Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! 16:55 - Aug 31 with 1353 viewsHughesy1987

Hats of to all the players today, but rodon,hoorn,Bidwell(even though I'm not a massive fan) and Roberts have been absoloutly amazing. Threw their bodies on the line many of times with blocks etc. So proud of the performance and that is the toughest game we will have all season. Leeds are a very good team who will be in the top 2 at the end of the season! What a win proud jack today!!!!
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 16:57 - Aug 31 with 1300 views34dfgdf54

I can’t f*cking believe that!!!!!
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 16:57 - Aug 31 with 1294 viewsGVJack

Superb fair play. No guarantee Leeds will be top 2 though, squad is quality but a little thin, couple of injuries and they could struggle. Few other tough games on the horizon too... Fulham springs to mind, but as today has proved, we have nothing to fear.
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 16:58 - Aug 31 with 1285 viewsTheKirkyLife

WE'RE GOING UP
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 1184 viewsHughesy1987

They out played us for a lot of the game today let's be honest. Just loved the commitment from all the players and credit to cooper for being positive with his changes. But the back four with absoloutly brilliant and even better we don't look like conceding from every corner or set piece these days.
That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:08 - Aug 31 with 1089 viewsSmellyplumz

Simply amazing, every man of that team today were brilliant. A real test today and a real statement made against those horrible fu. Ckers.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:09 - Aug 31 with 1029 viewsOldjack

That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:02 - Aug 31 by Hughesy1987

They out played us for a lot of the game today let's be honest. Just loved the commitment from all the players and credit to cooper for being positive with his changes. But the back four with absoloutly brilliant and even better we don't look like conceding from every corner or set piece these days.

I'd say they huffed and puffed against our resolute defence

0-1 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 940 viewsSmellyplumz

That spirit today is absoloutly amazing! on 17:02 - Aug 31 by Hughesy1987

They bullied us is all which is what they do, if anything we played the better football. F uck em.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024