Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chopra 19:54 - Aug 29 with 2611 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chopra on 20:03 - Aug 29 with 2543 viewsjacktheripper

Who's that coming out of William Hills........
Chopra on 20:08 - Aug 29 with 2516 viewsOldjack

Dirty cheating scumdiff kant who stuck the boot into Joe when he was on the floor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chopra on 20:43 - Aug 29 with 2389 viewsplasjack

Seems a Cardiff trait to not pay back money they owe, on a separate issue FIFA have given Cardiff till 5th September to cough up what they owe FC Nantes over the Sala transfer, or they will decide.
Chopra on 20:45 - Aug 29 with 2365 viewsdickythorpe

Steve Bruce schooled him the other day with a "Who is he?"
Chopra on 20:46 - Aug 29 with 2364 viewspencoedjack

I don’t care
Chopra on 20:48 - Aug 29 with 2351 viewssainthelens

Head slapping low life cvnt.
Chopra on 20:49 - Aug 29 with 2342 viewsDarran

Chopra on 20:46 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

I don’t care

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chopra on 20:51 - Aug 29 with 2321 viewsGaryjack

Chopra on 20:43 - Aug 29 by plasjack

Seems a Cardiff trait to not pay back money they owe, on a separate issue FIFA have given Cardiff till 5th September to cough up what they owe FC Nantes over the Sala transfer, or they will decide.

Sounds like they already have decided then!
Login to get fewer ads

Chopra on 20:57 - Aug 29 with 2286 viewsplasjack

Chopra on 20:51 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

Sounds like they already have decided then!

Sounds like a compromise to me, and paying 50% of the fee will happen as the paperwork probably was late.
Chopra on 21:21 - Aug 29 with 2155 viewsbluey_the_blue

EDIT: Found it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49517124

Well, it's not exactly as you described, is it?

FIFA want us and Nantes to reach an agreement, not surprising, FIFA don't really want to touch it with a bargepole. We'll see what happens on the 5th then I guess.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 21:24]
Chopra on 21:32 - Aug 29 with 2090 viewsbluey_the_blue

Getting back to the topic, everyone knows what Chopra is like. Christ, he had a mobile phone hidden in the dugout, when a sub he'd use it to place bets.

I just love the way people want to use his gambling related problems to shout down the message that Asian footballers are under represented in football.
Chopra on 21:37 - Aug 29 with 2066 viewsTNT

Just a fat Jonathon woss.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Chopra on 21:38 - Aug 29 with 2061 viewsJackSomething

Chopra on 21:32 - Aug 29 by bluey_the_blue

Getting back to the topic, everyone knows what Chopra is like. Christ, he had a mobile phone hidden in the dugout, when a sub he'd use it to place bets.

I just love the way people want to use his gambling related problems to shout down the message that Asian footballers are under represented in football.

Oh come on Bluey, you can't have typed that with a straight face!

Whenever someone famous says something you don't like, you embark on an immediate character assassination, even if that person is a 16 year old child. Now someone you don't like is saying something you have no problem with and it's not fair that people are taking the piss out of him? Pull the other one you snowflake.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Chopra on 21:41 - Aug 29 with 2040 viewsbluey_the_blue

Chopra on 21:38 - Aug 29 by JackSomething

Oh come on Bluey, you can't have typed that with a straight face!

Whenever someone famous says something you don't like, you embark on an immediate character assassination, even if that person is a 16 year old child. Now someone you don't like is saying something you have no problem with and it's not fair that people are taking the piss out of him? Pull the other one you snowflake.

What?

I've no love for Chopra - great goalscorer, shitty off the pitch. He's commenting on a valid issue in football and some other player wants to blow his comments off because reasons...
Chopra on 21:47 - Aug 29 with 1992 viewsbuilthjack

If FIFA didn't think Cardiff should pay up they would have stated that. They have given Cardiff a chance to do the right thing.
Just pay up or Fifa will make you do it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chopra on 21:58 - Aug 29 with 1938 viewsbluey_the_blue

Chopra on 21:47 - Aug 29 by builthjack

If FIFA didn't think Cardiff should pay up they would have stated that. They have given Cardiff a chance to do the right thing.
Just pay up or Fifa will make you do it.

Not necessarily.

FIFA make a ruling then it sets a precedent, something I doubt they want to get into. Months and months ago they wanted us and Nantes to make an agreement, before full evidence was submitted.

Dalman stated many months ago we'd abide by whatever decision FIFA come up with anyway.
Chopra on 22:06 - Aug 29 with 1899 viewsOldjack

Chopra on 21:58 - Aug 29 by bluey_the_blue

Not necessarily.

FIFA make a ruling then it sets a precedent, something I doubt they want to get into. Months and months ago they wanted us and Nantes to make an agreement, before full evidence was submitted.

Dalman stated many months ago we'd abide by whatever decision FIFA come up with anyway.

bet they don't

Pay up , you heathens !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chopra on 22:32 - Aug 29 with 1804 viewswestside

Didn't they have a grant from UEFA to pay for their stadium expansion.

Make em pay the grant back to cover Nantes fee owed.
Chopra on 05:32 - Aug 30 with 1526 viewsicecoldjack

And FIFA just love booting British clubs in the nuts, that won’t be a pleasant experience for Cardiff I reckon .
Chopra on 06:56 - Aug 30 with 1433 viewsbluey_the_blue

Chopra on 05:32 - Aug 30 by icecoldjack

And FIFA just love booting British clubs in the nuts, that won’t be a pleasant experience for Cardiff I reckon .

Maybe, maybe not. When lawyers get involved, things change.
Chopra on 08:47 - Aug 30 with 1240 viewsEasternJack

Chopra on 06:56 - Aug 30 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe, maybe not. When lawyers get involved, things change.

It’s a total sh1tshow.

FWIW - my read is that there’s clearly a contractual position that means Cardiff are not liable for the transfer payment. This causes huge issues for FIFA as they ratified and registered the transfer and has the potential to open up a can of worms on other deals.

FiFA are banking on Nantes accepting that they could walk away with nothing and Cardiff wanting to avoid the PR (and potential blacklisting) nightmare of avoiding their obligations on a technicality (btw - hugely unethical as the situation would not have arisen if Sala had not died).

I expect a compromise in the next few days.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 8:49]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Chopra on 09:00 - Aug 30 with 1195 viewsNeath_Jack

🎶 Michael Chopra is illegitimate, got no name on his birth certificate 🎶

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024