Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amber Rudd 21:53 - Sep 7 with 1465 viewsDarran

lol 👋🏻

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49623737

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Amber Rudd on 12:24 - Sep 8 with 384 viewsLeonWasGod

Amber Rudd on 09:04 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Most people happy Rudd gone.

Rudd agreed to be in cabinet under BoJo knowing the official line.

It's hardly a surprise given her brother's Remain fanaticism.

You’re confusing people not liking her with the hilarity of seeing this godforsaken excuse of a government implode.

I’m sure most people don’t like her - she comes across as a horrible careerist and is a proven liar. We don’t want people like her in politics.
Amber Rudd on 12:29 - Sep 8 with 373 viewsJango

Amber Rudd on 12:19 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

So she took the job just so she could resign?

You have jumped the shark this morning.

She was obviously the unnamed cabinet minister who was quoted as saying ‘I took the role because I can I have more influence from within’ or something along those lines. Obviously hasn’t worked how she had hoped. Hideous woman anyway.
Amber Rudd on 12:31 - Sep 8 with 368 viewslondonlisa2001

Amber Rudd on 12:29 - Sep 8 by Jango

She was obviously the unnamed cabinet minister who was quoted as saying ‘I took the role because I can I have more influence from within’ or something along those lines. Obviously hasn’t worked how she had hoped. Hideous woman anyway.

Nope. She wasn’t. Said cabinet minister is still in the cabinet. He said it again this morning. Named this time.
Amber Rudd on 12:35 - Sep 8 with 363 viewssainthelens

Amber Rudd on 12:24 - Sep 8 by LeonWasGod

You’re confusing people not liking her with the hilarity of seeing this godforsaken excuse of a government implode.

I’m sure most people don’t like her - she comes across as a horrible careerist and is a proven liar. We don’t want people like her in politics.

Isn't being a liar and a politician the same thing?
Amber Rudd on 12:36 - Sep 8 with 358 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 12:19 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

So she took the job just so she could resign?

You have jumped the shark this morning.

Given cabinet members under BoJo had to agree to toe the line, it makes it odd a Remainer like Rudd would go into the role against her principles, doesn't it?
Amber Rudd on 12:38 - Sep 8 with 355 viewslondonlisa2001

Amber Rudd on 12:36 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Given cabinet members under BoJo had to agree to toe the line, it makes it odd a Remainer like Rudd would go into the role against her principles, doesn't it?

He voted against the deal twice ffs.
Amber Rudd on 12:44 - Sep 8 with 339 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 12:38 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

He voted against the deal twice ffs.

It's a bad deal, everyone agrees that, Remoaners and Leavers alike.

May's deal has no parliamentary support, will never pass. You know that as well as I do. Only chance of a deal is to negotiate. When parliament wants to stop a no deal eventuality, there's no reason for EU to negotiate on anything,no reason to present them with anything.

They like May's deal, they want May's deal, so no reason to go back over it. Blocking no deal option weakens any chance of getting a deal that might be able to get parliamentary support.

What I suspect will happen now is GE, extension granted for that. There will be a more clear delineation of parliamentary candidates - Lib Dems Remainers, Tories leave ( deal preferrably, no deal if have to ), Brexit Party ( no deal but grudgingly accept deal if only option ), SNP ( Freeeeedom! ) and Labour ( who knows from day to day ).

I suspect that GE could well be something that delivers an endpoint due to that greater delineation. A majority for either side will deliver Brexit or revoke.
Amber Rudd on 12:45 - Sep 8 with 336 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd on 12:36 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Remainer Rudd has voted to leave the EU more times than Brexiter Johnson has.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 12:49]

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Amber Rudd on 12:47 - Sep 8 with 333 viewslondonlisa2001

Amber Rudd on 12:44 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

It's a bad deal, everyone agrees that, Remoaners and Leavers alike.

May's deal has no parliamentary support, will never pass. You know that as well as I do. Only chance of a deal is to negotiate. When parliament wants to stop a no deal eventuality, there's no reason for EU to negotiate on anything,no reason to present them with anything.

They like May's deal, they want May's deal, so no reason to go back over it. Blocking no deal option weakens any chance of getting a deal that might be able to get parliamentary support.

