Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday 09:38 - Sep 3 with 7063 viewsbuilthjack

Loads of tickets left, but I can see this being a sell out.
It should be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:21 - Sep 12 with 741 viewsTNT

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:57 - Sep 11 by raynor94

Will be a tidy walk up I would have thought

Yeah, don't think they're giving rain.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:46 - Sep 12 with 694 viewsGaryjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:21 - Sep 12 by TNT

Yeah, don't think they're giving rain.

Summers back tomorrow mun!
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 12:55 - Sep 13 with 563 viewsdlr2006

Forest have got 1,250 coming down
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:11 - Sep 13 with 438 viewsbuilthjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 12:55 - Sep 13 by dlr2006

Forest have got 1,250 coming down

They would have had more, only around 4500 of them are going to Arsenal midweek.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:32 - Sep 13 with 373 viewsbuilthjack

The East is mostly full tomorrow. There's a couple of hundred seats left between the away fans and the NE corner. It will be loud.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:33 - Sep 13 with 368 viewsNotLoyal

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:32 - Sep 13 by builthjack

The East is mostly full tomorrow. There's a couple of hundred seats left between the away fans and the NE corner. It will be loud.

Walk up will sort that out.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:35 - Sep 13 with 360 viewsbuilthjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:33 - Sep 13 by NotLoyal

Walk up will sort that out.

Yes, I can see long queues for tickets tomorrow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024