Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward 18:49 - Aug 31 with 8882 viewsGVJack

"I love the football club. It's a club I'm proud to be part of. The way the people, staff and supporters are when they come to the club, you can see they're proud aswell. I'm just one of them."

"I've completely bought into what it stands for, lovely city, they've really been welcoming to myself and my family."

Steve Cooper
31/08/2019
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:51 - Aug 31 with 5575 viewsdickythorpe

Cooper, super Cooper!!!!
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:55 - Aug 31 with 5537 viewsDr_Winston

Another one who loves the club. Terrific.

This kind of pandering crap we could do without.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:55 - Aug 31 with 5520 viewsOldjack

O fuk ,when's he going then ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:56 - Aug 31 with 5518 viewsGeoffThom

Oh god I wish they wouldn’t say these things,Martinez,Rogers,laudrup,guidolin,potter and now cooper ,it all ends badly
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:58 - Aug 31 with 5471 viewsperchrockjack

Dr has a point.
They all say that. It is meaningless drivel.

Doesnt matter what Swansea is like,they are his employers and he should and is giving his all until he moves on-as he will.

Being a manger of a "lovely city" doesnt matter. He could live 50 mls away in a rural idyll.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 5469 viewsItchySphincter

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:55 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Lol. You watch, they never learn. They started it with Birch too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:01 - Aug 31 with 5472 viewsDr_Winston

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:59 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Lol. You watch, they never learn. They started it with Birch too.

Innit.

Just shut the f*ck up and get on with the job. Our arses are for sitting on, not kissing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 5437 viewsThrasher6

Lets wait until he gets burgled....it's a rite of passage

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:04 - Aug 31 with 5397 viewsperchrockjack

Hang on.He doesnt live in Liverpool/Formby/Caldy does he?

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:04 - Aug 31 with 5421 viewsmonmouth

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 18:55 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Think of all the economic benefits for the mumbles when they’re all walking along the prom with their wives when they retire though. Rodgers can bring both his.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:05 - Aug 31 with 5399 viewsHeadmaster

Well he's got the Leeds fans all wound up

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:06 - Aug 31 with 5382 viewsmonmouth

Actually, I’m loving it personally. We all know it’ll turn out bollocks, we’ll sack him or he’ll leave depending on our fortunes under him, but I’m on a high, so let’s ride the wave and take it at face value. It makes no difference.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 19:07]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:07 - Aug 31 with 5343 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure I d live Mumbles as full of day trippers and not as nice as it were. I would never have lived in the Swansea Valley but there are to be had some stunning piles there ,perfect and peaceful to bring kids up in.

I also liked the idea of retiring in Penmaen,Parkmill or Pennard. Still Gob smacking places .

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:07 - Aug 31 with 5370 viewsThrasher6

Even in euphoria...we find misery. Love being a Jack...

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 5282 viewsperchrockjack

Tonight,we should all be euphoric.
Rejoice.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 5308 viewsThrasher6

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:05 - Aug 31 by Headmaster

Well he's got the Leeds fans all wound up

They are as delusional as the bin dippers down the coast. Had a Leeds mate whinging about "28 shots" ..."unreal". I put him straight. It was actually 23 shots...3 on target....to our 2 on target..

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:15 - Aug 31 with 5253 viewsperchrockjack

Still think Leeds will be in the mix but think we ve been taken in by the hype and the obscene obsession with Sky over this shithouse for a club.

Charlton will fall . away ...we could well,be clear by Christams ,all things being equal.

I am more concerned for a club I like and that is Huddersfield Town. Real problems there .

Just the opinons of a moron

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:35 - Aug 31 with 5151 viewskarnataka

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:07 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Not sure I d live Mumbles as full of day trippers and not as nice as it were. I would never have lived in the Swansea Valley but there are to be had some stunning piles there ,perfect and peaceful to bring kids up in.

I also liked the idea of retiring in Penmaen,Parkmill or Pennard. Still Gob smacking places .

Parkmill was the first school I ever went to in the mid-50s when we lived in Pennard which in those days basically consisted of a cinder track with a few houses along one side opposite a wide open space right across to the Castle and 3 Cliffs with groups of wild horses dotted about. Rather more built up these days.
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:38 - Aug 31 with 5104 viewsCaptain_Sham

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:35 - Aug 31 by karnataka

Parkmill was the first school I ever went to in the mid-50s when we lived in Pennard which in those days basically consisted of a cinder track with a few houses along one side opposite a wide open space right across to the Castle and 3 Cliffs with groups of wild horses dotted about. Rather more built up these days.

My Dad went to Parkmill school.

Its just a ride.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:47 - Aug 31 with 5030 viewsdickythorpe

The houses down by the Pennard Stores/Southgate area are lovely. Some are best of a million pounds.
Super area.
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:50 - Aug 31 with 5024 viewsDr_Winston

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:47 - Aug 31 by dickythorpe

The houses down by the Pennard Stores/Southgate area are lovely. Some are best of a million pounds.
Super area.

Fabianski used to live down there.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 4996 viewsCaptain_Sham

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:50 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Fabianski used to live down there.

Swans always lived down Pennard. Latchford lived there.Gary Stanley, Rejkovic. Eddie May. Eddie May bought me a pack of toffos once when I was hanging about with his son. My friend used to babysit Reykovics kid as well.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 19:55]

Its just a ride.

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:57 - Aug 31 with 4938 viewssainthelens

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:53 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

Swans always lived down Pennard. Latchford lived there.Gary Stanley, Rejkovic. Eddie May. Eddie May bought me a pack of toffos once when I was hanging about with his son. My friend used to babysit Reykovics kid as well.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 19:55]

Eddie May gave you toffos ? A lift in his car too no doubt?
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 20:02 - Aug 31 with 4892 viewsrockinjk

Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 19:06 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Actually, I’m loving it personally. We all know it’ll turn out bollocks, we’ll sack him or he’ll leave depending on our fortunes under him, but I’m on a high, so let’s ride the wave and take it at face value. It makes no difference.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 19:07]

Absolutely some pathetic ‘blokes’ on here who still act like a bitter ex

He’s doing a great job, he’s enjoying himself. If he gets us promoted and leaves to a bigger club I for one would happily buy him a pint and wish him all the best

Keep it up Steve!
Steve Cooper.... You Jack Bar Steward on 07:31 - Sep 1 with 4489 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper is human, football is an emotional thing, he loves his life at the moment is proud and happy and is enjoying his job here, nothing wrong with that !

Of course one day it will come to an end, but sometimes it’s better to live in the moment smell the roses and speak from the heart not the head.

No point in being part of football if you don’t enjoy it and have a sense of belonging, Cooper is just saying what he feels, good luck to him I say .
This is the reason why we love football, let cooper enjoy it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024