Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilf to Brighton 21:53 - Sep 2 with 7318 viewsswan_si

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/998855314?-1881:1065
Wilf to Brighton on 21:55 - Sep 3 with 1942 viewsjackrabbit

Wilf to Brighton on 22:30 - Sep 2 by jackrmee

I like him. He is a good player and did his best for us while he was here. We helped his career, he helped us.

I hope the majority of our ex players do well. In fact, I don't think I can think of one I didn't want to do well when they left us.

There aren't many Swans players I haven't liked, or grown to like while they've been playing for us. If I like someone, they have to do something bad for me to stop liking them. Leaving Swansea City isn't really something which will make me stop liking someone.

If a player is downright disrespectful of the club or did something nasty then I may not like them any more. Simple.

If I like a player, I want him to do well because why the fuk wouldn't i?

I'm not one of those pathetic bellends who suddenly hates everyone who leaves us.
And just because Bony has left Swansea, doesn't mean he doesn't want us to do well any more. Bet he keeps his eye on our results and wants us to do well. Why shouldn't we feel the same about him?

Excellent post - well said.
Wilf to Brighton on 22:54 - Sep 3 with 1874 viewsJackSomething

Wilf to Brighton on 21:52 - Sep 3 by Thrasher6

Hate to p*ss on the parade of all the goodie two shoes on here, that want to have an affinity with someone...who has not got an affinity with us...

Potter used us...to further his career...for more money. If you can't get your head around that....then there is not much hope.....and on the topic of hope...hope he gets relegated.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 21:54]

I can't see one poster on this thread showing any support for Potter at Brighton?

The only two mangers of recent times I have any antipathy for are Martinez (for leaving the way he did after all the loyalty b*llocks he spouted) and Monk for helping get Sousa out and then starting us on the road to relegation.

Potter almost certainly left us in a better position than when he joined, so good luck to him. I'm not rooting for him, not praying he fails. He's just another manager of another team.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wilf to Brighton on 00:24 - Sep 4 with 1829 viewsdameedna

Potter and Swansea did a mutually effective job.

I would be pleased to see Wilf get a club do well.
Wilf to Brighton on 11:24 - Sep 4 with 1643 viewsNotLoyal

Wilf to Brighton on 13:22 - Sep 3 by Glyn1

Learn what?

He isn't costing them anything. Brighton are rich enough to pay his wages. Potter knows all about him. Sounds like a good move.

He isn't costing them anything ?
Jeez, I didn't realise he had changed his name to Oxfam.

And ... I didn't realise if a club has loads of money it's ok to waste it on a load of old w@nk. Similarities to times gone by at Swansea maybe ?

Short memory.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wilf to Brighton on 13:19 - Sep 4 with 1573 viewsjackrmee

Wilf to Brighton on 21:52 - Sep 3 by Thrasher6

Hate to p*ss on the parade of all the goodie two shoes on here, that want to have an affinity with someone...who has not got an affinity with us...

Potter used us...to further his career...for more money. If you can't get your head around that....then there is not much hope.....and on the topic of hope...hope he gets relegated.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 21:54]

This is about Wilf though, not Potter.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Wilf to Brighton on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 1412 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck Mr Bony

Beware of the Risen People

Wilf to Brighton on 10:17 - Sep 5 with 1180 viewsperchrockjack

Potter was very coy.
Maybe it is a f the job

Cooper seems far more honest ,a terrific time could be in store with him.

Brighton?

Brighton,!

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wilf to Brighton on 21:12 - Sep 5 with 1022 viewsOldjack

If and it's a big IF he finds his form he'll be a real asset to them

All the best Wilf

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024