Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday 09:38 - Sep 3 with 7060 viewsbuilthjack

Loads of tickets left, but I can see this being a sell out.
It should be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 11:05 - Sep 3 with 3351 viewsbluenile

Couldn't agree more.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 11:12 - Sep 3 with 3335 viewsdlr2006

Hopefully with a healthy away following too
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 12:08 - Sep 3 with 3263 viewsNotLoyal

Def going to sell out but there's pre planning and ...
Pre planning.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 13:29 - Sep 3 with 3137 viewsjackrmee

Could be my first match of the season with a bit of luck

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:39 - Sep 3 with 2882 viewsNortbankboy

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 13:29 - Sep 3 by jackrmee

Could be my first match of the season with a bit of luck

This will be a good test to see how good we are.
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:44 - Sep 3 with 2873 viewsmonmouth

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:39 - Sep 3 by Nortbankboy

This will be a good test to see how good we are.

Another one?

I thought THE true test was Leeds according to many on here.

But, yeah, it’ll be a tough match. They are defensively sound and do carry a threat. Most matches in this league are a test, but our team (and by god it is a team now, from the chairman down, has already proved they are up to the task, and don’t need to be evaluated match after match to look to modify or confirm that opinion. A following wind with injuries and suspension and we ain’t going to be far away next May.

We will lose matches, but that doesn’t mean we’ve failed any test.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:57 - Sep 3 with 2838 viewsNortbankboy

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:44 - Sep 3 by monmouth

Another one?

I thought THE true test was Leeds according to many on here.

But, yeah, it’ll be a tough match. They are defensively sound and do carry a threat. Most matches in this league are a test, but our team (and by god it is a team now, from the chairman down, has already proved they are up to the task, and don’t need to be evaluated match after match to look to modify or confirm that opinion. A following wind with injuries and suspension and we ain’t going to be far away next May.

We will lose matches, but that doesn’t mean we’ve failed any test.

Myself I think we look like a team that might make the play offs.
We could have quite easily lost the derby,leeds,qpr,Preston games.
Its early days yet
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:03 - Sep 3 with 2827 viewsFlashberryjack

Missing this game, off to Turkey, any advice how I can stream the game on my Ipad ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:15 - Sep 3 with 2791 viewsvetchonian

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:57 - Sep 3 by Nortbankboy

Its early days yet

But we didn't....you can say the same for many of the games we have ever played......this team has the spirit that brought us to the PL last time with the inclusion of players such as Ayew and Baston who are stand out in this league...no thanks to ourr previouschairman

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:26 - Sep 3 with 2775 viewsbuilthjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:03 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

Missing this game, off to Turkey, any advice how I can stream the game on my Ipad ?

Just pay the tenner if abroad isn't it? Or not

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:41 - Sep 3 with 2734 viewsNortbankboy

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:15 - Sep 3 by vetchonian

But we didn't....you can say the same for many of the games we have ever played......this team has the spirit that brought us to the PL last time with the inclusion of players such as Ayew and Baston who are stand out in this league...no thanks to ourr previouschairman

Who you think signed Baston and ayew
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:48 - Sep 3 with 2701 viewsvetchonian

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:41 - Sep 3 by Nortbankboy

I know your idol signed them....but until now they were abject failures......borja signed for a manager without a clue and Ayew signed in desperation.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:59 - Sep 3 with 2666 viewsGaryjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:41 - Sep 3 by Nortbankboy

Did you Hatepetty?
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:02 - Sep 3 with 2653 viewsFlashberryjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:26 - Sep 3 by builthjack

Just pay the tenner if abroad isn't it? Or not

Is it as easy as that ?

Hello

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:08 - Sep 3 with 2632 viewsjackharris

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:02 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

Is it as easy as that ?

Yep, it should be with good WiFi, but you never know with our club.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:12 - Sep 3 with 2619 viewsFlashberryjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:08 - Sep 3 by jackharris

Yep, it should be with good WiFi, but you never know with our club.

Thought you had to have an overseas address.

Anyone on here done it ? I'd happily pay to watch the Forest and Bristol games in Turkey.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 21:17]

Hello

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:11 - Sep 3 with 2527 viewsThrasher6

What part of Turkey are you going to? Cardiff City have supporters clubs all over the place. They can pick up BBC Wales commentary for you if you can't get a stream....bigger than Besiktas...
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:15]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 2502 viewsBrynmill_Jack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 19:57 - Sep 3 by Nortbankboy

Its early days yet

We beat four of the top 9 and we're top. We beat the favourites for the title on their own patch. Luck didn't come into it. They weren't good enough to score a goal we were.
F*ck off you idiot, you're the most tedious c*nt since Dimi.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:16 - Sep 3 with 2514 viewsangryjack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 20:03 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

I was in marmaris for the Preston and QPR games the Geordie bar got the games up for me as I spent a sh,t load getti g drunk there
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:20 - Sep 3 with 2495 viewsFireboy2

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:16 - Sep 3 by Brynmill_Jack

We beat four of the top 9 and we're top. We beat the favourites for the title on their own patch. Luck didn't come into it. They weren't good enough to score a goal we were.

Dont bother replying to the apologist cvnt brynnie.
nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:52 - Sep 3 with 2462 viewssainthelens

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:11 - Sep 3 by Thrasher6

What part of Turkey are you going to? Cardiff City have supporters clubs all over the place. They can pick up BBC Wales commentary for you if you can't get a stream....bigger than Besiktas...
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:15]

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:57 - Sep 3 with 2436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:20 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

Dont bother replying to the apologist cvnt brynnie.

Perhaps it IS Dimi? Whoever it is needs attention, good or bad.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 2436 viewsJoe_bradshaw

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 22:16 - Sep 3 by Brynmill_Jack

It’s clear that he wants us to fail.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 23:07 - Sep 3 with 2405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 23:02 - Sep 3 by Joe_bradshaw

It’s clear that he wants us to fail.

Maybe a faction connected with Jenkins? Or just a 15 year old with no girlfriend who's not cool enough to hang out with the groovy gang.
Or maybe Dimi with his Asbergers again. A daunting and hopeless choice, but obviously not in the same world as the rest of us.

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 11:39 - Sep 4 with 2202 viewsNotLoyal

nottingham Forest - A week on Saturday on 21:12 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

Thought you had to have an overseas address.

Anyone on here done it ? I'd happily pay to watch the Forest and Bristol games in Turkey.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 21:17]

When I'm abroad which is more and more I stream thru swans TV. You don't need an address abroad, just proof you are abroad which is done by IP. That's it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024