Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales home games 17:52 - Aug 29 with 4599 viewsSgorioFruit

having worked in Cardiff this last month I can 100% confirm that all Wales competitive games should be played at the Millennium stadium (or whatever its called now) as opposed to the Cardiff City stadium. Failure to do so means failure to grow and failure for many missing out.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Wales home games on 17:55 - Aug 29 with 2992 viewsSwanjaxs

Cheers 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wales home games on 18:01 - Aug 29 with 2950 viewspencoedjack

I have no interest in watching Wales (home games) whilst they play ALL home competitive home games at Lego land
Wales home games on 18:19 - Aug 29 with 2898 viewsChief

We can't sell out Legoland at the moment. Why go to another stadium twice the size?

The atmosphere in the Spain game was pathetic.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales home games on 18:34 - Aug 29 with 2853 viewsbuilthjack

1500 seats still available for Azerbaijan next Friday 6th September

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales home games on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 2847 viewsNeath_Jack

Wales home games on 18:01 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

I have no interest in watching Wales (home games) whilst they play ALL home competitive home games at Lego land

Same for me, the only time I'll enter that place is to watch Swansea City FC

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales home games on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 2790 viewsNotLoyal

Wales home games on 18:19 - Aug 29 by Chief

We can't sell out Legoland at the moment. Why go to another stadium twice the size?

The atmosphere in the Spain game was pathetic.

I recall Wales being the best supported team in Europe, it could happen again if they left Lego land.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales home games on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 2772 viewssainthelens

Wales home games on 18:36 - Aug 29 by Neath_Jack

Same for me, the only time I'll enter that place is to watch Swansea City FC

This.
Wales home games on 19:03 - Aug 29 with 2753 viewsbuilthjack

The atmosphere is great for Wales games. If our stadium had been expanded when they had the chance, games could be played at the liberty. But its too small. Thanks Jenkins.
I will support Wales wherever they play. Its what you do.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales home games on 19:04 - Aug 29 with 2745 viewsCooperman

Wales home games on 18:53 - Aug 29 by NotLoyal

I recall Wales being the best supported team in Europe, it could happen again if they left Lego land.

Aye, same here. 60,000 plus for meaningless friendlies.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wales home games on 19:04 - Aug 29 with 2747 viewsDrGonzo

The CCS is fine. Adequate size for where we are at the moment.

Quite pathetic that someone wouldn't go there because it's Cardiff 's home ground of course. People need to grow up.
Wales home games on 19:43 - Aug 29 with 2649 viewsChief

The team say they prefer playing at Legoland.

I know they aren't used to crowds week in week out but they really need to sort the queuing at the turnstiles there.

Wales home games on 20:01 - Aug 29 with 2597 viewssainthelens

Wales home games on 19:43 - Aug 29 by Chief

The team say they prefer playing at Legoland.

I know they aren't used to crowds week in week out but they really need to sort the queuing at the turnstiles there.

The seats probably won't flip down anyway due to lack of use.
Wales home games on 20:10 - Aug 29 with 2571 viewsFireboy2

Wales home games on 19:03 - Aug 29 by builthjack

The atmosphere is great for Wales games. If our stadium had been expanded when they had the chance, games could be played at the liberty. But its too small. Thanks Jenkins.
I will support Wales wherever they play. Its what you do.

This ^
Wales home games on 20:30 - Aug 29 with 2523 viewsGaryjack

Wales home games on 19:04 - Aug 29 by Cooperman

Aye, same here. 60,000 plus for meaningless friendlies.

In fairness, it was when the Miil stad had just opened and they were only charging a fiver to get in. Would never happen again. Not unless we won the World cup anyway!
Wales home games on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 2491 viewsNortbankboy

Wales home games on 20:30 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

In fairness, it was when the Miil stad had just opened and they were only charging a fiver to get in. Would never happen again. Not unless we won the World cup anyway!

I remember when they dropped the ticket price from a
Tenner down to a fiver down the vetch
And doubled out gate,which was the start of journey to the premiership
Great days
Wales home games on 22:28 - Aug 29 with 2317 viewsTNT

Seen every Wales game at The Millenium, not one at scumdiff city ground.

WFA missed a trick since the Euros success.

Not missed a Swans league nor cup game at scumdiff since '76... it's a fking league ground.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wales home games on 22:32 - Aug 29 with 2291 viewsmajorraglan

For the size of the crowds they currently get the Cardiff City Stadium is in my opinion the best place for Wales to play. I have been to matches at the Millennium Stadium/Cardiff Arms Park when it’s been bouncing, but I have also been there when it’s been flat as a pancake and half empty ( which is more often the case). I see no reason why some of the friendly games couldn’t be played in Swansea or Wrexham, but to me playing at Cardiff is a decent shout.
Wales home games on 22:35 - Aug 29 with 2282 viewsGaryjack

Wales home games on 22:28 - Aug 29 by TNT

Seen every Wales game at The Millenium, not one at scumdiff city ground.

Not missed a Swans league nor cup game at scumdiff since '76... it's a fking league ground.

So you've never watched Wales at Ninian, The Vetch or the the Lib? But you saw every game at the Mill Stad?
Wales home games on 22:37 - Aug 29 with 2269 viewsChief

Big own goal by the FAW by also taking the Belarus friendly to Legoland. It'll have a crap crowd.

T&T was in Wrexham few months ago, Belarus should definitely have been in the Liberty.

Wales home games on 22:38 - Aug 29 with 2262 viewsTNT

Wales home games on 22:35 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

So you've never watched Wales at Ninian, The Vetch or the the Lib? But you saw every game at the Mill Stad?

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

But I think you need to read my post again.

Wales home games on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 2243 viewsGaryjack

Wales home games on 22:38 - Aug 29 by TNT

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

But I think you need to read my post again.

i don't think i do. You said you've never attended a game at Scumdiff City(CCS) as it's a fvckin league ground, but so were the others!
Wales home games on 22:49 - Aug 29 with 2195 viewsbuilthjack

Wales home games on 22:37 - Aug 29 by Chief

Big own goal by the FAW by also taking the Belarus friendly to Legoland. It'll have a crap crowd.

T&T was in Wrexham few months ago, Belarus should definitely have been in the Liberty.

Wrexham was good for the T&T game chief. I was on your bus.

Wales home games on 22:51 - Aug 29 with 2182 viewsTNT

Wales home games on 22:43 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

i don't think i do. You said you've never attended a game at Scumdiff City(CCS) as it's a fvckin league ground, but so were the others!

Seen every Wales game at The Millenium, not one at scumdiff city ground (because it's their shithole).

Not missed a Swans league nor cup game at scumdiff since '76... as it's their fking shithole league ground, not where I want to watch my international team.

Wales home games on 23:09 - Aug 29 with 2143 viewsGaryjack

Wales home games on 22:51 - Aug 29 by TNT

Seen every Wales game at The Millenium, not one at scumdiff city ground (because it's their shithole).

Not missed a Swans league nor cup game at scumdiff since '76... as it's their fking shithole league ground, not where I want to watch my international team.

But you've watched games at Ninian Park when most Wales games were played there!
Wales home games on 23:13 - Aug 29 with 2120 viewsTNT

Wales home games on 23:09 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

But you've watched games at Ninian Park when most Wales games were played there!

Only before The Millenium was built.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024