Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest decision this season 17:53 - Aug 31 with 2802 viewsperchrockjack

Replacing Nordfeldt who destroyed us many times last season,single handedly.#

We have a young keeper ,who is smaller but has the courage to come for crosses and take control

Well done Cooper .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Biggest decision this season on 17:57 - Aug 31 with 2106 viewsBLAZE

Retaining Rotledge was a good move too
Biggest decision this season on 18:00 - Aug 31 with 2084 viewsThrasher6

Have to agree....he was decisive in making that decision and it seems it was the right one. Well done.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Biggest decision this season on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 2001 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As I said on the Freddie post it is great to see someone who can actually deal with crosses, a great loan deal. I hope there is an option to buy.
Biggest decision this season on 18:29 - Aug 31 with 1973 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'd put bringing Borja and Ayew back into the club at 1 and 2, but that's probably in the top three.

Not sure what's happened to Mulder though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Biggest decision this season on 18:30 - Aug 31 with 1962 viewsmarchamjack

Got to agree. Cooper saw Nordfelt was crap and went out and got a better keeper. Very decisive management

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Biggest decision this season on 18:30 - Aug 31 with 1954 viewsmonmouth

Bloody hell Perch, are you Sgorio in disguise?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Biggest decision this season on 18:36 - Aug 31 with 1882 viewsOldjack

he chose a keeper who's reflexes are in top working order.
Well done Cooper man

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Biggest decision this season on 18:36 - Aug 31 with 1878 views34dfgdf54

To think some thought it was a bad signing at the time as Mulder was good enough.

Quality young keeper he is.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 18:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Biggest decision this season on 18:38 - Aug 31 with 1864 viewsbakajack

Biggest decision this season on 18:26 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

As I said on the Freddie post it is great to see someone who can actually deal with crosses, a great loan deal. I hope there is an option to buy.

Sadly that is unlikely, I believe he signed a brand new contract immediately before being loaned out to us?
Biggest decision this season on 18:41 - Aug 31 with 1813 viewssherpajacob

I was listening to the last 5 minutes on the radio, and the commentator must have said ", Woodman comes and claims it" 3 or 4 times causing me to punch the air every time.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Biggest decision this season on 18:45 - Aug 31 with 1752 viewsDarran

Biggest decision this season on 17:57 - Aug 31 by BLAZE

Retaining Rotledge was a good move too

Rotledge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Biggest decision this season on 18:47 - Aug 31 with 1737 viewsDr_Winston

"Replacing Nordfeldt who destroyed us many times last season,single handedly"

Yeah. That's bullshit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biggest decision this season on 18:57 - Aug 31 with 1673 viewsItchySphincter

Biggest decision this season on 18:47 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Yeah. That's bullshit.

Nordfeldt, Rodon and VDH are all very good players who unfortunately, when you put them together, equal less than the sum of their parts. It's quite unusual really.

To think we are where we are, still with relative rookies and a little tweak, is quite remarkable.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Biggest decision this season on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 1668 viewsDr_Winston

Biggest decision this season on 18:57 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Nordfeldt, Rodon and VDH are all very good players who unfortunately, when you put them together, equal less than the sum of their parts. It's quite unusual really.

To think we are where we are, still with relative rookies and a little tweak, is quite remarkable.

Nordfelt isn't a great keeper by any stretch, but "destroyed us many times last season,single handedly" is hyperbolic nonsense that only a moron would spout.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biggest decision this season on 19:01 - Aug 31 with 1647 viewsJonTheJack

It isn’t. The amount of confidence he sapped out of our defence was clearly visible. Let alone his gaffes.

Cooper has come in and given zero sh1ts about a number of players who most of us were scratching our heads as to why Potter continued to use them. Whether his hands were tied or not I don’t know, but we are all the better for it now. Playing his strongest team when Potter was tinkering past Christmas.
Biggest decision this season on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 1625 viewsperchrockjack

Well,good to be back locking horns,Jamie.

Well, he did-destroyed prospect of a win,and had his covering defenders in a tizz.

Your comments ,with respect, are that of someone with an axe to grind,albeit a very old one.

You must be gutted Robbo is back in Swansea and the "fat,lazy,scouse" kunt living there too.

Biggest decision this season on 19:32 - Aug 31 with 1521 viewsDarran

Biggest decision this season on 18:47 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Yeah. That's bullshit.

Just ban the prick.

Biggest decision this season on 19:34 - Aug 31 with 1500 viewsDr_Winston

Biggest decision this season on 19:32 - Aug 31 by Darran

Just ban the prick.

No.

Biggest decision this season on 19:51 - Aug 31 with 1437 viewsGlyn1

Double no. Always talks a lot of sense.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Biggest decision this season on 19:52 - Aug 31 with 1427 viewsDarran

Biggest decision this season on 19:34 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

No.

Yes.

Biggest decision this season on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 1415 viewsDarran

Biggest decision this season on 19:51 - Aug 31 by Glyn1

Double no. Always talks a lot of sense.

Funniest post in months.

Biggest decision this season on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 1353 viewsrockinjk

Correct. The spine of the team is critical

Decisive. Annoyed all the right people, good stuff Cooper
Biggest decision this season on 20:27 - Aug 31 with 1316 viewslegoman

Biggest decision this season on 18:29 - Aug 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd put bringing Borja and Ayew back into the club at 1 and 2, but that's probably in the top three.

Not sure what's happened to Mulder though.

Got to agree with you there Tumms. 6 months ago who ever would have thought Borja and Ayew would both play for us ever again, let alone be so pivotal. I sincerely hope Ayew stays - he is incredibly skilful.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Biggest decision this season on 20:41 - Aug 31 with 1253 viewsperchrockjack

Jamie.
Instead of acting like a jerk,why not agree to differ.You are a mod .You do not act like one.You allow trolls and enjoy him.

Nordfelt was a joke,a sick one,one who caused visible panic on the faces of the poor feckers in front of him.I know you ve not seen a football in anger for years but imagine you being a defender when behind you is a keeper that will not or cannot catch a ball,will not come for corners or free kicks.

Destroyed is absolutely the correct adjective.You disagree then fine but you can fook rght off if I am going to put up with insults from you.

Set an example .

Biggest decision this season on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1216 viewsDr_Winston

Biggest decision this season on 20:41 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Jamie.
Instead of acting like a jerk,why not agree to differ.You are a mod .You do not act like one.You allow trolls and enjoy him.

Nordfelt was a joke,a sick one,one who caused visible panic on the faces of the poor feckers in front of him.I know you ve not seen a football in anger for years but imagine you being a defender when behind you is a keeper that will not or cannot catch a ball,will not come for corners or free kicks.

Destroyed is absolutely the correct adjective.You disagree then fine but you can fook rght off if I am going to put up with insults from you.

Set an example .

More tedious bullshit.

You don't watch us play home or away. You don't have the first f*cking idea what kind of reaction Nordfelt creates yet feel comfortable dictating to us all about it.

You're a simpleton. Happy to regurgitate the most simplistic football "analysis" because you don't possess the cognitive capacity to do anything more. That's fine. There's plenty of people as dumb as you posting nonsense about the Swans but just like them, you're fooling yourself if you think I won't mock you for it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024