Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew Staying 19:00 - Sep 1 with 14743 viewstreehuggerjack

Looks that way!
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/andre-ayew-commits-swansea-city
Ayew Staying on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 6143 viewsMagic_Michu

We are going up

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Ayew Staying on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 6111 viewsDrGonzo

Things are going too well I don't like it.
Ayew Staying on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 6104 viewsmonmouth

Ok I'm a cynical old bastard, but that is bluster at PifflePaffle Force 10 on the Johnson scale.

But anyway, lets go with it. I think the really important bit (the players, manager and fans want me to stay) is on the money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew Staying on 19:16 - Sep 1 with 6036 viewsDarran

That’s Baston off then. 😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew Staying on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 6040 viewsDr_Winston

"The club was aware of the options, but made it clear they wanted me to stay"

Interesting.

Was told last week that Ayew has never actively agitated for a move from the club, even going back to his first spell.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayew Staying on 19:19 - Sep 1 with 6008 viewsLuther27

If he's happy, and the players and club are happy let's crack on.
Ayew Staying on 19:26 - Sep 1 with 5928 viewsjacks777

Ayew Staying on 19:12 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Ok I'm a cynical old bastard, but that is bluster at PifflePaffle Force 10 on the Johnson scale.

But anyway, lets go with it. I think the really important bit (the players, manager and fans want me to stay) is on the money.

Oh shut up you miserable tw@t. It’s good news.
Ayew Staying on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 5896 viewsDrGonzo

Ayew Staying on 19:16 - Sep 1 by Darran

That’s Baston off then. 😂

Hasn't he already spouted his undying love for SCFC and said he's staying?
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew Staying on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 5752 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great news. He’s utter class at this level

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Ayew Staying on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 5695 viewsperchrockjack

Well,I will stick my neck out .Sticky this,if you want.
Ayew and Baston stay,we go up-Automatic.

If we avoid injuries and our owners keep their nerve then we will have a real problem by being promoted as we will have to then upgrade.
Good problem to have.

Bring it on.

Owners might not be as kuntish as some thought nor as deceiful.Now ,this would lead to many posters choking on humble pie bbut who gives a monkeys .Let us move on and upwards.

DO IT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew Staying on 19:50 - Sep 1 with 5683 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew Staying on 19:42 - Sep 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Great news. He’s utter class at this level

Birch has failed according to Itchy sold the crown jewels and all that.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew Staying on 19:55 - Sep 1 with 5638 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew Staying on 19:17 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

"The club was aware of the options, but made it clear they wanted me to stay"

Interesting.

Was told last week that Ayew has never actively agitated for a move from the club, even going back to his first spell.

Recommended Jordan sign for us when he did. He likes it here but it’s understandable that relegation would see him move on. Maybe this time around he wants to settle for a while and if he can be part of something good why not?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew Staying on 20:01 - Sep 1 with 5580 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew Staying on 19:50 - Sep 1 by thornabyswan

Birch has failed according to Itchy sold the crown jewels and all that.

Ahh, another one for the collection.

The chairman said he had to sell them as they were “ crippling the club”, in his words. At that time we had to sell the “family silver”, my words, because we couldn’t shift them.

Context is everything and I can’t help it if you can’t grasp simple facts. My point was all about what the chairman said and nothing to do with the players.

Hope that clears it up for you and you can stop obsessing about me now.

Ayew Staying on 20:02 - Sep 1 with 5573 viewsDr_Winston

Ayew Staying on 19:55 - Sep 1 by ItchySphincter

Recommended Jordan sign for us when he did. He likes it here but it’s understandable that relegation would see him move on. Maybe this time around he wants to settle for a while and if he can be part of something good why not?

The times he's left it's mostly been us trying to move him on. Even the shift to West Ham, a £15m profit after one year would have had Jenkins' eyes lighting up.

I'm still not sure he's got much of a long term future here past the next few months unless we're right in the mix at the top, but it's f*cking handy having him available now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayew Staying on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 5536 viewsDrGonzo

Out of interest where is his best position?
Ayew Staying on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 5514 viewsQuincy999

Ayew Staying on 20:02 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

The times he's left it's mostly been us trying to move him on. Even the shift to West Ham, a £15m profit after one year would have had Jenkins' eyes lighting up.

I'm still not sure he's got much of a long term future here past the next few months unless we're right in the mix at the top, but it's f*cking handy having him available now.

True, they might have just decided to wait until January and sell him then if we drop of. It's only about £2 mill in wages. Worth a punt.
Ayew Staying on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 5507 viewsherbie

Great news! Everyone seems to buying into what we are trying to achieve and on board with the Cooper/Birch plan. Opening a bottle to celebrate.
Ayew Staying on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 5473 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew Staying on 20:02 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Since the club decided to cash in on James and especially Oli we are extremely fortunate to have players of the caliber of Ayew and Baston in the championship and even more fortunate that the owners appear to have been talked in to a change of heart, or at least a short term roll of the dice.

Ayew Staying on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 5458 viewsDr_Winston

Ayew Staying on 20:04 - Sep 1 by DrGonzo

Out of interest where is his best position?

In a well drilled, well coached team (which we weren't when he was first here) I'd say drifting in from out wide.

Ayew Staying on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 5377 viewsthornabyswan

Ayew Staying on 20:01 - Sep 1 by ItchySphincter

Ahh, another one for the collection.

The chairman said he had to sell them as they were “ crippling the club”, in his words. At that time we had to sell the “family silver”, my words, because we couldn’t shift them.

Context is everything and I can’t help it if you can’t grasp simple facts. My point was all about what the chairman said and nothing to do with the players.

Hope that clears it up for you and you can stop obsessing about me now.

No it doesn't clear anything up we sold 40 million quid worth of talent and have a better side than last.

Your thread about Birch being on thin ice was the biggest load of crap I have seen on here for a long time.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 20:27]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Ayew Staying on 20:31 - Sep 1 with 5317 viewsjacks777

Ayew Staying on 20:10 - Sep 1 by ItchySphincter

Since the club decided to cash in on James and especially Oli we are extremely fortunate to have players of the caliber of Ayew and Baston in the championship and even more fortunate that the owners appear to have been talked in to a change of heart, or at least a short term roll of the dice.

Let’s face it. You talk shite
Ayew Staying on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 5296 viewsjack247

Ayew Staying on 19:49 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Well,I will stick my neck out .Sticky this,if you want.
Ayew and Baston stay,we go up-Automatic.

If we avoid injuries and our owners keep their nerve then we will have a real problem by being promoted as we will have to then upgrade.
Good problem to have.

Bring it on.

Owners might not be as kuntish as some thought nor as deceiful.Now ,this would lead to many posters choking on humble pie bbut who gives a monkeys .Let us move on and upwards.

DO IT

If we go up with Ayew and Baston playing major roles, it will be in spite of the owners, not because of them.

Baston wasn’t given a squad number until the end of pre season. Birch went on record saying their wages could cripple us.

But as you say, if we go up, who cares? Fans win, owners win.
Ayew Staying on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 5274 viewsplasjack

If we keep our 2 talented forwards and they remain injury free, we are in with a shout of automatic promotion.
Ayew Staying on 20:37 - Sep 1 with 5273 viewsThornburyswan

Ayew Staying on 19:11 - Sep 1 by DrGonzo

Things are going too well I don't like it.

I know how you feel it's so not the Swansea way!
Ayew Staying on 20:37 - Sep 1 with 5259 viewsDarran

What happens if someone offers £5million for Ayew tomorrow?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024