Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the boxer 20:57 - Sep 1 with 1809 viewspencoedjack

Who was introduced at Elland rd at half time?
Who was the boxer on 21:03 - Sep 1 with 1782 viewsJackfath

Josh Warrington, I think fella.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who was the boxer on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 1782 viewsFireboy2

Who was the boxer on 21:03 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

Spot on fathy.
Who was the boxer on 21:40 - Sep 1 with 1671 views34dfgdf54

Who was the boxer on 21:03 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

An absolute tw*t.

Something in the air up there.
Who was the boxer on 21:46 - Sep 1 with 1645 viewspencoedjack

Who was the boxer on 21:40 - Sep 1 by 34dfgdf54

An absolute tw*t.

Something in the air up there.

Was there trouble at his last fight with a Barry boy?
Who was the boxer on 10:57 - Sep 2 with 1376 views34dfgdf54

Who was the boxer on 21:46 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

Yeah it was Lee Selby, he fights out of St Joes in Newport.

Warrington hyped it up as a Leeds v Cardiff ruck. My brother in law went, said it was ok, but if Selby had got a dodgy decision etc there would have been uproar.

edit - Selby isn't a Cardiff fan as far as I know, don't think he's into it. Liam Williams is though from Church Village, shame that, and Joe Cordina who looks a good fighter in fairness.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 10:59]
Who was the boxer on 11:53 - Sep 2 with 1304 viewstaffpunk

Who was the boxer on 10:57 - Sep 2 by 34dfgdf54

Warrington hyped it up as a Leeds v Cardiff ruck. My brother in law went, said it was ok, but if Selby had got a dodgy decision etc there would have been uproar.

edit - Selby isn't a Cardiff fan as far as I know, don't think he's into it. Liam Williams is though from Church Village, shame that, and Joe Cordina who looks a good fighter in fairness.

Liam Williams is actually from Clydach Vale, nice guy, always see him running around the Rhondda.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Who was the boxer on 12:32 - Sep 2 with 1242 views34dfgdf54

Who was the boxer on 11:53 - Sep 2 by taffpunk

Liam Williams is actually from Clydach Vale, nice guy, always see him running around the Rhondda.

Ah is he? Not sure where I got Church Village from. I'm working in Llantrisant at the moment so seen him a few times fueling up in Talbot Green.

Good boxer who seems have gone up a few notches since going to train with Dominic Ingle.
Who was the boxer on 14:05 - Sep 2 with 1134 viewstaffpunk

Who was the boxer on 12:32 - Sep 2 by 34dfgdf54

Ah is he? Not sure where I got Church Village from. I'm working in Llantrisant at the moment so seen him a few times fueling up in Talbot Green.

Good boxer who seems have gone up a few notches since going to train with Dominic Ingle.

Probably born there, in Church Village Hospital. Most people from the Rhondda under 40 would have been.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Who was the boxer on 14:32 - Sep 2 with 1098 viewstheloneranger

Who was the boxer on 10:57 - Sep 2 by 34dfgdf54

Selby lost his IBF World Flyweight title to Warrington on a split decision last year. Selby's defeat was a first defeat in nine years and just the second in his career.

To be fair Warrington badly cut both Selby's eyes in the first half of the fight and finished strongly.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who was the boxer on 16:54 - Sep 2 with 1002 views34dfgdf54

Who was the boxer on 14:32 - Sep 2 by theloneranger

Selby lost his IBF World Flyweight title to Warrington on a split decision last year. Selby's defeat was a first defeat in nine years and just the second in his career.

To be fair Warrington badly cut both Selby's eyes in the first half of the fight and finished strongly.

Warrington beat him all ends up.

No arguments from me.
Who was the boxer on 18:20 - Sep 2 with 949 viewsJackfath

Who was the boxer on 21:46 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

You're welcome!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who was the boxer on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 893 viewsNotLoyal

Who was the boxer on 11:53 - Sep 2 by taffpunk

Not with all those young, new jacks from up there chasing him I hope 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who was the boxer on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 875 viewstaffpunk

Who was the boxer on 19:22 - Sep 2 by NotLoyal

Not with all those young, new jacks from up there chasing him I hope 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Love it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024