Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrogant Dean Saunders 11:56 - Aug 31 with 8553 viewsberniehertz432

He was the same as a teenager.
Us Sandfields boys used to climb over the wall and play football on the pitch in the mid-late seventies,and one day Deano and his mates came out of the players' tunnel, giving it large,telling us to get out cos his daddy worked there,and it was private property blah blah.
Well, all I can say is an altercation took place, with them running back inside the south stand.
Anyway, we went outside and played footy outside the east bank and laughing about it all, when 10 minutes later 2 cars pull up and it's Deano and his old man and a few other men, and Deano picks me out and says '' That's the one that hit me daddy''.
So daddy threatens to call the police, and I say 'I wasn't the only one fighting,are they going to arrest us all?''
He mumbled something and they all jumped in their shiny big cars and sped off.
We all laughed for ages after.
I hope he goes down after that footage of him, and he's got the cheek to appeal.
Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:13 - Sep 7 with 960 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:12 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

Ok then. I'll be the first. Darran is gay! Happy now!

Jesus wept mun 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:14 - Sep 7 with 958 viewsexiledclaseboy

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 22:27 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

It's a shame you didn't make it Dai. You could have been the first pro footballer to 'come out'! How cool would that have been!

Poll: Tory leader

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:14 - Sep 7 with 955 viewsTNT

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:09 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

I'm not being silly ffs! i'm speaking to a gay person in the same manner i would speak to a straight person? There were no innuendos or anything ffs?

It's for him to disclose that though, Gar, Should he wish to do so. Good on anyone who should wish to do so, but it's their call.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:16 - Sep 7 with 941 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:14 - Sep 7 by TNT

It's for him to disclose that though, Gar, Should he wish to do so. Good on anyone who should wish to do so, but it's their call.

So Darran Prosser is gay then 😮😂
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 23:18]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:17 - Sep 7 with 934 viewsGaryjack

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:12 - Sep 7 by Darran

Gar seriously fućk off here is it?

Ermm no i wont! Please state what i've said that you disagree with, or has upset you? As i don't think i've said anything untoward?
Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:19 - Sep 7 with 925 viewsGaryjack

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:14 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

sense of humour guy arrives!
Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:23 - Sep 7 with 902 viewsSwanjaxs

Perchcock will be all over this in the morning when his carers bring him around 😎

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:23 - Sep 7 with 902 viewsGaryjack

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:16 - Sep 7 by Swanjaxs

So Darran Prosser is gay then 😮😂
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 23:18]

It's looking that way now ye. But it's not a problem for me as it shouldn't be for anyone else.
Login to get fewer ads

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:24 - Sep 7 with 888 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:23 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

It's looking that way now ye. But it's not a problem for me as it shouldn't be for anyone else.

Spot on mucka 🏳️‍🌈😎

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:31 - Sep 7 with 864 viewsTNT

Anyway, Deano's attribute when he played for us was that he could receive the ball with his back to goal, turn a defender and run. He made a great career of it. Shame this has now transpired.

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:39 - Sep 7 with 836 viewsGaryjack

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:31 - Sep 7 by TNT

Anyway, Deano's attribute when he played for us was that he could receive the ball with his back to goal, turn a defender and run. He made a great career of it. Shame this has now transpired.

When things went tits up for us at that time, there was no support or academy to help the kids, it was sink or swim. Dean sank, not once but a few times, but learned to swim without his fathers support. He's been a great credit to himself as a footballer.
Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:50 - Sep 7 with 809 viewsTNT

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:39 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

When things went tits up for us at that time, there was no support or academy to help the kids, it was sink or swim. Dean sank, not once but a few times, but learned to swim without his fathers support. He's been a great credit to himself as a footballer.

He must've learned to swim at crdff. Gar.

1982—1985
Swansea City
(12)
→ Cardiff City (loan)
(0)
1985—1987
Brighton & Hove Albion
(21)
1987—1988
Oxford United
(22)
1988—1991
Derby County
(42)
1991—1992
Liverpool
(11)
1992—1995
Aston Villa
(37)
1995—1996
Galatasaray
(15)
1996—1997
Nottingham Forest
(5)
1997—1998
Sheffield United
(17)
1998—1999
Benfica
(5)
1999—2001
Bradford City
(3)
Total

(190)

Decent record, tbf.

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 08:30 - Sep 8 with 704 viewsNortbankboy

Arrogant Dean Saunders on 23:39 - Sep 7 by Garyjack

In fairness he made a good career out of limited ability.
He was no Alan Curtis or Robbie James
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024