Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? 15:59 - Sep 1 with 8394 viewsAguycalledJack

Mine was Robbie James.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 1602 viewstheloneranger

Tony Millington

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 1598 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Curt

And Dudley Lewis

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 1596 viewsGrandPrix

Jason Bowen.......He also inspired me to buy adidas world cup football boots with the massive toungues
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 19:44]

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 1555 viewsswan65split

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:35 - Sep 1 by theloneranger

Tony Millington

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 22:13 - Sep 1 with 1520 viewsKerouac

Usually pretended to be players I'd seen on the TV (when I was a little kid, before I was a Jack) but I do remember in my teens thinking John Cornforth was a bit good, played the same position as him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 1514 viewsPentyrchJack

Alan Waddle

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 23:06 - Sep 1 with 1497 viewsFireboy2

Leighton james and alan curtis.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 23:11 - Sep 1 with 1489 viewsLuther27

Herbie Williams.
Login to get fewer ads

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 01:30 - Sep 2 with 1459 viewsTaliesin

Pat Lally
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 02:32 - Sep 2 with 1451 viewsPozuelosSideys

John Hodge.

And if my football socks were in the wash, Carl Heggs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 08:48 - Sep 2 with 1412 viewsWarwickHunt

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:29 - Sep 1 by swan65split

Erbie , or willie Humphries,,,, fast as fook I was.

Great thread. Willie Humphries was class.

“Didi” Draper, Janner, Ivor, Jimmy Mac, Toddy, Herbie, Dwyer. All heroes as a kid.

Toddy and Jimmy were at the hospitality do at the last Vetch game. Lovely blokes - made my day.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 9:42]
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:46 - Sep 2 with 1381 viewsHughesy1987

Aidan newhouse 👌
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:46 - Sep 2 with 1380 viewsBadlands

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:29 - Sep 1 by swan65split

Erbie , or willie Humphries,,,, fast as fook I was.

From that sort of era, I always liked watching Vic Gomersall and Len Allchurch on his return.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:45 - Sep 2 with 1362 viewscontroversial_jack

David Gwyther
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 12:55 - Sep 2 with 1339 viewsandypitt56

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 10:45 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

David Gwyther

David Ngog
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 1323 viewsSTID2017

Curtis

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 13:40 - Sep 2 with 1315 viewsswan65split

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 09:46 - Sep 2 by Badlands

From that sort of era, I always liked watching Vic Gomersall and Len Allchurch on his return.

I wasnt fast as fook, more Len Allchurch. who gave a moment to treasure, at the age of 38 showing an England international up on the pitch, skinning him.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 13:48 - Sep 2 with 1313 viewsSnackajack

David Gwyther, then Alan Curtis and then Ian Callaghan
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 15:13 - Sep 2 with 1290 viewsWxmJax

Dave Gwyther. Alan Clarke was another one. I was young, they played in white, what can I say.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 15:53 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsAl_Bundy

Ray McHale
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:16 - Sep 2 with 1261 viewsGammon

I always Andy Legg when we played World Cup Willy down Morriston Park.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:21 - Sep 2 with 1253 viewstheloneranger

Dennis Coughlin

[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 16:31]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 1242 viewsswan65split

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:21 - Sep 2 by theloneranger

Dennis Coughlin

[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 16:31]

yep remember him, the Day after the stand burnt down, a cple of us went down to look at it, and I found the secs notebook, with a letter drafted for selling him for 5k
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 20:43 - Sep 4 with 1127 viewsbluenile

Jimmy McLaughlin

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 21:05 - Sep 4 with 1111 viewsKilkennyjack

Toshack, Cameron Toshack

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024