Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best chain restaurant wings 20:16 - Aug 29 with 5493 viewsBanosswan

Off to Orlando next month, in our American fans' view, what are the best wings from chain restaurants?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best chain restaurant wings on 18:57 - Sep 5 with 915 viewsDrGonzo

Best chain restaurant wings on 09:50 - Sep 2 by Professor

Been to the one on I-Drive and was pretty decent. If you like Italian Maggiano's Little Italy at Pointe Orlando is magnificent and Bahama Breeze good-nice Jerk Wings. Both have good lunchtime deals too.

Last time stayed in Disney and had a dining plan included-some surprisingly good places in Disney Springs

The dining plan was a god send. We had a meal out at the potted pig in Disney springs for 1 credit that was incredible.
Best chain restaurant wings on 21:49 - Sep 5 with 893 viewsProfessor

Best chain restaurant wings on 18:57 - Sep 5 by DrGonzo

The dining plan was a god send. We had a meal out at the potted pig in Disney springs for 1 credit that was incredible.

Being refurbed when we were there. We had the one table service meal so used a few in Disney Spings-
Art Smiths-amazing fried chicken with moonshine margaritas and Morimoto’s Asian were both excellent. As was Blaze pizza and Wolfgang Puck express. Even better now you can have
An alcoholic drink. Best pint was oddly in the ‘Avatar’ canteen. Great to use a snack credit for a big iced drink in Starbucks too. We went about five years ago and the Disney food was shocking. With a few exceptions we were genuinely impressed by the improvements last year.
Best chain restaurant wings on 22:07 - Sep 5 with 869 viewsJackSomething

Best chain restaurant wings on 21:49 - Sep 5 by Professor

Being refurbed when we were there. We had the one table service meal so used a few in Disney Spings-
Art Smiths-amazing fried chicken with moonshine margaritas and Morimoto’s Asian were both excellent. As was Blaze pizza and Wolfgang Puck express. Even better now you can have
An alcoholic drink. Best pint was oddly in the ‘Avatar’ canteen. Great to use a snack credit for a big iced drink in Starbucks too. We went about five years ago and the Disney food was shocking. With a few exceptions we were genuinely impressed by the improvements last year.

Whatever you think of Disney, they've done an amazing job of making Disney World a bubble.

When I was going as a teenager in the 90's, I'd never have dreamed of only staying on Disney property, even though they still had 3 major parks and 2 water parks plus Downtown Disney back then. You'd just be missing out on too much good stuff elsewhere in Orlando.

When we take our son for his first trip in the future, I will still look to stay off-site, but wouldn't overly argue if my wife wanted to stay on site and use the Dining Plan. Everything I've been told in recent years is how much the food options, shopping, hotels and Disney transport have improved. Now with Galaxy's Edge open and grand plans afoot for more Star Wars and Marvel expansions, Disney alone can easily consume a 14-night holiday.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Best chain restaurant wings on 22:18 - Sep 5 with 866 viewsProfessor

Best chain restaurant wings on 22:07 - Sep 5 by JackSomething

Whatever you think of Disney, they've done an amazing job of making Disney World a bubble.

When I was going as a teenager in the 90's, I'd never have dreamed of only staying on Disney property, even though they still had 3 major parks and 2 water parks plus Downtown Disney back then. You'd just be missing out on too much good stuff elsewhere in Orlando.

When we take our son for his first trip in the future, I will still look to stay off-site, but wouldn't overly argue if my wife wanted to stay on site and use the Dining Plan. Everything I've been told in recent years is how much the food options, shopping, hotels and Disney transport have improved. Now with Galaxy's Edge open and grand plans afoot for more Star Wars and Marvel expansions, Disney alone can easily consume a 14-night holiday.

When we went five years back we stayed on I-Drive. We stayed on site last year (Old Key West) and had an infinitely better holiday. Used Disney transport and just got an Uber to the outlet mall and to meet the early coach for Kennedy Space Center. Was costly but a great experience.
Best chain restaurant wings on 22:48 - Sep 5 with 855 viewsBanosswan

Best chain restaurant wings on 22:18 - Sep 5 by Professor

When we went five years back we stayed on I-Drive. We stayed on site last year (Old Key West) and had an infinitely better holiday. Used Disney transport and just got an Uber to the outlet mall and to meet the early coach for Kennedy Space Center. Was costly but a great experience.

Old key west? Typical lecturer creaming massive wages!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Best chain restaurant wings on 09:34 - Sep 6 with 809 viewsProfessor

Best chain restaurant wings on 22:48 - Sep 5 by Banosswan

Old key west? Typical lecturer creaming massive wages!

Professor mate--don't do much teaching these days!

Did it through 2 consultancy contracts. Basically did not take a holiday in 2017 but worked stupid hours to do the consultancy work on testing some vaccines. Was about 10K with flights and a bit of spends. Nearly killed me but worth it for the kids.

Not sure I would do it again though. I do get paid well but pay my taxes and over 600 a month pension. As I say I drive a VW Up! so I am not minted by any means.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024