Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident in Neath Abbey last night 16:25 - Sep 2 with 6391 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems a 58 year old man was attacked early hours of the morning near the Smiths pub Neath Abbey, and has subsequently died of his injuries. I just drove past the pub and it's taped off with a policeman stationed there. Awful news, and my thoughts are with the family.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 2316 viewsdickythorpe

Read about this in tonight's Post.
What on earth is society coming to?
Hard working man who is doing his best with his wife to give the community a nice establishment and for what?

No thinking with some of today's teens. No idea that the results of their actions have consequences that can not be reversed.
Actions that will ruin the lives of his family and friends.

I hope the scum are named and shamed.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 21:37 - Sep 3 with 2259 viewsKilkennyjack

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 08:59 - Sep 3 by epaul

Yourb probably right there but most wont, I had a minor set to yesterday when talking the dog for a walk in the park, 3 best described as teen thugs were picking on a young lad, started beating him up, as he ran past on the grass I kind of blocked one of them and told them to leave him alone, poor kid was terrified,. The one I stopped said "get off me old man" boy did that cut lol.
However they stopped chasing him and left, the kid had run off, he did come back and say thank you, apparently they started picking on him for no reason, f ucking bullies.

However as you say better walking away as you don't know what could have happened bthey could have turned on my and possibly had weapons of some sort on them, I guess they didnt

The old man remark still cuts this morning lol

Well done mate 👏

Beware of the Risen People

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 12:57 - Sep 4 with 2069 viewsDarran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49577920?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR32H540mJaig05S1D

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 13:05 - Sep 4 with 2059 viewscontroversial_jack

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 12:57 - Sep 4 by Darran

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-49577920?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR32H540mJaig05S1D

Dreadful lives ruined by one silly incident.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 15:37 - Sep 8 with 1833 viewsSwanDownUnder

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:41 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

You're getting tedious now mate

It was my uncle, glad you used it to havve a go at someone you pathetic...
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:45 - Sep 8 with 1720 viewsperchrockjack

Fathy.

Too right it is but given what your chum throws my way ,it's proving a point.

I don't trawl Wales on line for nasty events like this .

Now then,let s move on eh eh.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:48 - Sep 8 with 1717 viewsJackfath

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:45 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

Fathy.

Too right it is but given what your chum throws my way ,it's proving a point.

I don't trawl Wales on line for nasty events like this .

Now then,let s move on eh eh.

Be the bigger man FFS. Grow up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:05 - Sep 8 with 1684 viewsDarran

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:48 - Sep 8 by Jackfath

Be the bigger man FFS. Grow up.

He’s one sad cuÅ„t.
A lovely man gets murdered and all he wants to do is point score.
You don’t need to know anymore about the filth.

Login to get fewer ads

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:48 - Mar 20 with 1383 viewsHighjack

The kid who punched this man to death has been sentenced to four years but will probably be free by his 19th birthday.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:42 - Mar 20 with 1309 viewsDarran

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:48 - Mar 20 by Highjack

The kid who punched this man to death has been sentenced to four years but will probably be free by his 19th birthday.

There should be a clause that he doesn’t come within 100 miles of Neath ever again. Scum.

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:47 - Mar 20 with 1289 viewsWingstandwood

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:42 - Mar 20 by Darran

There should be a clause that he doesn’t come within 100 miles of Neath ever again. Scum.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drew-jones-mark-winchcombe-killer-

Is he a policeman's son? That'll go down well with fellow inmates if so!

Argus!

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:50 - Mar 20 with 1282 viewsowainglyndwr

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:42 - Mar 20 by Darran

He was also on social media boosting that he had hit the landlord hours later
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:54 - Mar 20 with 1274 viewsWarwickHunt

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:47 - Mar 20 by Wingstandwood

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/drew-jones-mark-winchcombe-killer-

Would be dreadful if he had a nasty accident inside or when he comes out.

I think the ugly cûnt will be safe in the showers though.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:58 - Mar 20 with 1259 viewsHighjack

The gormless drug addled little weasel should be facing at least 15 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:02 - Mar 20 with 1247 viewsWingstandwood

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:54 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

The guy is low-life (alcohol, cannabis and cocaine) 'cocktail-hero' whom won't be so full of himself without his 'dutch courage' behind locked doors.

For his own sake, he better not be a policeman's son!

Argus!

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:54 - Mar 20 with 1162 viewstheloneranger

"Nicola Powell, for Jones, said the personal references and testimonials handed to the court on behalf of her client showed a different side to the defendant than the one the court had heard about.

She said people who knew the defendant described him as a kind, caring, well-mannered young man"

*No he's a sly, obnoxious, cowardly cvnt who should come out of jail with a ring piece regularly used as a man cave!! *

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:38 - Mar 20 with 1099 viewsCatullus

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:54 - Mar 20 by WarwickHunt

Lets hope not. Lets hope every visit to the showers has him shaking like a Penlan council house.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:47 - Mar 20 with 1081 viewsBest_loser

There was another case today where a guy attacked his ex girlfriends new boyfriend with a hammer, he got a suspended sentence

Some of these judges need locking up
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:53 - Mar 20 with 1064 viewsCatullus

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:47 - Mar 20 by Best_loser

There was another case today where a guy attacked his ex girlfriends new boyfriend with a hammer, he got a suspended sentence

Some of these judges need locking up

Part of the problem is, no matter what these scumbags have done they find people to stand up in court and say nice thinsga about them, and judges fall for it.

On the other hand commit a financial crime againts big business or the government and it's both barrels with a few reloads. It's total rubbish.

If you get high and kill someone and have a poor history there should be no mitigation.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 20:17 - Mar 20 with 1033 viewsFireboy2

Words cannot describe the anger i feel towards people who kill in these circumstances and especially the judges who are as weak as p!ss.

I experienced exactly the same 14 years ago and if I wasnt married with a young child i would have done something that would have got me sent down.

I hope the scumbag gets his cummupence.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 20:39 - Mar 20 with 1001 viewsWarwickHunt

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:38 - Mar 20 by Catullus

Lets hope not. Lets hope every visit to the showers has him shaking like a Penlan council house.

I sincerely hope his arsehole soon resembles a blood orange run over by a double-decker bus but given the choice, I’d rather he had his jugular severed by a sharp instrument.

What a fûcking waste of skin.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 20:41 - Mar 20 with 998 views1462jack

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:47 - Mar 20 by Wingstandwood

Four f@cking years for taking another mans life It’s disgusting, I have spent longer in war zones Hope the scum bag has hell from day one until his pathetic release date
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 22:07 - Mar 20 with 936 viewsowainglyndwr

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:54 - Mar 20 by theloneranger

"Nicola Powell, for Jones, said the personal references and testimonials handed to the court on behalf of her client showed a different side to the defendant than the one the court had heard about.

She said people who knew the defendant described him as a kind, caring, well-mannered young man"

*No he's a sly, obnoxious, cowardly cvnt who should come out of jail with a ring piece regularly used as a man cave!! *

He was anti Jack that night.

Drugged up having a go at the landlords mate at first about his Swans top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024