Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independence march merthyr 08:15 - Sep 8 with 27762 viewsCwmafanJack

Did anyone make the trip? Great speakers eddie butler and neville southall. Thousands in attendance with thousands more not being able to make it as trains where full coming from cardiff. Also busts the myth that theres no support for independence in the south. Well done all. Annibyniaeth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Independence march merthyr on 13:23 - Sep 8 with 1240 viewsunion_jack

Independence march merthyr on 13:17 - Sep 8 by Ebo

That comment shows how uneducated you truly are in matters of independence. You have no clue as you’ve not read even a paragraph of what it’s about. Water? Give me a break. It’s much much more than that.
Talking if water, are you happy that England flooded our villages, kicked people out of them to provide cheap water for the midlands? If so you should be ashamed of yourself and be shaved to ever call yourself a Welshman.

Shaved? Will I be tarred and feathered as well?🤣

Thing is, I don’t call myself a Welshman. I call myself British.

And the water issue was raised today on here hence my comment about it.

Wales could not survive independently. Maybe as part of Europe with lots of financial aid but not alone. Would Wales be an attractive addition to the EU, or should I say Germany and France who’d be paying? Would it adopt the Euro, well it would have to. Independence eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Independence march merthyr on 13:26 - Sep 8 with 1235 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:23 - Sep 8 by union_jack

Wales could not survive independently. Maybe as part of Europe with lots of financial aid but not alone. Would Wales be an attractive addition to the EU, or should I say Germany and France who’d be paying? Would it adopt the Euro, well it would have to. Independence eh?

Poor answer.

Like I said, you’ve not done any research. Poor Sais lapdog.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Independence march merthyr on 13:27 - Sep 8 with 1235 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 13:23 - Sep 8 by union_jack

Much rather all that than get treated the way we have been by the english. Seeing that butchers apron every week at the liberty is bad enough. Glad to see there has been far more nationalistic flags about lately. It's the only thing I'll ever agree on with a scum fan is that atleast they are proud of being welsh and you'll never see a union jack at legoland unless it's in the away end when we play them. Embarrassing

Independence march merthyr on 13:31 - Sep 8 with 1224 viewsDarran

Independence march merthyr on 13:22 - Sep 8 by Ebo

If they had to leave so be it. Far more important things than football. I’d prefer education, healthcare, jobs and prosperity over a football club which at the end of the day just everyone’s hobby.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Independence march merthyr on 13:34 - Sep 8 with 1224 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 13:02 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Nothing to do with chlorinated chicken.

You said before you support Trump (and his America First policy) when it comes to a trade deal with the UK.

Well let’s have a British government that has a “British first” policy then.
Independence march merthyr on 13:37 - Sep 8 with 1220 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:34 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Will never happen. It’ll always be England first.

Independence march merthyr on 13:38 - Sep 8 with 1218 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 13:27 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

Much rather all that than get treated the way we have been by the english. Seeing that butchers apron every week at the liberty is bad enough. Glad to see there has been far more nationalistic flags about lately. It's the only thing I'll ever agree on with a scum fan is that atleast they are proud of being welsh and you'll never see a union jack at legoland unless it's in the away end when we play them. Embarrassing

Why do you support a club that plays English clubs all the time. Go and support Carmarthen town.
Independence march merthyr on 13:39 - Sep 8 with 1216 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:31 - Sep 8 by Darran

Post Brexit, Wales really plummets. Jobs lost, more homeless, nhs finally collapsed but never mind the swans are top of the league. That’ll fix our problems.

Login to get fewer ads

Independence march merthyr on 13:41 - Sep 8 with 1213 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 13:08 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

I follow port talbot a lot tbf, so on the assumption that I'm proud to be welsh your saying I shouldn't follow the swans? Incredible that is considering we are a welsh club.

A welsh club playing in English leagues. The England you hate.
Do you speak Welsh ?
The hypocrisy from people like you is staggering 😂
Independence march merthyr on 13:42 - Sep 8 with 1208 viewsDarran

Independence march merthyr on 13:39 - Sep 8 by Ebo

Post Brexit, Wales really plummets. Jobs lost, more homeless, nhs finally collapsed but never mind the swans are top of the league. That’ll fix our problems.

Sounds like Cwmavon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Independence march merthyr on 13:44 - Sep 8 with 1207 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 13:39 - Sep 8 by Ebo

Ok Nostradamus 😂
Independence march merthyr on 13:47 - Sep 8 with 1201 viewsunion_jack

Independence march merthyr on 13:37 - Sep 8 by Ebo

Will never happen. It’ll always be England first.

There’s a parallel argument there with the Welsh Government isn’t there?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Independence march merthyr on 13:48 - Sep 8 with 1201 viewsEbo

Independence march merthyr on 13:44 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Ok Nostradamus 😂

You don’t need a crystal ball to see it, it’s already happening, Brexit won’t fix it.

Independence march merthyr on 13:52 - Sep 8 with 1198 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 13:48 - Sep 8 by Ebo

You don’t need a crystal ball to see it, it’s already happening, Brexit won’t fix it.

It’s been happening in Wales for the last 30 years you dull tw@t.
What has the Welsh assembly done for Wales, minus Cardiff.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 13:54]
Independence march merthyr on 14:07 - Sep 8 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

It turns the stomach to see so much hated,and it is, and such narrow minded crap.

