Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t 08:46 - Sep 3 with 6542 viewsPegojack

Being interviewed on BBC Breakfast now. Said great progress being made in EU negotiations, when asked what the details were, he blathered and prevaricated. Alan B'stard personified, even looks like him.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 8:47]
Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 07:37 - Sep 5 with 1469 viewsmonmouth

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 23:14 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

They won’t get the election yet as they can’t muster enough support, but if they could get the numbers I think Boris would win at the moment.
Despite his poor performances and lies, he’s got a lot of money behind him, most of the media promoting him and demonising Corbyn. The Tories have also been experiencing a bit of a bounce. If things change and Labour pick up/ change Corbyn, then Boris could struggle.

He just needs more time to show how utterly shit he is at everything. That's another reason why they are rushing to the polls and he can't wait to stop parliament. He is an arsehole, he knows he is an arsehole, and the longer he is in the job the more likely everyone sees he's an arsehole.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 07:38 - Sep 5 with 1467 viewsGowerjack

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 14:51 - Sep 3 by Kerouac

Watching the squirming lying from 'Remainers' is unedifying and degrades us all.
You know exactly what the 'Remainer' MPs are doing, they have steadfastly destroyed the government's negotiation position....at first this was done with a 'Remainer' PM and half the cabinet were 'Remain', the Brexiteers had no option but to leave that sham government....this was all part of the plan to destroy the reputations of the Brexiteers appointed in key positions in preparation for a 2nd referendum.

Now we have 'Brexiteers' in charge and the 'Remainer' MPs and their supporters have revealed that there is no depths they won't stoop too to stop us leaving the EU.
Cooking up a surrender document to be voted on today is contemptible.
They won't get away with it though and let's not have any tears when they finally get their comeuppance.

Bunch of lying bastards.

Another one suffering delusions.

We would have left in March had Mays deal been backed by Mogg and his acolytes.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 07:41 - Sep 5 with 1460 viewsGowerjack

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 15:13 - Sep 3 by Kerouac

Thanks Perch, I have always enjoyed your contributions as well.

I genuinely like and respect plenty of people that I disagree with.
The reason why Brexit has been so polarising in my opinion is the disrespect shown by those who lost the argument to those that won the argument.

The compete absence of self awareness in this post is astonishing.

Plastic since 1974

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 09:08 - Sep 5 with 1392 viewskarnataka

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 15:13 - Sep 3 by Kerouac

Thanks Perch, I have always enjoyed your contributions as well.

I genuinely like and respect plenty of people that I disagree with.
The reason why Brexit has been so polarising in my opinion is the disrespect shown by those who lost the argument to those that won the argument.

But the argument hasn't been won or lost. Irrespective of the result of any referendum or election, the argument always continues. That's why we have regular general elections and is the fundamental basis of democracy.
Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 11:07 - Sep 5 with 1358 viewsKerouac

Gowerjack and Karnatka obviously don't believe in democracy.

The Labour party now finds itself in the peculiar position of effectively standing for the disenfranchisement of the working class.
If they could they would take your vote away...it is what the weasels are doing right now, trashing our parliament and constitution as they go.

They will pay though, can't wait for the next General election.
This won't be forgotten for generations.
People will teach their kids and Grandkids about this.
No way back now for the left...they have lost me for good and probably millions like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 11:14 - Sep 5 with 1354 viewsWarwickHunt

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 11:07 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

The Labour party now finds itself in the peculiar position of effectively standing for the disenfranchisement of the working class.
If they could they would take your vote away...it is what the weasels are doing right now, trashing our parliament and constitution as they go.

No way back now for the left...they have lost me for good and probably millions like me.

😂😂😂
Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:02 - Sep 5 with 1337 viewsKerouac

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 07:38 - Sep 5 by Gowerjack

Another one suffering delusions.

We would have left in March had Mays deal been backed by Mogg and his acolytes.

400+ MPs voted for a bill which stated we would leave in March, deal or no deal.

Squirm away, everyone who voted Brexit isn't buying the lies.
For some reason the 'Remainer' elite at Westminster have managed to convince themselves that the SHOW they are putting on will make the public frustrated with the government and blame them for the shambles of the process.

The general public understands perfectly well who is responsible for the shambles, you are not convincing them to vote remain in a 2nd referendum/General Election...in order to do that you would have to put some convincing arguments forward instead of slinging mud ('Remain' failed to do this during the referendum and have failed to do so since....perhaps because there isn't anything much positive to say about the EU, so fearmongering takes it's place)…
,all they are doing is making the public angrier and angrier with the elite who think they know better and who think we are stupid enough to swallow their pathetic lies.

You talk about myself suffering an apparent delusion, the deluded people are those thinking that they can disregard their fellow citizens winning a vote with no consequences.
The Westminster bubble is about to pop.

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:19 - Sep 5 with 1329 viewsWingstandwood

Labour have indeed recently taken a vitally important strategic bridge, but the trouble is?......There is a whole country to take after it, the next battle will the election...It will be a battle on all fronts.... That is where major casualties and catastrophic defeat awaits Labour.

I'm more than happy to place a substantial bet on it also. It's inevitable!

The very party that plans to tax the middle class to despair and has just ignored large sections of its own core supporter base and heartlands, sure is in the deepest sh1te. Talk about narrowing down mass-appeal.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:42 - Sep 5 with 1307 viewsKerouac

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:19 - Sep 5 by Wingstandwood

Labour have indeed recently taken a vitally important strategic bridge, but the trouble is?......There is a whole country to take after it, the next battle will the election...It will be a battle on all fronts.... That is where major casualties and catastrophic defeat awaits Labour.

I'm more than happy to place a substantial bet on it also. It's inevitable!

