Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident in Neath Abbey last night 16:25 - Sep 2 with 6416 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems a 58 year old man was attacked early hours of the morning near the Smiths pub Neath Abbey, and has subsequently died of his injuries. I just drove past the pub and it's taped off with a policeman stationed there. Awful news, and my thoughts are with the family.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 4064 viewstheloneranger

6 teenagers aged between 14 and 17 arrested!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 4057 viewsperchrockjack

In Neath?

Not another scoucer thread!

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:41 - Sep 2 with 4047 viewsJackfath

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:36 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

In Neath?

You're getting tedious now mate

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:45 - Sep 2 with 4044 viewsLeonWasGod

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:35 - Sep 2 by theloneranger

kin hell
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:13 - Sep 2 with 3992 viewsjack2jack

In Neath?

Not the right time really eh!
Just saying like.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:15 - Sep 2 with 3983 viewsjack247

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:41 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

You're getting tedious now mate

Agreed. Given the circumstances, petty point scoring should be left out of this one,
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:26 - Sep 2 with 3953 viewsKilkennyjack

In Neath?

Idiot

Beware of the Risen People

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:28 - Sep 2 with 3949 viewsjack2jack

That is truly awful news.
Sincere condolences to all his family and friends.
RIP.
Login to get fewer ads

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:33 - Sep 2 with 3935 viewsmonmouth

Christ that’s awful.

RIP

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:49 - Sep 2 with 3897 viewsDarran

Dreadful news. RIP Mark.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:49 - Sep 2 with 3822 viewsJackfath

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:49 - Sep 2 by Darran

Dreadful news. RIP Mark.

Agreed. Did you know the gent Darran?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:54 - Sep 2 with 3809 viewsDarran

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:49 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

Agreed. Did you know the gent Darran?

Not well but everyone knew Mark Winchcombe.

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:56 - Sep 2 with 3807 viewsHighjack

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:54 - Sep 2 by Darran

Not well but everyone knew Mark Winchcombe.

Did he have a daughter mid thirties?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:04 - Sep 2 with 3771 viewsDarran

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:56 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Did he have a daughter mid thirties?

Not sure Hije.

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 19:15 - Sep 2 with 3745 viewstheloneranger

He was landlord of the Smith's Arms.

RIP

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 21:53 - Sep 2 with 3560 viewsbuilthjack

Terrible. RIP

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 23:30 - Sep 2 with 3421 viewsmajorraglan

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 16:35 - Sep 2 by theloneranger

What are 14 year olds doing out that time of the night - other than causing mischief!

Terrible news, RIP.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 02:40 - Sep 3 with 3366 viewskrunchykarrot

Winchy could look after himself as well, tragic loss of life. These days you're better off walking away.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 07:12 - Sep 3 with 3276 views1462jack

In Neath?

Bell end
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 08:59 - Sep 3 with 3185 viewsepaul

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 02:40 - Sep 3 by krunchykarrot

Winchy could look after himself as well, tragic loss of life. These days you're better off walking away.

Yourb probably right there but most wont, I had a minor set to yesterday when talking the dog for a walk in the park, 3 best described as teen thugs were picking on a young lad, started beating him up, as he ran past on the grass I kind of blocked one of them and told them to leave him alone, poor kid was terrified,. The one I stopped said "get off me old man" boy did that cut lol.
However they stopped chasing him and left, the kid had run off, he did come back and say thank you, apparently they started picking on him for no reason, f ucking bullies.

However as you say better walking away as you don't know what could have happened bthey could have turned on my and possibly had weapons of some sort on them, I guess they didnt

The old man remark still cuts this morning lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 09:05 - Sep 3 with 3171 viewsCooperman

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 08:59 - Sep 3 by epaul

Yourb probably right there but most wont, I had a minor set to yesterday when talking the dog for a walk in the park, 3 best described as teen thugs were picking on a young lad, started beating him up, as he ran past on the grass I kind of blocked one of them and told them to leave him alone, poor kid was terrified,. The one I stopped said "get off me old man" boy did that cut lol.
However they stopped chasing him and left, the kid had run off, he did come back and say thank you, apparently they started picking on him for no reason, f ucking bullies.

However as you say better walking away as you don't know what could have happened bthey could have turned on my and possibly had weapons of some sort on them, I guess they didnt

The old man remark still cuts this morning lol

I’ve had a similar experience recently but with schoolgirls. It’s one of those times where adrenaline kicks in and the natural instinct is to do what’s right. Only afterwards do thoughts then move onto ‘what if’.

For what it’s worth I both think we did the right thing and probably wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 09:19 - Sep 3 with 3153 viewsepaul

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 09:05 - Sep 3 by Cooperman

I’ve had a similar experience recently but with schoolgirls. It’s one of those times where adrenaline kicks in and the natural instinct is to do what’s right. Only afterwards do thoughts then move onto ‘what if’.

For what it’s worth I both think we did the right thing and probably wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.

Yep, bullies band a terrified kid, they could have hurt him badly, but alls well ended well, this time...............

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 09:46 - Sep 3 with 3115 viewscontroversial_jack

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 09:19 - Sep 3 by epaul

Yep, bullies band a terrified kid, they could have hurt him badly, but alls well ended well, this time...............

The thugs thesedays, don't care if you are old, young, male, female, big or small, anyone is fair game, they usually have their mate or mates with them.It's not just teenagers late at night either, it's older guys too.
Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 17:32 - Sep 3 with 2938 viewsWingstandwood

The cowardly lowlife feral scum responsible do not deserve to be anywhere near civilised society. I do ponder if their parents belong in the same category also?

Argus!

Incident in Neath Abbey last night on 18:06 - Sep 3 with 2893 viewsjack247

God I recognise him. Didn’t know him any more than enough for a quick hi, but seemed a really nice bloke.

Brings these things into even deeper perspective. Awful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024