Mike, didn’t have enough pace on the ball fortunately.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 2392 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Leeds strategy is that they foul constantly, some wont be called.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 31 with 2298 viewsairedale

Our goalie distribution could be better today so far.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 31 with 2242 viewsMrSwerve

Leeds looking far better at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 2103 viewsJohnw102

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Leeds strategy is that they foul constantly, some wont be called.

Yellow for them at last, more to come!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 2095 viewsmonmouth

We are very much a second half team. I’d be thrilled if we are well in the mix at HT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 2061 viewsairedale

Alioski muppetry getting himself a yellow, thank you v much. He’s been asking for it though.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 15:26]
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 2026 viewsphact0rri

well we can see which side the referee's bread is buttered.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 31 with 1875 viewsepaul

Link for game

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 31 with 1815 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 31 by epaul

Link for game

Not working for me
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 31 with 1801 viewsbluenile

We're doing ok ATM, but Bidwell not the answer at left back, I feel.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 31 with 1779 viewsCaptain_Sham

Tick tock

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024