Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread 14:11 - Sep 6 with 11954 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 15:09 - Sep 6 with 5085 viewsDrGonzo

Weird feeling. Expect to win, must win every game now. Not fussed on Giggs one bit. Would rather him gone.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 16:07 - Sep 6 with 5035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Get the youngsters on.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 6 with 5025 viewsDrGonzo

From a Swansea perspective Connor is guaranteed his spot at RB and I'd like to think Joe Rodon will start but would understand if he doesn't. We've got competition at CB now and no one really stands out.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 6 with 5019 viewsjasper_T

U21s kick off at 5.

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 6 with 4930 viewsMJC

Joe Rodon starting tonight, good luck, Joe.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 6 with 4899 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 6 by MJC

Seconded

Just don’t get injured.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:18 - Sep 6 with 4866 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 6 by pencoedjack

Seconded

Just don’t get injured.

That is the worry for all our players regardless of which country they play for.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:36 - Sep 6 with 4843 viewsTenbySwan

5 Swans or ex Swans in the starting line up and one son of an ex Swan makes me very proud.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 6 with 4823 viewsairedale

Be interesting to see where Bale is at tonight, one common tater earlier said, in his opinion, Bale has been injured for a couple of years.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:43]
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:45 - Sep 6 with 4808 viewsjackrmee

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:36 - Sep 6 by TenbySwan

5 Swans or ex Swans in the starting line up and one son of an ex Swan makes me very proud.

Most definitely! Great stuff!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 4766 viewsstevethejack

Pretty much silence at scum stadium. It's like no-one is there.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 6 with 4712 viewsplasjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 19:36 - Sep 6 by TenbySwan

Any capital city players involved ?.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 6 with 4657 viewsPozuelosSideys

How is that not a red card for a swinging arm?

Generally a poor show so far. Own goal side, we have created really very little.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 6 with 4645 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 6 by MJC

Big Joe outstanding first half.

Keep it going big man 🦢 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 6 with 4643 viewsSwanjaxs

A shadow of the team that reached the semis of the 2016 Euros...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 6 with 4640 viewsstevethejack

Lucky to be in front. Too many players performing badly:

Allen
Lawrence
Wilson
Ampadu (not to the extent of the others)
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 6 with 4596 viewsMJC

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 6 by Kilkennyjack

Big Joe outstanding first half.

Keep it going big man 🦢 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

Great driving runs out of defence, very composed. Shame there’s not many options on for him when he gets to the halfway line. Looked a bit nervous to start but as the half went on looked like he’d been there for years.
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:41 - Sep 6 with 4587 viewsswan85

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:33 - Sep 6 by Swanjaxs

A shadow of the team that reached the semis of the 2016 Euros...

Agree, thought exactly the same
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:43 - Sep 6 with 4563 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 6 by stevethejack

Allen
Lawrence
Wilson

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 6 with 4552 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 6 by MJC

Great driving runs out of defence, very composed. Shame there’s not many options on for him when he gets to the halfway line. Looked a bit nervous to start but as the half went on looked like he’d been there for years.

Great post 👍

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:47 - Sep 6 with 4548 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 20:34 - Sep 6 by stevethejack

Allen
Lawrence
Wilson

I thought giggs was the wrong man for the job, and this tepid 1 st half backs it up, he will waste this group of players and our chances of qualifying if he's not careful, we look like 11 individuals with no clear pattern of play. There are far too many holes in midfield too, a decent team will no problem picking their way through us.

Joe Allen, a shadow of har he was, he needs a move to a footballing team or he's done as a useful player. Maybe happy to pick up his wedge at Stoke perhaps.

I see plenty of problems in this team, what ever they achieve ill be in spite of giggs not because of him. Lesser teams look far better than us.

Hope for improvement hopefully less huff and puff and wrong options
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 6 with 4505 viewsjack2jack

FFS
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 6 with 4501 viewsJonathans_coat

In what world is Neil Taylor better than Ben Davies?
The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 4498 viewsPozuelosSideys

what the fck was that?

Giggs out

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 6 with 4475 viewsLuther27

The Official Wales Vs Azerbaijan Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 6 by Jonathans_coat

In what world is Neil Taylor better than Ben Davies?

Not on this one after seeing that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024