Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? 15:59 - Sep 1 with 8258 viewsAguycalledJack

Mine was Robbie James.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 22:01 - Sep 4 with 1296 viewsbuilthjack

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:46 - Sep 2 by Badlands

From that sort of era, I always liked watching Vic Gomersall and Len Allchurch on his return.

Vic every other word is pal Gomersall

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 22:10 - Sep 4 with 1283 viewsbonymine

I started out as a RB in my early footballing years so loved watching Wyndham overlapping down the right and getting those crosses in ......and his commentaries on TV now are so passionate and ‘from the heart’ he’s most certainly a ‘Ledg’ for me 👍😉💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 03:44 - Sep 5 with 1249 viewsTreforys_Jack

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 22:10 - Sep 4 by bonymine

I started out as a RB in my early footballing years so loved watching Wyndham overlapping down the right and getting those crosses in ......and his commentaries on TV now are so passionate and ‘from the heart’ he’s most certainly a ‘Ledg’ for me 👍😉💪

A full back
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 08:30 - Sep 5 with 1195 viewsJango

Tommy Mutton, Tony Bird, Linton Brown, Dave O’gorman... stuff of dreams.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 13:34 - Sep 5 with 1148 viewsDevz00

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:35 - Sep 1 by lidojack

Ritchie Appleby

Yes! I had the old silver shield shirt with Appleby 11 on the back. And I put Alsop on the back of my favourite Evening Post one

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 1112 viewsThornburyswan

Jeremy Charles
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 23:22 - Sep 6 with 1014 viewsTNT

Robbie James

Mickey Conway

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 08:51 - Sep 7 with 968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 08:48 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Great thread. Willie Humphries was class.

“Didi” Draper, Janner, Ivor, Jimmy Mac, Toddy, Herbie, Dwyer. All heroes as a kid.

Toddy and Jimmy were at the hospitality do at the last Vetch game. Lovely blokes - made my day.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 9:42]

Who's the Swans player in your avatar War? I'm only just past 50 y'see

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:10 - Sep 7 with 961 viewstheloneranger

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 08:51 - Sep 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Who's the Swans player in your avatar War? I'm only just past 50 y'see

Noel Dwyer

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:17 - Sep 7 with 944 viewsCatullus

Dzemal Habziabdic

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:19 - Sep 7 with 943 viewsWarwickHunt

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:10 - Sep 7 by theloneranger

Noel Dwyer

A must read...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:22 - Sep 7 with 938 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Noel Dwyer but I really wanted to be George Best.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:24 - Sep 7 with 935 viewsCatullus

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:22 - Sep 7 by Joe_bradshaw

Noel Dwyer but I really wanted to be George Best.

During his "Helvin" period?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:28 - Sep 7 with 929 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly,the early sixties are very personal to many on here.

I liked Brayley Reynolds too before he ballooned a penalty into the top tier of the Double Decker.

Jimmy Mac and Briian Hughes played tennis in Dunvant Oark. Brian lived in our street.Nice man as was other full back,Roy Evans ,heroes from the 64 Anfield game.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:31 - Sep 7 with 927 viewsWarwickHunt

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:24 - Sep 7 by Catullus

During his "Helvin" period?

Interviewer: George, what was the closest to a game you had sex?
George: Half-time.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:39 - Sep 7 with 916 viewsWhiterockin

Geoff Thomas when I was a kid. Gary Stanley when I was a little older and could see how he was a magnet to all the ladies.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:44 - Sep 7 with 912 viewstheloneranger

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:19 - Sep 7 by WarwickHunt

A must read...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/

Great read thanks, brings back some wonderful memories. I think Barry Jones' nickname within the squad at that time was "Twinkletoes"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024