Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread 14:11 - Sep 6 with 12684 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 6 with 1637 viewsblackpooljack

Giggs didn't used to turn up for matches now he's got his team doing the same. Clueless clown.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 6 with 1609 viewsBadlands

Nothing on so I tuned in. .. Osian Roberts must laughing his chump off ... I did.
Very good debut from Joe Rodon.
If Bale wasn't Bale would get on the bench?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 6 with 1605 viewscentrestandswan

Well that was shit, Cooper for Wales's manager, oh fock what have I said 😱😊.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 6 with 1600 viewsLeonWasGod

Well that was a little bit sh*t. Feel a bit sorry for Aberjaizan after that.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 6 with 1594 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 6 by jack2jack

No shit Sherlock.

Always one aye 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 6 with 1591 viewsBanosswan

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 by longlostjack

Go gentle on him. He’s a Tory scummer who’s been having a rough time recently.

Have a day off ffs. This is a football thread.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 6 with 1563 viewsJackfath

Great victory! C'mon Cymru!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 6 with 1563 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 by longlostjack

Go gentle on him. He’s a Tory scummer who’s been having a rough time recently.

Mmmmm, no!😂
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 6 with 1562 viewsFlashberryjack

Apart from the points, that was a f*cking awful display.

I know Bale scored the winner, but he's an absolute shadow of the player he was, and I'd forgotten just how bad Taylor was, but fair play he reminded me tonight.

Well done Rodon, Connor and James.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 1536 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 6 by Jackfath

Great victory! C'mon Cymru!

But your not interested in the Welsh National side like your mate Daz 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 6 with 1529 viewsJackfath

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

But your not interested in the Welsh National side like your mate Daz 🤔

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 1529 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 6 by Flashberryjack

Apart from the points, that was a f*cking awful display.

I know Bale scored the winner, but he's an absolute shadow of the player he was, and I'd forgotten just how bad Taylor was, but fair play he reminded me tonight.

Well done Rodon, Connor and James.

From what I saw (first half and last 15 mins), Joey looks well off it too. But thats probably what playing in a hoofball side does to you.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 6 with 1512 viewsbakajack

How Neil Taylor is still making a living as a footballer is beyond me. Not only does he mess up a basic 5 yard pass straight to an Azerbaijan player he then stops after Hennessey saves the shot leaving the player to equalise into an open net when Taylor was the closest player to the rebound.

I agree that Bale seems a shadow of the player that practically dragged us through the Euro 2016 qualifiers single handedly. Hopefully having another rapid live wire player in the likes of Dan James will help stop teams doubling or even tripling up on him, if only we could encourage them to make runs inside the full backs and had a player like Ramsey who could pick out the pass.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 6 with 1485 viewsraynor94

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

You did last year.

I'd prefer to see any of the home nations win obviously, does it bother me me if they don't no, I'm a club man

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 6 with 1481 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:33 - Sep 6 by jack2jack

No shit Sherlock.

Someone claimed we had a better side now than in the 90s.

I pointed out that was a lie

Wind your neck in, skippy.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:52 - Sep 6 with 1478 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 6 by Banosswan

Have a day off ffs. This is a football thread.

Point taken. He’s a scummer who’s been having a tough time lately. That better?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 6 with 1458 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

From what I saw (first half and last 15 mins), Joey looks well off it too. But thats probably what playing in a hoofball side does to you.

I'm glad we didn't pay £12 mill for Joe Allen
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 6 with 1445 viewsicecoldjack

As I said, Giggs is the problem here not the players, while we have many of the boys off colour. I'm sure it's because of the manager, there were many conversations between our players at the end, none of them seemed happy and rightly so, I think they know they have a dud in charge and are cheesed off with it.

Allen was much improved 2 nd half Ampadu was awful and at 18 yrs old needs to be nursed or he will be wasted completely, too much in him and playing him and Allen is plain daft. Williams looked great nd gave us some forward thinking.. which brings me on to Taylor ! Simply awful, been saying it for years that once he broke his ankle he stopped progressing as a player, he never improved or developed from that day forward.

Yet again giggs was moronic in selection, we need to sack him pronto, I got the feeling the players arnt keen on him, have heard. There are real grumbling s behind the scenes, can believe it after seeing how bad this talented team is looking under him.

Giggs never turned out for Wales so the players have decided to not turn out for him, that's my take away from yet another bland performance, the team imitates the manager , bland.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 6 with 1429 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

Wind your neck in.... lighten up mate ffs like 😂

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 6 with 1414 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:54 - Sep 6 by Nortbankboy

I'm glad we didn't pay £12 mill for Joe Allen

Or £8 million even

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 6 with 1391 viewsTNT

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:57 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Or £8 million even

Valleyboy likes to exaggerate, but he may have been talking about his first choice team scumdiff.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:14 - Sep 6 with 1340 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

Southall, Ratcliffe, Speed, Saunders, Rush, Hughes et al would walk into this side easily.

... And still win fvck all.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:14 - Sep 6 with 1330 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:03 - Sep 6 by TNT

Valleyboy likes to exaggerate, but he may have been talking about his first choice team scumdiff.

Fair play though Allen looked shot out there. He can’t keep up with the young ones.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:17 - Sep 6 with 1315 viewsTNT

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:14 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play though Allen looked shot out there. He can’t keep up with the young ones.

Yeah, that ship has sailed mate. He would've been a good fit for us at one time...

… at one time.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 22:21 - Sep 6 with 1290 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

That's twice you've been wrong today. The first time was when you got out of bed.
Skippy FFS! 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024