Wales is constitutionally attached to England so getvthecfeck over it as the majority want no part of an independence that would be language based,as is obvious.

There has never been a respectful exchange on the subject ,on here anyway.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Independence march merthyr on 14:11 - Sep 8 with 1168 viewsexiledclaseboy

Independence march merthyr on 14:07 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

It turns the stomach to see so much hated,and it is, and such narrow minded crap.

Wales is constitutionally attached to England so getvthecfeck over it as the majority want no part of an independence that would be language based,as is obvious.

Probably because of people who say stuff like “narrow minded crap” and “get the feck over it”.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 19:28]

Poll: Tory leader

Independence march merthyr on 14:13 - Sep 8 with 1168 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 13:41 - Sep 8 by jacks777

A welsh club playing in English leagues. The England you hate.
Do you speak Welsh ?
The hypocrisy from people like you is staggering 😂

Ydw. Dw i'n siarad cymraeg bach. I'll switch back to this foreign language so you are still able to contribute to the conversation. Hypocrisy how? I just said I'd prefer the swans to play in the welsh league it's where we belong not some foreign league. As I said easy access to europe for us and the scum every season even if it does turn into spfl standard. I fail to see any hypocrisy

Independence march merthyr on 14:15 - Sep 8 with 1163 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 13:38 - Sep 8 by jacks777

Why do you support a club that plays English clubs all the time. Go and support Carmarthen town.

I'll support who ever I want you clown. The unionists follow us are the disgrace flying that rag just as bad as the huns in scotland. Tell you what take your butchers apron and go follow Chelsea or millwall I'm sure youd fit right in up there.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 14:16]

Independence march merthyr on 14:18 - Sep 8 with 1153 viewsperchrockjack

Well stick to English then.
You ate interacting in a language you despise used by people you detest.

Now that IS hypocrisy.

Wales getting independence would see its population empty eastwards so then you can gossip,bich and sing hymns to each other.

Grotesque and emabassing

Independence march merthyr on 14:22 - Sep 8 with 1149 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 13:10 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

I wish I where lieing tbh, it was in shepards bush it happend and I'm assuming due to the fact I had a swans sticker on the back of the car. There was a lot of anti welsh racism I noticed that day.

It’s just a football thing. Not real life.

I live next to Shepherds Bush - only 5 minutes’ walk away, 20 minutes’ walk from the stadium and I’ve never ever heard any anti Welsh sentiment. There are 3 Welsh people living within 10 houses on my street. The bloke living opposite me has a Welsh flag on his number plate.
Independence march merthyr on 14:24 - Sep 8 with 1145 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:07 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

Shows how out of touch with reality and how much verbal diarrhea you spout. Wales has as much a right for independence as scotland does, we where forced into this union without a choice and to stop us leaving it would be just as undemocratic. You clearly are massively underestimating the current support for independence whether your in denial or dont want to face facts I have no idea but belive me brexit is only going to end one way with the union ending. If your so happy worshiping the queen and that rag then I suggest you pop over the border when you can live happily ever after with the little englanders. A very old nation is beginning to self belive again and we will very soon have our independence.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 14:30]

Independence march merthyr on 14:24 - Sep 8 with 1144 viewslondonlisa2001

Independence march merthyr on 13:34 - Sep 8 by jacks777

So you don’t think Trump is fantastic to have brought in policies that harm the UK economy any more then? Do make up your mind. There’s not much of it so it shouldn’t take you long.
Independence march merthyr on 14:25 - Sep 8 with 1142 viewsjacks777

Independence march merthyr on 14:13 - Sep 8 by CwmafanJack

Ydw. Dw i'n siarad cymraeg bach. I'll switch back to this foreign language so you are still able to contribute to the conversation. Hypocrisy how? I just said I'd prefer the swans to play in the welsh league it's where we belong not some foreign league. As I said easy access to europe for us and the scum every season even if it does turn into spfl standard. I fail to see any hypocrisy

And you wouldn’t be able to recognise a Swansea team playing in the LOW to what we have now.
Probably less than 500 watching part time players and knocked out of Europe by some unknown club from Eastern Europe at qualifying stages every year. No thanks.🇬🇧
Independence march merthyr on 14:28 - Sep 8 with 1138 viewsCwmafanJack

Independence march merthyr on 14:18 - Sep 8 by perchrockjack

Well stick to English then.
You ate interacting in a language you despise used by people you detest.

Now that IS hypocrisy.

Wales getting independence would see its population empty eastwards so then you can gossip,bich and sing hymns to each other.

Grotesque and emabassing

I have to I have no choice because norrow minded clowns like yourself have made no interest to even learn the language of our country that's not hypocrisy.

You might think its "grotesque and embarrassing " but a lot more people would say it's even more so of any welsh person worshiping a foreign flag and union before there own actual nation.

As I said little england will welcome you with open arms Wales will be for the better after you leave.

Independence march merthyr on 14:30 - Sep 8 with 1132 viewsperchrockjack

Hello Lisa

The area in which I live has massive Welsh roots.

To be Welsh here raises no issues. Jeez,they quite like us ,as proven when we beat LFC and were applauded off the pitch.

That was seen by some on here as patronising .

Ta

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024