Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independence march merthyr 08:15 - Sep 8 with 27821 viewsCwmafanJack

Did anyone make the trip? Great speakers eddie butler and neville southall. Thousands in attendance with thousands more not being able to make it as trains where full coming from cardiff. Also busts the myth that theres no support for independence in the south. Well done all. Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Independence march merthyr on 12:19 - Sep 8 with 1495 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 12:10 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Whether you believe in independence or not, brexit will result in the full breakup of the union. There is no escaping that. It is a given.

Absolute nonsense.
Independence march merthyr on 12:20 - Sep 8 with 1492 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:12 - Sep 8 by jacks777

I suppose it doesn’t rain in England then ?

Not enough. That’s why a significant amount of England’s water comes from Wales.
Independence march merthyr on 12:20 - Sep 8 with 1492 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 12:12 - Sep 8 by jacks777

I suppose it doesn’t rain in England then ?

I wouldn't know have no interest in going to visit such places, away games following the swans is enough. QPR away summed it up for me was stuck in traffic lights and some racist clown in the car behind beeping and flashing to all the other cars around shouting theres a sheep sh*gging c**t in front was expecting to see pitch forks and a mob. Horrible b***ards.

Independence march merthyr on 12:23 - Sep 8 with 1480 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:20 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

I wouldn't know have no interest in going to visit such places, away games following the swans is enough. QPR away summed it up for me was stuck in traffic lights and some racist clown in the car behind beeping and flashing to all the other cars around shouting theres a sheep sh*gging c**t in front was expecting to see pitch forks and a mob. Horrible b***ards.

That’s nonsense.

There are Welsh people all over London and no one ever uses the term sheep shagging anything about us. Ever.
Independence march merthyr on 12:24 - Sep 8 with 1473 viewsjacks777

Why don’t you support a team in the league of Wales...🤔
Independence march merthyr on 12:24 - Sep 8 with 1471 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 12:10 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Whether you believe in independence or not, brexit will result in the full breakup of the union. There is no escaping that. It is a given.

Scotland will go first. Then we will see the domino effect. It’s happened before elsewhere and it’ll happen here. The big message yesterday was patience.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Independence march merthyr on 12:25 - Sep 8 with 1468 viewsFireboy2

Independence march merthyr on 12:23 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

That’s nonsense.

There are Welsh people all over London and no one ever uses the term sheep shagging anything about us. Ever.

Obviously our opponents do Lisa.
Independence march merthyr on 12:28 - Sep 8 with 1459 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:24 - Sep 8 by Ebo

Scotland will go first. Then we will see the domino effect. It’s happened before elsewhere and it’ll happen here. The big message yesterday was patience.

Scotland will definitely go if brexit happens. The harder the brexit the sooner it will happen.

NI is a matter of demographics. At some point the Catholics are in the majority and unite with the Republic.

Which leaves Wales and England. Why it would be in Wales’ interests at that point to stay is beyond me. It would always be a second class citizen that would be treated with contempt. Far better off as an independent country within the EU.
Login to get fewer ads

Independence march merthyr on 12:29 - Sep 8 with 1458 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 12:24 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Says the clown who is ashamed of being welsh. I suppose you’d prefer to run around with the football lads alliance trampling over poppies, spitting at tourists and chanting “we’ve got a lamppost for you” at pro EU protesters.

Independence march merthyr on 12:29 - Sep 8 with 1458 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:25 - Sep 8 by Fireboy2

Obviously our opponents do Lisa.

In a football match, yes.

Driving through London, beeping at each other to point out Welsh people? That’s utter nonsense.
Independence march merthyr on 12:37 - Sep 8 with 1432 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 12:28 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Scotland will definitely go if brexit happens. The harder the brexit the sooner it will happen.

NI is a matter of demographics. At some point the Catholics are in the majority and unite with the Republic.

Which leaves Wales and England. Why it would be in Wales’ interests at that point to stay is beyond me. It would always be a second class citizen that would be treated with contempt. Far better off as an independent country within the EU.

Why would it be better to be an independent country within the eu ?
The reality is you are anti British, and the idea that leaving English control to be under Franco-German control is laughable.
Independence march merthyr on 12:39 - Sep 8 with 1425 viewsFireboy2

Independence march merthyr on 12:29 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Driving through London, beeping at each other to point out Welsh people? That’s utter nonsense.

It might not happen normally Lisa but it did happen whilst he was driving through london either after or before the game.

The vast % of the population wouldnt shout it but as we all know there are a few racist numpties out there.
Independence march merthyr on 12:41 - Sep 8 with 1422 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:37 - Sep 8 by jacks777

The reality is you are anti British, and the idea that leaving English control to be under Franco-German control is laughable.

No I’m not.

I’ve lived in England my entire adult life.

