Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. 15:56 - Sep 7 with 883 viewsGryff

That Ireland game was disappointing to watch. Are Wales holding back some amazing plays for the WC?
Didn't see anything that would set the rest of the contenders shaking in their boots. We seem to only play one way...boring.
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:12 - Sep 7 with 855 viewsFlashberryjack

First half was OK, second half was awful (if you're Welsh).

Didn't think much of the ref either, but to be fair, Wales wouldn't have won that game even if I was reffing it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:16 - Sep 7 with 847 viewstheloneranger

It was all about getting to Japan with no more injuries.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:26 - Sep 7 with 829 viewsdickythorpe

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:16 - Sep 7 by theloneranger

It was all about getting to Japan with no more injuries.

Patchell took a bang to his head. Worrying.
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:55 - Sep 7 with 805 viewsmonmouth

It’s a warm up. It matters not a single f*ck, as didn’t the last 3 games, win or lose, even if it was nice to beat the Rodneys again. Patchell (who, I think could be very important as a playmaker) is a real worry.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:26 - Sep 7 with 772 viewstheloneranger

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:26 - Sep 7 by dickythorpe

Patchell took a bang to his head. Worrying.

Gatland has just said he's confident that Rhys Patchell will be fit and on the plane to Japan.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:27 - Sep 7 with 769 viewsFlashberryjack

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 16:55 - Sep 7 by monmouth

It’s a warm up. It matters not a single f*ck, as didn’t the last 3 games, win or lose, even if it was nice to beat the Rodneys again. Patchell (who, I think could be very important as a playmaker) is a real worry.

Of course friendlies don't really count for anything, but it does tend to give you that winning mentality, which we haven't got at the moment and Ireland have.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:47 - Sep 7 with 747 viewsLibertarian

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:27 - Sep 7 by Flashberryjack

Of course friendlies don't really count for anything, but it does tend to give you that winning mentality, which we haven't got at the moment and Ireland have.

True. On the other hand, we now won’t go to Japan overconfident
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:49 - Sep 7 with 746 viewsdickythorpe

I think we are now 5th in the World!!!! How we have fallen in 3 weeks!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 18:07 - Sep 7 with 718 viewsmonmouth

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:27 - Sep 7 by Flashberryjack

Ireland lost by nearly 60 points to England the week after we beat them. We will do the paddies in a serious game with first choice teams no bother. We just rolled over them in March. I’m not in the least worried about them. NZ, Aus, SA and England are the four to worry about.

Garland always keeps something hidden for when it really counts. Lions or World Cups. Will it be enough? Almost certainly not. But if I was a betting man, injuries permitting, my money would be on a Wales semi final.

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 18:37 - Sep 7 with 676 viewsbuilthjack

Isn't there a thread saying we don't like Internationals, only club games?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:02 - Sep 7 with 643 viewsFireboy2

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 18:07 - Sep 7 by monmouth

Ireland lost by nearly 60 points to England the week after we beat them. We will do the paddies in a serious game with first choice teams no bother. We just rolled over them in March. I’m not in the least worried about them. NZ, Aus, SA and England are the four to worry about.

Garland always keeps something hidden for when it really counts. Lions or World Cups. Will it be enough? Almost certainly not. But if I was a betting man, injuries permitting, my money would be on a Wales semi final.

Agreed monny, today was just a warm up, we will be a different animal when we get to the group games.

Its a level playing field in the WC, as you say the southern hemisphere teams are the ones to watch especially cheating NZ.

If we had faletau and hanscombe i would be confident of winning the thing but a semi final will be a success.
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:07 - Sep 7 with 637 viewsYossarian

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:02 - Sep 7 by Fireboy2

Agreed monny, today was just a warm up, we will be a different animal when we get to the group games.

Its a level playing field in the WC, as you say the southern hemisphere teams are the ones to watch especially cheating NZ.

If we had faletau and hanscombe i would be confident of winning the thing but a semi final will be a success.

‘Hanscombe’......rugby fan are you?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:17 - Sep 7 with 632 viewsmonmouth

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:07 - Sep 7 by Yossarian

Well I did Garland by mistake.

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:20 - Sep 7 with 627 viewsFireboy2

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:07 - Sep 7 by Yossarian

Ok ya cheeky fecker, i added an H then, it might make me illiterate but i am still a wales rugby fan.
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:21 - Sep 7 with 625 viewsFireboy2

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 19:17 - Sep 7 by monmouth

Well I did Garland by mistake.

You thicko😂
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 20:55 - Sep 7 with 558 viewsphact0rri

Glad I skipped watching today's match then. it was 6am and I didn't bother to wake up for it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 21:10 - Sep 7 with 548 viewsmajorraglan

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 17:49 - Sep 7 by dickythorpe

I think we are now 5th in the World!!!! How we have fallen in 3 weeks!!!

Yes, we’re not hearing much of that No 1 in the World drivel the Western Mail were spouting the other day. It’s a bit embarrassing TBH, they shoot their mouth off, it comes crashing down and we look like Bertie big bo..cks and muppets.
Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 21:36 - Sep 7 with 537 viewsdickythorpe

Wales Rugby nad WC prospects. on 20:55 - Sep 7 by phact0rri

Glad I skipped watching today's match then. it was 6am and I didn't bother to wake up for it.

I spent the pm down sunny Pembs. Only Gower tops it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024