Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans 19:43 - Aug 31 with 18043 viewssainthelens

Giving it large on few sites our boys took a pasting after the game. Wasn't there, anyone who was care to comment?
Leeds fans on 19:46 - Aug 31 with 8340 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We won
Leeds fans on 20:23 - Aug 31 with 8032 viewsItchySphincter

Dear me. Who is this sainthelen fella and what these sites he’s been visiting?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leeds fans on 20:41 - Aug 31 with 7886 viewsThrasher6

I did think that it wouldn't be a bed of roses getting out of Elland Road after that...so it doesn't surprise me that it has been raised...what is your issue Itchy?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Leeds fans on 20:46 - Aug 31 with 7828 viewsperchrockjack

Always get the missus to do the pasting while I stick the paper up.

FOOK OFF leeds -FILTH ,hated the length and breadth of this island with good reason.

Only team that unites manchester and Liverpool.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leeds fans on 20:55 - Aug 31 with 7707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There was a minor breach of the stewards line by about 5 of theirs and five of ours. Handbags then order was restored. If that’s a pasting then I’m Arthur Negus’ pet gerbil Benny.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leeds fans on 20:57 - Aug 31 with 7683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 20:55 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

There was a minor breach of the stewards line by about 5 of theirs and five of ours. Handbags then order was restored. If that’s a pasting then I’m Arthur Negus’ pet gerbil Benny.

This happened where our buses were parked by the way

Leeds fans on 20:59 - Aug 31 with 7664 viewsItchySphincter

Leeds fans on 20:55 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Well I’m glad you didn’t get a pasting.

Leeds fans on 21:01 - Aug 31 with 7636 viewsFieryJack

Another reason why I left the ground 10 minutes early.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans on 21:02 - Aug 31 with 7621 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 20:59 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Well I’m glad you didn’t get a pasting.

No chance. I was in the hutch.

Leeds fans on 21:03 - Aug 31 with 7618 viewsItchySphincter

Leeds fans on 21:01 - Aug 31 by FieryJack

They’re a horrible club. Good job you stayed out of trouble. Sorry you missed the goal.

Leeds fans on 21:04 - Aug 31 with 7583 viewsSmellyplumz

Leeds fans on 20:41 - Aug 31 by Thrasher6

I did think that it wouldn't be a bed of roses getting out of Elland Road after that...so it doesn't surprise me that it has been raised...what is your issue Itchy?

It's his high horse, it's starving

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds fans on 21:07 - Aug 31 with 7527 viewssainthelens

Sounds like the usual c0ck waving from them then. Bitter inbreds as per normal lids fans. Safe trip back Brynnie...Am looking forward to the Brizzles!
Leeds fans on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 7467 viewsswancity

Leeds fans on 21:01 - Aug 31 by FieryJack

Having never, ever left a match early I can't understand this?

You travel four hours to get to a game then leave, missing the most exciting part?

Do you leave a film early and rip the last twenty pages out of a book too? 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leeds fans on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 7435 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 21:07 - Aug 31 by sainthelens

Sounds like the usual c0ck waving from them then. Bitter inbreds as per normal lids fans. Safe trip back Brynnie...Am looking forward to the Brizzles!

Mission accomplished Saint. We’ve won (potentially) our trickiest away game this season and it’s only August. The only blight on the afternoon was Andre Ayew walking around the pitch at the end with a suitcase

Leeds fans on 21:14 - Aug 31 with 7426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 21:14 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Mission accomplished Saint. We’ve won (potentially) our trickiest away game this season and it’s only August. The only blight on the afternoon was Andre Ayew walking around the pitch at the end with a suitcase

Only joking, natch

Leeds fans on 21:17 - Aug 31 with 7397 viewsFireboy2

Leeds fans on 21:14 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Only joking, natch

You been looked after Steve?
Leeds fans on 21:18 - Aug 31 with 7364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leeds fans on 21:17 - Aug 31 by Fireboy2

You been looked after Steve?

Fabulously. Love this double decker! Missed you at the match but never mind catch you again

Leeds fans on 21:21 - Aug 31 with 7319 viewsperchrockjack

I bottled this fixture as I detest Elland Rd.

Could,have stayed over night int this great city with friends but the game was a no no.

I will take the result all day long as a compensation

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leeds fans on 21:50 - Aug 31 with 7101 viewsFieryJack

Leeds fans on 21:12 - Aug 31 by swancity

Having never, ever left a match early I can't understand this?

You travel four hours to get to a game then leave, missing the most exciting part?

Do you leave a film early and rip the last twenty pages out of a book too? 😂

It’s actually worse than you think.

I didn’t travel 4 hours up from South Wales - total travel time from
my house to ER today was 45mins: train, bus and on foot!

Cue brickbats 😀
Leeds fans on 22:51 - Aug 31 with 6664 viewsTonyrefail

I went up with my mate and my 2 youngest boys, aged 16 and 13. Walking out after game, on way to car park we got a load of verbal abuse and one idiot Leeds fan attempted to kick me from behind - which I just about side stepped. Three of us didn't have any colours on but my 13 year old did - so basically they tried to have a go cos they spotted my 13 year olds swans top. To be fair there were some Leeds fans saying leave them a alone but they really do have some horrible fans. They weren't kids either, group of 40 - 50 year olds...
Leeds fans on 23:05 - Aug 31 with 6560 viewsjacksfullaces

walked a mile and half up to the white rose centre after the game, having stayed to the end and walked out of the away end. not wearing colours mind and had no intention of drawing attention to myself. no issues as a result.
Leeds fans on 23:12 - Aug 31 with 6491 viewsSwanjaxs

Leeds fans on 23:05 - Aug 31 by jacksfullaces

walked a mile and half up to the white rose centre after the game, having stayed to the end and walked out of the away end. not wearing colours mind and had no intention of drawing attention to myself. no issues as a result.

Managing to walk a mile and a half amongst dirty lids fans and not grinning from ear to ear... I salute you YJB 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leeds fans on 23:17 - Aug 31 with 6461 viewssainthelens

Leeds fans on 22:51 - Aug 31 by Tonyrefail

I went up with my mate and my 2 youngest boys, aged 16 and 13. Walking out after game, on way to car park we got a load of verbal abuse and one idiot Leeds fan attempted to kick me from behind - which I just about side stepped. Three of us didn't have any colours on but my 13 year old did - so basically they tried to have a go cos they spotted my 13 year olds swans top. To be fair there were some Leeds fans saying leave them a alone but they really do have some horrible fans. They weren't kids either, group of 40 - 50 year olds...

Hope yer lads not too shook up. Some would call it character building, I'd call it bullying innocent families on a day out. Lids fans are scum and they enjoy that reputation.
Just wonder if that bravery extends to when they come here. We'll see.
Leeds fans on 23:22 - Aug 31 with 6396 viewsJackfath

No problems here either.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leeds fans on 23:40 - Aug 31 with 6313 viewsTonyrefail

Cheers sainthelens, my boys are OK, thanks. I never want trouble and especially so when I'm with my kids. But Im pretty sure the idiot who tried to kick me wouldn't have a go at me one on one. All bullies are scum!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024