Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post Holiday Blues 12:12 - Sep 7 with 980 viewsCatullus

Does anybody suffer from them or are you all glad to be home? I haven't had them before but this year I just want to go back!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Post Holiday Blues on 12:26 - Sep 7 with 965 viewsdickythorpe

It's always struck me how quick the time flies when you return home.
Just remember why you work - it's to put yourself in a position to enjoy those holidays in the first place!
Sit back and relax and smile at the memories.

Plus watch/listen to the Swans! We're not a bad team these days!
Post Holiday Blues on 12:45 - Sep 7 with 944 viewsCountyJim

I've not taken any leave so far looking forward to my hols in Benners in October
Post Holiday Blues on 14:51 - Sep 7 with 885 viewsperchrockjack

Used to hate returning hone but now love it.
Depends if one is still working and all the stress of it all.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Post Holiday Blues on 21:13 - Sep 7 with 780 viewsCooperman

Yes massively. I spend 47 weeks of the year with my backside to the grindstone and having a week away somewhere with wife and kids provides great respite from the intensity of work. I’m at my best when immediate family are around me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Post Holiday Blues on 21:25 - Sep 7 with 767 viewsmajorraglan

Had a terrible holiday, one of the kids became extremely unwell. Feels like I haven’t had a rest and am run down, but I can’t complain or be down in the dumps because we are all back home safe and well.
Post Holiday Blues on 21:34 - Sep 7 with 759 viewsdickythorpe

I remember that saying ," sometimes you need a holiday after a holiday".
Predominantly used by parents.
Post Holiday Blues on 10:20 - Sep 8 with 682 viewsepaul

I had 3 weeks off between July and August, first time ever, felt weird after 2 weeks it was if I wanted to go back to work!!!, not off now until half term end of Oct, I can't bloody wait!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Post Holiday Blues on 10:49 - Sep 8 with 661 viewsCooperman

Post Holiday Blues on 10:20 - Sep 8 by epaul

I had 3 weeks off between July and August, first time ever, felt weird after 2 weeks it was if I wanted to go back to work!!!, not off now until half term end of Oct, I can't bloody wait!!!!

When sweetie and I bought our first house we completed on 30th November and I then took the whole of December off and didn't return to work until 5th January. Great at the time but it took me several weeks to get back into the swing of things in the January.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Post Holiday Blues on 11:26 - Sep 8 with 648 viewsdickythorpe

Depending on your annual leave entitlements I think a week off in the summer isn't enough.
Especially with the kids having 6 weeks off.
It must be very hard to juggle everything.

In an ideal world we'd (I'd ) have more than 25 days.
Post Holiday Blues on 11:26 - Sep 8 with 646 viewsexiledclaseboy

I like holidays but I like getting home. There really is no place like it.

Poll: Tory leader

Post Holiday Blues on 12:11 - Sep 8 with 629 viewsjackportis

I’m sure if one goes to the doctor you will be signed off with anxiety, stress or depression. Seems everyone has it theses days.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Post Holiday Blues on 13:21 - Sep 8 with 613 viewsdickythorpe

Post Holiday Blues on 12:11 - Sep 8 by jackportis

I’m sure if one goes to the doctor you will be signed off with anxiety, stress or depression. Seems everyone has it theses days.

People are more honest jack but I do think some "exaggerate" their symptoms.

You have to find a balance, an " antidote" if you like that enables you to switch off and enjoy life.

For many of us on here following the Swans is the answer. We have 90 mins at least to forget about "life" every match day.

Fatigue from work is a problem these days, I have a feeling some mix up this with depression.
Plus many always need entertaining - they can't think or do anything for themselves.
It's always left to someone else to arrange / organise any social /leisure pursuit.
Post Holiday Blues on 22:58 - Sep 8 with 527 viewsCatullus

Post Holiday Blues on 12:11 - Sep 8 by jackportis

I don't need anxiety, stress or depression as an excuse. I need to win the lottery so I can spend my very ample free time travelling!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024