Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 15:35 - Aug 31 with 5163 viewsFar_Post

1st start for Birmingham. Stretchered off.

Blog: The C Word

Montero on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 3962 viewsWingstandwood

What value for money this guy gives!

Argus!

Montero on 15:51 - Aug 31 with 3890 viewsswancity

Chipped a finger nail opening a can this morning so was always a doubt.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Montero on 15:54 - Aug 31 with 3859 viewsPolskijack

I heard he had the beginnings of a cold sore that was threatening to break out during the game.
Montero on 15:54 - Aug 31 with 3858 viewsmonmouth

I simply refuse to believe that is possible. He’s rock, with an iron core.

From what I saw last week I’d prefer to be stretchered off than play for them

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Montero on 16:03 - Aug 31 with 3771 viewsGlyn1

If he didn't have football talent he would be cutting sugarcane in the hot sun. Like Mony says, he is a rock.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Montero on 17:32 - Aug 31 with 3539 viewsThrasher6

Is it true he lives in a converted ambulance...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Montero on 17:37 - Aug 31 with 3490 viewsmonmouth

Stokie bottom, Swans top.

Nice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Montero on 17:40 - Aug 31 with 3438 viewsperchrockjack

Not true is it.
is it?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Montero on 17:42 - Aug 31 with 3420 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Montero on 17:40 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Not true is it.
is it?

If it is true it is very sad for Montero, it is not his fault he is so susceptible to injury.
Montero on 17:48 - Aug 31 with 3369 viewsperchrockjack

I am more sad for many more people other than an overpaid ,flaky professional sportsman who was very well paid by my footbll club for the odd 15 mn cameo.For me,its good riddance.

In the annals of our history he was pretty much a nonentity ,all things considered.

Montero on 17:48 - Aug 31 with 3368 viewsGVJack

I take no joy in this. A talented player who has been severely held back due to his bad luck with injuries. Never met the bloke but spoke to Curtis about him a while back and he had nothing but positive things to say about him.
Montero on 17:56 - Aug 31 with 3302 viewsperchrockjack

Life is full of people unable to fulfil their talent to the full.

This guy is not poor , he is not in any way a legend at our club.

Pity is what I feel .

Montero on 17:58 - Aug 31 with 3290 viewsGVJack

Montero on 17:56 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Life is full of people unable to fulfil their talent to the full.

This guy is not poor , he is not in any way a legend at our club.

Pity is what I feel .

Absolutely agree, he's not a legend, and yes he's made a decent living, just don't understand why some fellow Jacks take pleasure to seeing him injured.
Montero on 18:02 - Aug 31 with 3253 viewsperchrockjack

It is pure sentimentality that clouds our judgement and it is perfectly understandable.

Whay I hate is the fact he is quoted as a nice guy etc.Just who the feck wants a semi invalid masquerading as a premier /championship league player.

He was /is utterly incompetent and incapable of playing 90 mins at any sustainable level.

He will and was always a passenger.

10 min cameos from 5 yrs ago do not a legend make.

Basically feck him.He will return to Equador,install his kids in the best schools and give his family a start in life the majority cannot imagine.

Adios

Montero on 18:17 - Aug 31 with 3177 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 17:58 - Aug 31 by GVJack

Absolutely agree, he's not a legend, and yes he's made a decent living, just don't understand why some fellow Jacks take pleasure to seeing him injured.

The guy is an impostor, and many question his 'injuries' and how bona fide they are anyhow because he gives the impression that habitual visits to the treatment table and being as far away from competitive football as possible, is a nice little comfort zone and place to hide.

Like I mentioned on here previously about a conversation with Leighton James saying what a precious little thing Montero is i.e. requiring targeted kid-gloves "arm round the shoulder" man-management just to get out on the pitch and perform .

The fact Montero is a fragile man-child who needs to be motivated and coaxed like a little kid to perform says a lot really, I guess? You'd think the privilege of earning more in a week than many do in a year for only a few hours a week at most would be motivation enough.

Argus!

Montero on 18:23 - Aug 31 with 3128 viewsThrasher6

Montero on 18:17 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

The guy is an impostor, and many question his 'injuries' and how bona fide they are anyhow because he gives the impression that habitual visits to the treatment table and being as far away from competitive football as possible, is a nice little comfort zone and place to hide.

Like I mentioned on here previously about a conversation with Leighton James saying what a precious little thing Montero is i.e. requiring targeted kid-gloves "arm round the shoulder" man-management just to get out on the pitch and perform .

The fact Montero is a fragile man-child who needs to be motivated and coaxed like a little kid to perform says a lot really, I guess? You'd think the privilege of earning more in a week than many do in a year for only a few hours a week at most would be motivation enough.

Good post.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Montero on 18:27 - Aug 31 with 3100 viewsicecoldjack

Montero on 18:17 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

Yep, I heard that Jeff only needs a blister on his toe and he won’t train or play, then seeks solace on the treatment table, not sure how true that is but it sounds about right to me. The only time anyone who plays sport is not carrying a knock is before the first game of the season, and most are nursing something then !

Nah, I think Jeff is a fookin leach that done just enough to appear to be earning his wedge .
Montero on 20:32 - Aug 31 with 2820 viewsItchySphincter

What a bitter bunch of know nothing tw@ts.

Loved watching Jeff in full flight and if you knew anything about football you would too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Montero on 20:50 - Aug 31 with 2735 viewsperchrockjack

It was merely ephemeral Itchy.

Flicka was more of a legend and more loved ,I can assure you.

One of our most overloved players

Montero on 20:51 - Aug 31 with 2723 viewsplasjack

Montero on 20:32 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Loved watching Jeff in full flight and if you knew anything about football you would too.

Got to agree, some people on here don't know their bottom from their elbow.
Montero on 21:00 - Aug 31 with 2687 viewsDr_Winston

Montero on 20:32 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

In full flight Montero was magnificent.

Sadly like some other players (Daniel Sturridge is a good example) he is physically incapable of maintaining the fitness required to be a professional footballer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Montero on 21:01 - Aug 31 with 2680 viewsItchySphincter

Montero on 21:00 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

In full flight Montero was magnificent.

Sadly like some other players (Daniel Sturridge is a good example) he is physically incapable of maintaining the fitness required to be a professional footballer.

Not in doubt.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Montero on 21:08 - Aug 31 with 2653 viewsperchrockjack

Flicka ,Barry Jones, Brian Williams, were as good

Montero on 21:22 - Aug 31 with 2625 viewsSwanjaxs

If he is out for any length of time then the most likely scenario is that he comes back to us (and back on our payroll) so hopefully nothing to serious

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Montero on 21:24 - Aug 31 with 2614 viewsperchrockjack

A player we cannot sell for obvious reasons .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024