Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread 14:11 - Sep 6 with 12638 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 12:18 - Sep 8 with 906 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 8 by Joe_bradshaw

23K announced on the night.

Im sure it was published as just over 28k.

But does that include the tt who didn't go?
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 13:54 - Sep 8 with 860 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 12:18 - Sep 8 by Fireboy2

Im sure it was published as just over 28k.

But does that include the tt who didn't go?

Yes, over 28,000 scanned tickets on the night. About 1800 TT holders didn't turn up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 14:00 - Sep 8 with 854 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 13:54 - Sep 8 by builthjack

Yes, over 28,000 scanned tickets on the night. About 1800 TT holders didn't turn up.

Cheers Ken, i thought i seen that figure somewhere.

Thats not bad at all considering it was azerbaijan.

But i think they have missed a trick by not taking tomorrow nights friendly to either swansea or especially wrexham.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 14:28 - Sep 8 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 14:00 - Sep 8 by Fireboy2

Cheers Ken, i thought i seen that figure somewhere.

Thats not bad at all considering it was azerbaijan.

But i think they have missed a trick by not taking tomorrow nights friendly to either swansea or especially wrexham.

Yes, should have been elsewhere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 15:39 - Sep 8 with 821 viewsDrGonzo

Agreed, I'll not be going back to Cardiff so soon and on a Monday night. Can't be arsed.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 17:48 - Sep 8 with 771 viewsTenbySwan

Reports today that only 6k sold so far for the 'International challenge match' or friendly to you and me v Belarus at Legoland on Monday.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 727 viewsChief

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 17:48 - Sep 8 by TenbySwan

Reports today that only 6k sold so far for the 'International challenge match' or friendly to you and me v Belarus at Legoland on Monday.

A terrible decision to play it there. Of the potential stadiums only the Millennium could possibly have been a worse choice and I include Parc y Scarlets in the list of potential venues.

I really do not see any pros to playing this game there.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 23:01 - Sep 8 with 669 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 8 by Chief

A terrible decision to play it there. Of the potential stadiums only the Millennium could possibly have been a worse choice and I include Parc y Scarlets in the list of potential venues.

I really do not see any pros to playing this game there.

It’s a crazy decision.

Not wishing to be disrespectful to Belarus, but they aren’t exactly a big draw and holding 2 games in the same place in 4 days is a big ask. I went on Friday and had to finish work early to allow enough time to get to travel, if I went tomorrow I’d have to finish early again and have another late night. Taking smaller kids is a problem because they won’t get to bed until late and they’ll be knackered for the rest of the week. The game should have gone to Swansea or Wrexham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024