I don’t support Welsh independence. But if we brexit, I would do. It’s better for Wales at that point. And inevitable.

You’re quite happy to sell out the UK to the US anyway. So all your talk of patriotism is just nonsense.
Independence march merthyr on 12:44 - Sep 8 with 1420 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 12:37 - Sep 8 by jacks777

1. Westminster takes our taxes from Wales and spends way too much of it elsewhere. That big rail project for one which does not benefit Wales whatsoever.
2. An independent Wales in the EU means we have several countries helping us and a damn sight more than what crumbs Westminster currently gives us.
3. The EU does not rule us currently and never will, that’s a classic Farage mis-truth. We are a sovereign Island that makes our own laws. The same thing would happen in an independent Wales.
4. Anti-British - change that to Anti-Westminster

Independence march merthyr on 12:50 - Sep 8 with 1415 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 12:41 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

No I’m not.

I’ve lived in England my entire adult life.

I don’t support Welsh independence. But if we brexit, I would do. It’s better for Wales at that point. And inevitable.

You’re quite happy to sell out the UK to the US anyway. So all your talk of patriotism is just nonsense.

Sellout to the USA 😂
Chlorinated chicken I suppose
Independence march merthyr on 13:02 - Sep 8 with 1403 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 12:50 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Sellout to the USA 😂
Chlorinated chicken I suppose

Nothing to do with chlorinated chicken.

You said before you support Trump (and his America First policy) when it comes to a trade deal with the UK.
Independence march merthyr on 13:08 - Sep 8 with 1393 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 12:24 - Sep 8 by jacks777

I follow port talbot a lot tbf, so on the assumption that I'm proud to be welsh your saying I shouldn't follow the swans? Incredible that is considering we are a welsh club.

Independence march merthyr on 13:10 - Sep 8 with 1385 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 12:23 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

That’s nonsense.

I wish I where lieing tbh, it was in shepards bush it happend and I'm assuming due to the fact I had a swans sticker on the back of the car. There was a lot of anti welsh racism I noticed that day.

Independence march merthyr on 13:12 - Sep 8 with 1383 viewsunion_jack

Chips and shoulders come to mind.

You’re the epitome of the small minded, insular Welshman who is always angry and feels persecuted. Boo-hoo.

As for water, if Wales can survive on selling that and keeping economically stable then good luck with that.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 13:12]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Independence march merthyr on 13:14 - Sep 8 with 1371 viewsDarran

I don’t know one Welsh Nat that’s a Swans fan that doesn’t want the Swans to come out of the English leagues.
That’s very independent.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Independence march merthyr on 13:16 - Sep 8 with 1364 viewsunion_jack

Independence march merthyr on 12:29 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Ithink there may be some on here that would shout #oh England, is full of shit# if they saw an Englishman in Swansea🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Independence march merthyr on 13:16 - Sep 8 with 1361 viewsexiledclaseboy

The argument that of you want Wales to be independent you must also want Swansea City to leave the football league is the stupidest argument of them all.

Poll: Tory leader

Independence march merthyr on 13:17 - Sep 8 with 1361 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:12 - Sep 8 by union_jack

You’re the epitome of the small minded, insular Welshman who is always angry and feels persecuted. Boo-hoo.

As for water, if Wales can survive on selling that and keeping economically stable then good luck with that.

That comment shows how uneducated you truly are in matters of independence. You have no clue as you’ve not read even a paragraph of what it’s about. Water? Give me a break. It’s much much more than that.
Talking if water, are you happy that England flooded our villages, kicked people out of them to provide cheap water for the midlands? If so you should be ashamed of yourself and be shaved to ever call yourself a Welshman.

Independence march merthyr on 13:21 - Sep 8 with 1352 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 13:12 - Sep 8 by union_jack

Your spot on. I do have a chip and it's called english imperialist nonsense that has raped this country and given nothing back for centuries, beating out children for speaking our language, flooding our towns, denying us the opportunity to build our own lagoons for clean energy , dumping toxic waste of our capital do I need to go on? If standing up for my country in the face of oppression makes me have a chip on my shoulder so be it. Wales would have more than enough to survive and even flourish once we stop sending money to westminster and start putting money towards things that only benefit Wales. High speed to is a disgusting project taking money for Wales and using it on something that doesn't benefit us. Also stopping flight tax being devolved because it might make bristol poorer, well good because Cardiff is more of a priority than another countrys 30th biggest city. Independence is a must.

Independence march merthyr on 13:22 - Sep 8 with 1348 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:14 - Sep 8 by Darran

I don’t know one Welsh Nat that’s a Swans fan that doesn’t want the Swans to come out of the English leagues.
That’s very independent.

If they had to leave so be it. Far more important things than football. I’d prefer education, healthcare, jobs and prosperity over a football club which at the end of the day just everyone’s hobby.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024