Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 48092 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 31 with 3204 views34dfgdf54

Not a great start by dhanda
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 31 with 3196 viewsJohnw102

Working for me https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_f8FC

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 31 with 3195 viewsepaul

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 31 by blackpooljack

Not working for me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 31 with 3100 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 31 by blackpooljack

Not working for me

Nor I.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 31 with 3056 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 31 by bluenile

We're doing ok ATM, but Bidwell not the answer at left back, I feel.

For me Declan John is a more exciting player. Obviously the people who matter prefer Bidwell.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 31 with 3045 viewsepaul

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Aug 31 by DJack

Nor I.

click on watch it on youtube

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 31 with 3003 viewsSwanseaman

Not working for me

search for - DONATE FOR FUTURE GAMES! - on youtube

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 31 with 2828 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 31 by Johnw102

Working for me https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_f8FC

Excellent stuff, shame about the commentary.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 2804 viewsDJack

Thank you, gentlemen.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 2795 viewsbluenile

We have to change that left back position for the second half. Bidwell getting shredded on every attack.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 2765 viewsairedale

If Leeds No 4 Forshaw was playing for us, he’d be Swansea Forshaw.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 2759 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 31 by epaul

Link for game

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 31 with 2732 viewsWingstandwood

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 31 by airedale

If Leeds No 4 Forshaw was playing for us, he’d be Swansea Forshaw.

Argus!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 31 with 2700 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I know this will come as a tremendous shock to everyone, but...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 31 with 2681 viewsOldjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 31 by epaul

tidy cheers Paul

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 31 with 2665 viewsMrSwerve

Mike Van der Hoorn aka Lionel Messi.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 31 with 2658 viewsthe_gasman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 31 by Swanseaman

search for - DONATE FOR FUTURE GAMES! - on youtube

Thanks. Working perfect

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 31 with 2478 viewsMagic_Michu

Bidwell and Dhanda off please...

Bidwell is useless

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 31 with 2423 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 31 by Magic_Michu

Bidwell is useless

He’s keeping Naughts and John out though.......?
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 31 with 2314 viewsJohnw102

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 31 by brightonjack

Excellent stuff, shame about the commentary.

Some people are never happy!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 2297 viewsSwanseaman

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 31 by Magic_Michu

Bidwell is useless

Get the Naughton on and watch how much better we play.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 2283 viewsblackpooljack

Thanks for the stream lads much appreciated
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 31 with 2142 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 31 by MrSwerve

Mike Van der Hoorn aka Lionel Messi.

Wyndham's been reading my posts.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 31 with 2021 views34dfgdf54

Like to see Garrick come on.

Crying out for a bit of pace imo.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 1970 viewsjack2jack

Happy with nil nil
Expecting both teams to up their game, should be an interesting second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024