Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City tickets 13:07 - Sep 2 with 2590 viewsbuilthjack

Only a few hundred left so they say
Be quick
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 13:07]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City tickets on 13:52 - Sep 2 with 2517 viewsLuther27

Any idea why I can't book the coach online?
Bristol City tickets on 13:57 - Sep 2 with 2508 viewspencoedjack

Same allocation as last year Builthy?
Bristol City tickets on 14:01 - Sep 2 with 2489 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City tickets on 13:52 - Sep 2 by Luther27

Any idea why I can't book the coach online?

When you go in to book it, where it says "Any Area" click on it and select your coach.
Worked for me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bristol City tickets on 14:57 - Sep 2 with 2426 views1983

Another fruity trip 🍺

Bristol City tickets on 15:01 - Sep 2 with 2415 viewsjackharris

Bristol City tickets on 13:57 - Sep 2 by pencoedjack

Same allocation as last year Builthy?

2,300 Final allocation.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City tickets on 15:02 - Sep 2 with 2412 viewsjackharris

Bristol City tickets on 15:01 - Sep 2 by jackharris

2,300 Final allocation.

There will lots of matting at the front of the stand and in the corners. Shame that they (Bristol City FC and the Avon and Somerset Police) could’t cope with 3,600 jacks.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Bristol City tickets on 16:31 - Sep 2 with 2314 viewsmynamesjeff1

Sold out
Bristol City tickets on 17:27 - Sep 2 with 2245 viewsNotLoyal

Plenty of time to ask for more, and this is just an observation, I don't know anyone and I mean anyone who will go who has a ticket yet. It's weeks away. Hopefully common sense will prevail or there will be two groups of swans fans to police. I'm sure of that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City tickets on 17:35 - Sep 2 with 2222 viewsTailGunner

Bristol City tickets on 17:27 - Sep 2 by NotLoyal

Plenty of time to ask for more, and this is just an observation, I don't know anyone and I mean anyone who will go who has a ticket yet. It's weeks away. Hopefully common sense will prevail or there will be two groups of swans fans to police. I'm sure of that.

Pretty sure they have capped all away allocation to 2300 this season.

They certainly won't make an exception for us after last year.....
Bristol City tickets on 18:00 - Sep 2 with 2182 viewsJBT95

Bristol City tickets on 17:27 - Sep 2 by NotLoyal

They said this would be it. Can't see them budging after last year.

TBH it went to general sale which I find slightly disappointing.
Bristol City tickets on 18:05 - Sep 2 with 2171 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Well done! I know it's a short trip, but this is impressive.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bristol City tickets on 18:10 - Sep 2 with 2158 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City tickets on 17:35 - Sep 2 by TailGunner

Pretty sure they have capped all away allocation to 2300 this season.

They certainly won't make an exception for us after last year.....

They didn't for Leeds, they certainly wont for us mate.
Bristol City tickets on 18:14 - Sep 2 with 2147 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol City tickets on 18:05 - Sep 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Well done! I know it's a short trip, but this is impressive.

I did remind you

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City tickets on 18:21 - Sep 2 with 2132 viewsDrGonzo

Bristol City tickets on 18:00 - Sep 2 by JBT95

They said this would be it. Can't see them budging after last year.

TBH it went to general sale which I find slightly disappointing.

You're disappointed the tickets went on general sale?
Bristol City tickets on 19:07 - Sep 2 with 2054 viewsJBT95

Bristol City tickets on 18:21 - Sep 2 by DrGonzo

You're disappointed the tickets went on general sale?

You'd think we'd have more than 2,300 members who want to go to the closest non bubble away game of the season.
Bristol City tickets on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 2042 viewsNotLoyal

Bristol City tickets on 19:07 - Sep 2 by JBT95

You'd think we'd have more than 2,300 members who want to go to the closest non bubble away game of the season.

I appreciate what you said before but we could take as many as they gave us for this fixture, members or non members.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City tickets on 20:08 - Sep 2 with 1961 viewsSA4

Don’t understand why they put netting over the seats closest to the pitch, they do it to all teams, so don’t think it’s anything to do with what happened with us in Feb. Why would they give up on an extra 1000 tickets in revenue when teams like Leeds turn up? A few coppers in that bottleneck between the two sets of supporters and there’s no trouble inside the ground. If it’s on AVS police orders to limit travelling support as they can’t handle 3500 away fans outside the ground then that’s pathetic.
Bristol City tickets on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 1894 viewsGaryjack

Bristol City tickets on 20:08 - Sep 2 by SA4

Don’t understand why they put netting over the seats closest to the pitch, they do it to all teams, so don’t think it’s anything to do with what happened with us in Feb. Why would they give up on an extra 1000 tickets in revenue when teams like Leeds turn up? A few coppers in that bottleneck between the two sets of supporters and there’s no trouble inside the ground. If it’s on AVS police orders to limit travelling support as they can’t handle 3500 away fans outside the ground then that’s pathetic.

Good point.
Bristol City tickets on 21:11 - Sep 2 with 1853 viewsjackharris

Last year they said that was it for our allocation and then they realised there would be lots of Jacks in the home end. That WILL happen if they don’t allocate the full Stand. As mentioned above a few police personal in between the home and away stand and nothing would occur in the ground. They then need to be able to police the fans correctly outside the ground.

The Ayteo Stand holds 4,200 people in total just under 2,000 seats unoccupied is a lot of revenue missed out on. In the cup they would have to allocate it all (unless the safety team deem otherwise and/or police couldn’t cope).

3,700 Leeds fans at Bristol City in a previous season.

Bristol City tickets on 21:16 - Sep 2 with 1837 viewsjacks777

Bristol City tickets on 21:11 - Sep 2 by jackharris

Last year they said that was it for our allocation and then they realised there would be lots of Jacks in the home end. That WILL happen if they don’t allocate the full Stand. As mentioned above a few police personal in between the home and away stand and nothing would occur in the ground. They then need to be able to police the fans correctly outside the ground.

The Ayteo Stand holds 4,200 people in total just under 2,000 seats unoccupied is a lot of revenue missed out on. In the cup they would have to allocate it all (unless the safety team deem otherwise and/or police couldn’t cope).

They will not increase the amount of tickets. End of.
Bristol City tickets on 00:23 - Sep 3 with 1717 viewsSA4

Bristol City tickets on 21:11 - Sep 2 by jackharris

There will definitely be some travelling without tickets/home end due to relative ease and price to get there, and it should still be a top day out. But there’s no way they’re increasing the allocation.
Bristol City tickets on 00:37 - Sep 3 with 1707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Got my tickets today!!! Third away on the

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bristol City tickets on 03:09 - Sep 3 with 1672 viewsSwansea93

Every Bristol home game I've seen on TV the bottom half of the away stand has been covered.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Bristol City tickets on 21:16 - Sep 3 with 1397 viewswestside

Why can't the wurzels just have a couple of lines of stewards with a few old bill in between to keep the fans apart.

Fecking shambles last time there
Bristol City tickets on 10:26 - Sep 4 with 1260 viewssainthelens

Bristol City tickets on 21:16 - Sep 3 by westside

Why can't the wurzels just have a couple of lines of stewards with a few old bill in between to keep the fans apart.

Fecking shambles last time there

I've a feeling the Brizzles will be out in numbers after being sent running all over the park post match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024