Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread 14:11 - Sep 6 with 12704 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 6 with 1234 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The real Neil Taylor just showed himself
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 with 1233 viewsHighjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 6 by PozuelosSideys

what the fck was that?

Giggs out

He just stands on the touch line with his arms crossed, looking puzzled. Constantly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 with 1222 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 6 by PozuelosSideys

what the fck was that?

Giggs out

Osian Roberts is laughing his tìts off 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 with 1227 viewsDaithejack

Why the F#%k is Taylor playing instead of Ben Davies is he injured ?

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 1204 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 by Highjack

He just stands on the touch line with his arms crossed, looking puzzled. Constantly.

A poor man's Kenny Jacket

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 1211 viewsstevethejack

Screw up by Taylor & simple save for Hennessey and he spills it.

Never voiced my disapproval of Giggs, even though I thought he was totally unsuitable for the job.

Guess I was right.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 1208 viewsploppy

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 by Daithejack

Why the F#%k is Taylor playing instead of Ben Davies is he injured ?

Ben's recovering from his surgery.

Edit: Still better than Taylor with half a groin.

Edit 2: Someone will be along in a minute to say NT is a PL player, like he did a couple of weeks ago.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 21:08]
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 6 with 1146 viewstheloneranger

This is like watching the dark days of Bobby fvcking Gould.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 6 with 1140 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Taylor cost us 4 points in the World Cup Qualifiers now on cue makes Sure we don't make Euro 2020.. whole team has been awful tonight though with an "its only Azerbaijan attitude".
Azerbaijan playing really well "like a team" against a team of Millionaires!!!
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 6 with 1132 viewsPozuelosSideys

Best.Corners. Ever.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 6 with 1100 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 6 by theloneranger

This is like watching the dark days of Bobby fvcking Gould.

Next up... Ashley Williams... you watch 👍😂

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 6 with 1105 viewsHighjack

Got nothing up front. Got a winger playing as a cf and he’s the only one anywhere near the box.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 6 with 1096 viewsDarran

Am I the only one that couldn’t care less? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 6 with 1088 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:03 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

Osian Roberts is laughing his tìts off 😂

Osian should be the manager, not this bellend.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1076 viewsCaptain_Sham

Taylor...

Fking hell. Whats happened to us?

Its just a ride.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1067 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 6 by Highjack

Got nothing up front. Got a winger playing as a cf and he’s the only one anywhere near the box.

Is the correct answer.

4 wingers on the pitch for us for Petes sake!

What position is Bale playing?

No striker to run in behind, hold up the ball, or provide a target.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 21:15]
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1071 viewsDaithejack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 6 by ploppy

Ben's recovering from his surgery.

Edit: Still better than Taylor with half a groin.

Edit 2: Someone will be along in a minute to say NT is a PL player, like he did a couple of weeks ago.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 21:08]

I’m still better than Taylor and I’m nearly 50 and on this performance Allen, Ampadu and Bale wouldn’t get in the Swans side, don’t know what’s going on but Giggs is killing us.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1060 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Osian should be the manager, not this bellend.

This really shows that the clowns at the Wales FA have no clue whatsoever when selecting a manager
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 21:15]

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 6 with 1056 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Digging in, fighting like we used to against so called better opposition. Giggs has been playing FM since the Ireland rout.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 6 with 1050 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 6 by Darran

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 6 with 1039 viewsjack2jack

Probably not Dar, I'm loosing the will here tbh.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 6 with 1008 viewsraynor94

Nope, I'm another

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 6 with 1007 viewsHighjack

The commentators on s4c keep talking about Eto but I thought he played for Cameroon?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:19 - Sep 6 with 997 viewsJackfath

No. It gets in the way on the Swans progression.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 974 viewsSwanjaxs

Look on the bright side Joe Rodon has probably put another 3 million on his worth at least 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024