Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread 14:11 - Sep 6 with 12550 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 1212 viewsstevethejack

Ben Davies on. No idea, Giggs.

Goals needed.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 1210 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 6 by raynor94

Nope, I'm another

Thats because you support england
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 1211 viewsBanosswan

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 6 by Daithejack

I’m still better than Taylor and I’m nearly 50 and on this performance Allen, Ampadu and Bale wouldn’t get in the Swans side, don’t know what’s going on but Giggs is killing us.

Ampadou has been fine?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 1210 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

Look on the bright side Joe Rodon has probably put another 3 million on his worth at least 👍

Wales’s MOM tonight by a mile so far.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 6 with 1205 viewsDarran

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:19 - Sep 6 by Jackfath

No. It gets in the way on the Swans progression.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 6 with 1208 viewsVincent_Vega

I thought watching wales in the 90s was bad but this is excruciating! Must be because we have a far more talented squad now and getting similar performances.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1164 viewsjack2jack

Thank fook for that
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1165 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lucky as fk

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1159 viewsSwanjaxs

THERE'S ONLY ONE RYAN GIGGS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1160 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 6 by Vincent_Vega

I thought watching wales in the 90s was bad but this is excruciating! Must be because we have a far more talented squad now and getting similar performances.

Agreed and its all down to that pr!ck giggs imo, the pallid faced cvnt has no passion whatsoever, he doesnt inspire the team at all, oh yes and he has no idea on how to coach.

If we dont win this game we have no chance of qualifying so get rid of the cvnt.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1160 viewsBanosswan

Giggs out

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 6 with 1145 viewsHighjack

First time in eighty odd minutes we get attackers in the box and we score. It’s not rocket science.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 6 with 1141 viewsDaithejack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 by Banosswan

Ampadou has been fine?

All about opinions mate thought he was very sloppy tonight, not a patch on the way he was playing but that can be said for the whole team with one or two exceptions.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 6 with 1135 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Agreed and its all down to that pr!ck giggs imo, the pallid faced cvnt has no passion whatsoever, he doesnt inspire the team at all, oh yes and he has no idea on how to coach.

If we dont win this game we have no chance of qualifying so get rid of the cvnt.

Regardless of the final result tonight, We look shapeless to be honest. We have for the last 5 or so games.

Doesn’t seem to be a system or plan in place.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 6 with 1134 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

THERE'S ONLY ONE RYAN GIGGS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 6 with 1118 viewsbluey_the_blue

Southall, Ratcliffe, Speed, Saunders, Rush, Hughes et al would walk into this side easily.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:31 - Sep 6 with 1105 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

Southall, Ratcliffe, Speed, Saunders, Rush, Hughes et al would walk into this side easily.

At what ages?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:32 - Sep 6 with 1087 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

No shit sherlock.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 6 with 1080 viewsjack2jack

No shit Sherlock.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 6 with 1073 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Thats because you support england

I don't support any international side, as such, roll on next Saturday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 1054 viewsDippy

Holding on against Azerbaijan ffs

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 1055 viewsPozuelosSideys

What an absolute shambles.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 1054 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 6 by raynor94

I don't support any international side, as such, roll on next Saturday

You did last year.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 with 1032 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 6 by jack2jack

No shit Sherlock.

Go gentle on him. He’s a Tory scummer who’s been having a rough time recently.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 6 with 1031 viewsDaithejack

Southall would now at 60 and he’s about 23 stone!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024