Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward 18:49 - Aug 31 with 8921 viewsGVJack

"I love the football club. It's a club I'm proud to be part of. The way the people, staff and supporters are when they come to the club, you can see they're proud aswell. I'm just one of them."

"I've completely bought into what it stands for, lovely city, they've really been welcoming to myself and my family."

Steve Cooper
31/08/2019
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 23:34 - Sep 3 with 1432 viewscontroversial_jack

If a big club comes in with the spondulicks he will be off like a shot , as they all do
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 23:36 - Sep 3 with 1431 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 23:34 - Sep 3 by controversial_jack

If a big club comes in with the spondulicks he will be off like a shot , as they all do

Hi Jasp

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 11:19 - Sep 5 with 1291 viewsBadlands

Undeniably brilliant
(starting to feel a little less frosty)
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 11:19]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 14:22 - Sep 5 with 1158 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 07:31 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

Cooper is human, football is an emotional thing, he loves his life at the moment is proud and happy and is enjoying his job here, nothing wrong with that !

Of course one day it will come to an end, but sometimes it’s better to live in the moment smell the roses and speak from the heart not the head.

No point in being part of football if you don’t enjoy it and have a sense of belonging, Cooper is just saying what he feels, good luck to him I say .
This is the reason why we love football, let cooper enjoy it .

Correct.

I remember Trundle tweeting something similar when Potter left. What anyone says at the time isn't a lie, it's what they are feeling at that minute, in an emotional industry.

If we carry on like we are, Cooper will be gone, no doubt about it, that doesn't mean he's a turncoat or judas. He will do what he thinks is best for his career and family.
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 15:59 - Sep 5 with 1090 viewskarnataka

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 14:22 - Sep 5 by 34dfgdf54

Correct.

I remember Trundle tweeting something similar when Potter left. What anyone says at the time isn't a lie, it's what they are feeling at that minute, in an emotional industry.

If we carry on like we are, Cooper will be gone, no doubt about it, that doesn't mean he's a turncoat or judas. He will do what he thinks is best for his career and family.

Unfortunately, your last paragraph is correct and I alluded to this in another thread earlier this week about whether or not we should keep Andre Ayew next season if we achieved promotion. My point was that, although we would definitely need to reinforce the squad, we shouldn't be handing out excessively big contracts like we did before but that Cooper would be the one we should be offering a very significant financial inducement to stay for at least one more season so that we have the same continuity that we had when we were promoted with Brendan. If he gets us up this season against all pre-season predictions, he will certainly deserve that and have earned every penny.
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 21:50 - Sep 5 with 975 viewsTNT

Perspicacious.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024