The very party that plans to tax the middle class to despair and has just ignored large sections of its own core supporter base and heartlands, sure is in the deepest sh1te. Talk about narrowing down mass-appeal.

They have committed suicide for the EU.

The party of Tony Benn FFS!

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:51 - Sep 5 with 1294 viewsWingstandwood

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:42 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

They have committed suicide for the EU.

The party of Tony Benn FFS!

Historic elections of greater significance... 1997's was labelled, perceived and remembered as "The time for change" election......2019's will be labelled, perceived and remembered as "The Brexit election".

It'll be surreal watching certain politicians in "don't mention Brexit" mode, preferring to "address other policies of pressing concern"..............F#ck the contempt they have for the electorate!

Argus!

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 13:16 - Sep 5 with 1272 viewsJackSomething

The idea you were ever on the 'left' is the most laughable thing you've posted yet. Which takes some doing.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 13:32 - Sep 5 with 1259 viewsKerouac

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 13:16 - Sep 5 by JackSomething

The idea you were ever on the 'left' is the most laughable thing you've posted yet. Which takes some doing.

I used to knock doors for the Lib Dems (probably while you were sat on your arse watching 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here') you daft pr*ck.

I still have my membership card in my wallet, Lloyd George on the front.

I still get e-mails and telephone calls from the local party informing me what is going on and asking me to vote for who will be "our" candidates.

I have had my eyes opened big time and will be voting Conservative for the foreseeable.
You are going to get your eyes opened at the next General Election also.

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 13:47 - Sep 5 with 1249 viewslondonlisa2001

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:02 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

400+ MPs voted for a bill which stated we would leave in March, deal or no deal.

Squirm away, everyone who voted Brexit isn't buying the lies.
For some reason the 'Remainer' elite at Westminster have managed to convince themselves that the SHOW they are putting on will make the public frustrated with the government and blame them for the shambles of the process.

The general public understands perfectly well who is responsible for the shambles, you are not convincing them to vote remain in a 2nd referendum/General Election...in order to do that you would have to put some convincing arguments forward instead of slinging mud ('Remain' failed to do this during the referendum and have failed to do so since....perhaps because there isn't anything much positive to say about the EU, so fearmongering takes it's place)…
,all they are doing is making the public angrier and angrier with the elite who think they know better and who think we are stupid enough to swallow their pathetic lies.

You talk about myself suffering an apparent delusion, the deluded people are those thinking that they can disregard their fellow citizens winning a vote with no consequences.
The Westminster bubble is about to pop.

Your first sentence is incorrect. They did no such thing.
Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 15:16 - Sep 5 with 1223 viewsJackSomething

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 13:32 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

I used to knock doors for the Lib Dems (probably while you were sat on your arse watching 'I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here') you daft pr*ck.

I still have my membership card in my wallet, Lloyd George on the front.

I still get e-mails and telephone calls from the local party informing me what is going on and asking me to vote for who will be "our" candidates.

I have had my eyes opened big time and will be voting Conservative for the foreseeable.
You are going to get your eyes opened at the next General Election also.

Imagine getting your door knocked on Sunday at 9pm (had to look up when It's a Celebrity airs, having never seen an episode. Nice job with the sneering attitude that the 'left' supposedly has a monopoly on though) and having to talk to you. Would be enough to put anyone off the Lib Dems for life.

Anyone who can look at what's going on and thinks voting for this Conservative party is the solution are the very opposite of eyes opened in my view, but you crack on.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 18:26 - Sep 5 with 1178 viewsGowerjack

Kerouac has been tipped over the edge by Parlimentary Sovereignty.

Plot absolutely lost.

Sad to see...

Plastic since 1974

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 18:46 - Sep 5 with 1167 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m confident that I speak for the whole of “the left” when I say that you’re a terrible loss which is being felt deeply by us all.

Poll: Tory leader

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 00:04 - Sep 6 with 1111 viewsBrynCartwright

Kerouac, whilst being one of my favourite writers with all his On the Road and Big Sur polemics, his recent political opinions make my flesh crawl, and I hope he fecks off back into the morass from wherever he sprouted.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 12:24 - Sep 6 with 1032 viewsCatullus

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 14:15 - Sep 3 by sherpajacob

Those 5th column little bitches were democratically elected by their constituents in 2017

But you want them shot down.

Was Jo Cox a 5th column little bitch?

They were elcted on the basis of "respecting the result" and on the basis of carrying out whatever we chose.
Tell me, how many MP's have acted against their own constituencies wishes? Don't bother, it's over 400.
Luciana Berger has changed party twice, the Change UK MP's and others who changed party, none of them believe we deserve a chance to replace them even though they mostly act against their own constituencies wishes on brexit.
Oh yes, Raab is a liar, what did you expect, he's a politician.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 16:55 - Sep 6 with 981 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry,but we are eating ourselves here.

Look,I don't share Keroucs views on Brexit,which I believe tantamount to madness.

However, like others not towing the PS line,he gets pelters.

It is almost as bad as being called a Tory voter.

Why bother with democracy when only left wing Labour kill the rich is thecway to go.

I would prefer to argue face to face with K anyday and we would enjoy it.

Different views do not enemies make

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 11:52 - Sep 7 with 909 viewsCatullus

Raab - what a snivelling little sh1t on 09:08 - Sep 5 by karnataka

But the argument hasn't been won or lost. Irrespective of the result of any referendum or election, the argument always continues. That's why we have regular general elections and is the fundamental basis of democracy.

The brexit argument was won, by the leave camp. General elections are a different thing. The Parliament of the day said they would respect the result and deliver it and they have not cone that, indeed they have fought against it.
Do you believe the fundamental basis of our democracy is for politicians to see the result of a vote, decide they don't like it and so do everything they can to prevent it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024