Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
September 20:49 - Sep 8 with 2909 viewspencoedjack

What are we expecting points wise

Forest home

Wurzels away

Reading home.

Head says 5

Heart says 7
September on 14:51 - Sep 9 with 917 viewsjasper_T

September on 14:51 - Sep 9 by Fireboy2

Genuine question, why do you think brizzle will be harder than leeds?

Chances are they can shoot.
September on 15:51 - Sep 9 with 859 viewsFireboy2

September on 14:51 - Sep 9 by jasper_T

Chances are they can shoot.

And we can defend, thats why leeds didnt get many clear chances, i thought you would know that.
September on 18:06 - Sep 9 with 798 viewsmonmouth

September on 15:51 - Sep 9 by Fireboy2

And we can defend, thats why leeds didnt get many clear chances, i thought you would know that.

Bristol do carry a genuine hreat at home. Leeds have no idea what to do if they can't play on the counter and have to break a team down.

Anyway, 5 for me. Draw with Florist and Brizzle, beat Reading.

That would be an amazeballs start. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we do hop off the rails in at least one of these games though, as quite a few games could already have gone either way and fell for us. We are going in the right direction though so hopefully everyone can cope with a few setbacks without hysteria.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

September on 19:40 - Sep 9 with 746 viewsGaryjack

September on 18:06 - Sep 9 by monmouth

Bristol do carry a genuine hreat at home. Leeds have no idea what to do if they can't play on the counter and have to break a team down.

That would be an amazeballs start. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we do hop off the rails in at least one of these games though, as quite a few games could already have gone either way and fell for us. We are going in the right direction though so hopefully everyone can cope with a few setbacks without hysteria.

Ha! You of all people should know better. If we don't win on Saturday, this place will go into meltdown!
September on 19:53 - Sep 9 with 744 viewsmonmouth

September on 19:40 - Sep 9 by Garyjack

Ha! You of all people should know better. If we don't win on Saturday, this place will go into meltdown!

It was tongue firmly in cheek. We don’t even have to lose a game before people open veins on here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

September on 20:00 - Sep 9 with 720 viewsGaryjack

September on 19:53 - Sep 9 by monmouth

It was tongue firmly in cheek. We don’t even have to lose a game before people open veins on here.

I'm already drawing up a short list of headlines i can use. "Cuckoo Cooper" "Chicken Coop" etc, you know, the kind of stuff people get off on.
September on 21:27 - Sep 9 with 665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

September on 12:19 - Sep 9 by TimTtam

3-2 win against Forest
0-1 loss to Bristol
2-0 win against Reading

I think 6, but anything from 3-9 could happen. It would be fantastic to stay undefeated though, even if that means only picking up 5.

Bristol shaky at home. And if we can win at Leeds we can win anywhere

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

September on 21:30 - Sep 9 with 661 viewsBrynmill_Jack

September on 18:06 - Sep 9 by monmouth

You effing pessimist lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

September on 08:02 - Sep 10 with 566 viewsMrSwerve

I’d be very happy with 5 points and staying unbeaten. 4 points would be acceptable, but I suppose it depends on what we are now setting our sights on with Baston and Ayew onboard.

7-9 points would continue our dream start.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

September on 13:57 - Sep 10 with 499 viewsSTID2017

September on 08:38 - Sep 9 by Pegojack

Aye, that's my fear, we're always sh1te after the internationsl break.

Break the cycle, boys, break the cycle!

Same for everyone.
Sure Cooper will keep them focussed.
9 points for me

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

September on 18:20 - Sep 10 with 438 viewsGlyn1

The results last season were:

Swans v Forest, 0-0, 1 point.
Bristol v Swans, 2-0, 0 points.
Swans v Reading, 2-0, 3 points.
TOTAL = 4 Points.

I can see all of that happening again, and would be satisfied with 4 points in September.

Forest will be a tougher match than some people are thinking, and their position in the table is misleading. They had the toughest run of fixtures of any team in August (yes, even tougher than ours) but still only lost one match. Let's hope our Kosovan striker can outsmart their Kosovan goalkeeper.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 18:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024