What I suspect will happen now is GE, extension granted for that. There will be a more clear delineation of parliamentary candidates - Lib Dems Remainers, Tories leave ( deal preferrably, no deal if have to ), Brexit Party ( no deal but grudgingly accept deal if only option ), SNP ( Freeeeedom! ) and Labour ( who knows from day to day ).

I suspect that GE could well be something that delivers an endpoint due to that greater delineation. A majority for either side will deliver Brexit or revoke.

The Tories won’t be able to continue to sit on the fence in an election. The brexit party are not going accept any deal now.
Amber Rudd on 12:52 - Sep 8 with 326 viewsJango

Amber Rudd on 12:31 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Nope. She wasn’t. Said cabinet minister is still in the cabinet. He said it again this morning. Named this time.

Sorry I mist have missed that. Who is it? I’m pretty certain Rudd took the job with those intentions also though. It quite clearly a government where if you’re not fully on side then there’s no point being there.
Amber Rudd on 13:00 - Sep 8 with 318 viewslondonlisa2001

Amber Rudd on 12:52 - Sep 8 by Jango

Sorry I mist have missed that. Who is it? I’m pretty certain Rudd took the job with those intentions also though. It quite clearly a government where if you’re not fully on side then there’s no point being there.

Hancock.
Amber Rudd on 13:02 - Sep 8 with 313 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 12:45 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Remainer Rudd has voted to leave the EU more times than Brexiter Johnson has.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 12:49]

She's voted to leave more than Lib Dems too.

Not sure what the point really is; regardless of Remain / Leave view, May's deal always been voted down.
Amber Rudd on 13:06 - Sep 8 with 307 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd on 13:02 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

She's voted to leave more than Lib Dems too.

Not sure what the point really is; regardless of Remain / Leave view, May's deal always been voted down.

The point is that Rudd has voted to leave the EU and Johnson has voted to keep us in. Unarguable fact right there.

Amber Rudd on 13:13 - Sep 8 with 298 viewsexiledclaseboy

There’s speculation that Rudd might stand against Johnson in Uxbridge. Probably won’t happen but it would be hilarious.

Amber Rudd on 13:17 - Sep 8 with 289 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 13:06 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

The point is that Rudd has voted to leave the EU and Johnson has voted to keep us in. Unarguable fact right there.

Remain and Leave MPs have voted against May's deal.

I suspect Rudd voted that way for her own reasons, you'd have to ask her why she did so.
Amber Rudd on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 287 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 13:13 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

There’s speculation that Rudd might stand against Johnson in Uxbridge. Probably won’t happen but it would be hilarious.

I'd love to see that; doubt Lib Dems would want her, so as an Independent could split the vote if anything.

ConservativeHome site's approval rating had her at 24.3%, lowest of all cabinet members. She's not that popular with Tories.
Amber Rudd on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 286 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd on 13:17 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Remain and Leave MPs have voted against May's deal.

I suspect Rudd voted that way for her own reasons, you'd have to ask her why she did so.

I suspect she voted that way because she wanted to leave the EU. What about Johnson?

Amber Rudd on 13:23 - Sep 8 with 281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd on 13:18 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

I'd love to see that; doubt Lib Dems would want her, so as an Independent could split the vote if anything.

ConservativeHome site's approval rating had her at 24.3%, lowest of all cabinet members. She's not that popular with Tories.

You were raving about her in 2017 when she was fronting up for debates that the then PM was too scared to do.

Amber Rudd on 13:29 - Sep 8 with 275 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 13:23 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

You were raving about her in 2017 when she was fronting up for debates that the then PM was too scared to do.

I thought she did well in those debates. Not going to lie about that. Wouldn't say raving but never mind, won't quibble.
Amber Rudd on 13:30 - Sep 8 with 273 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 13:19 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

I suspect she voted that way because she wanted to leave the EU. What about Johnson?

Who knows why either voted that way?
Amber Rudd on 13:33 - Sep 8 with 268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amber Rudd on 13:30 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Who knows why either voted that way?

Isn’t it f*cking obvious?

Amber Rudd on 13:36 - Sep 8 with 266 viewsbluey_the_blue

Amber Rudd on 13:33 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Isn’t it f*cking obvious?

Is anything these days?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024