Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bercow to stand down 15:49 - Sep 9 with 3507 viewsMrSwerve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49639828

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bercow to stand down on 16:28 - Sep 9 with 1803 viewsHighjack

I think on the whole he’s been a very good speaker. Far better than the last idiot Martin whatshisface.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bercow to stand down on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 1729 viewsMrSwerve

Bercow to stand down on 16:28 - Sep 9 by Highjack

I think on the whole he’s been a very good speaker. Far better than the last idiot Martin whatshisface.

Yeah, I’ve liked him as speaker too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bercow to stand down on 17:42 - Sep 9 with 1715 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bercow to stand down on 17:53 - Sep 9 with 1708 viewsbluey_the_blue

Apart from the self aggrandising, the bullying, failing to stand down when he said he would...

I mean, look at the ego - important motions delayed today as he allowed point of order after point of order verbally fellating himself.

He's like the worst of football referees, making himself the focus of attention. Good referees are those you don't notice as they get on with their job.

He also stood down as he knew he'd lose his seat next GE.
Bercow to stand down on 18:11 - Sep 9 with 1681 viewslondonlisa2001

Bercow to stand down on 17:53 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

Apart from the self aggrandising, the bullying, failing to stand down when he said he would...

I mean, look at the ego - important motions delayed today as he allowed point of order after point of order verbally fellating himself.

He's like the worst of football referees, making himself the focus of attention. Good referees are those you don't notice as they get on with their job.

So you’re concerned about losing an hour (which they gain back by sitting later) only a few days after you declared that the prorogation ONLY took 14 days away so was unimportant?

Is that right?

He’s stood down now so THIS parliament elects the next speaker. Lol,
Bercow to stand down on 18:29 - Sep 9 with 1644 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bercow to stand down on 18:11 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

So you’re concerned about losing an hour (which they gain back by sitting later) only a few days after you declared that the prorogation ONLY took 14 days away so was unimportant?

Is that right?

He’s stood down now so THIS parliament elects the next speaker. Lol,

Lisa, if an hour was lost due to important business that's one thing. Verbal fellation of Bercow however isn't exactly important.

He's stood down because he knows full well he'd lose his seat after the inevitable GE. If he was standing now to aid parliament, well, he'd have stood down after 9 years service when he said he would or after the bullying allegations emerged.

He's no Boothroyd.
Bercow to stand down on 18:30 - Sep 9 with 1641 viewsWarwickHunt

"He's like the worst of football referees, making himself the focus of attention. Good referees are those you don't notice as they get on with their job"

Because the government are being really sporting, honest and behaving like gentlemen...
Bercow to stand down on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

Bercow to stand down on 18:29 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

Lisa, if an hour was lost due to important business that's one thing. Verbal fellation of Bercow however isn't exactly important.

He's stood down because he knows full well he'd lose his seat after the inevitable GE. If he was standing now to aid parliament, well, he'd have stood down after 9 years service when he said he would or after the bullying allegations emerged.

He's no Boothroyd.

What important business has forced the government to prorogue parliament?

There are many aspects of Bercow’s behaviour or alleged behaviour that I find distasteful.

But you don’t like him because he’s stopped the cabal currently occupying number 10 from riding roughshod over parliament. The PM is currently being advised by a man who has been held in contempt of parliament and you’ve no problem with that. Spare us your outrage.
Login to get fewer ads

Bercow to stand down on 18:43 - Sep 9 with 1601 viewsFlashberryjack

Bercow to stand down on 17:42 - Sep 9 by Darran

Fuçk him.

This.

The speaker is supposed to be unbiased, he's not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bercow to stand down on 19:00 - Sep 9 with 1554 viewsWingstandwood

Crazy times, would not surprise me if ISIS bride Shamina Begum gets flown in to take up the speakers job, the crazy times we live in.

Argus!

Bercow to stand down on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 1553 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bercow to stand down on 18:29 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

He's no Boothroyd.

I don’t care who they put up against him, there’s no way Bercow was losing in Buckingham. And Buckingham voted remain.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:03]

Poll: Tory leader

Bercow to stand down on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 1548 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bercow to stand down on 18:34 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

What important business has forced the government to prorogue parliament?

There are many aspects of Bercow’s behaviour or alleged behaviour that I find distasteful.

But you don’t like him because he’s stopped the cabal currently occupying number 10 from riding roughshod over parliament. The PM is currently being advised by a man who has been held in contempt of parliament and you’ve no problem with that. Spare us your outrage.

I've not liked him since well before the referendum. Given his revealing where Gove's kids go to school, I'm surprised he hasn't been knocked out by now.
Bercow to stand down on 19:02 - Sep 9 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bercow to stand down on 19:00 - Sep 9 by Wingstandwood

Crazy times, would not surprise me if ISIS bride Shamina Begum gets flown in to take up the speakers job, the crazy times we live in.

You crazy PC Matthew Hopkins PC witchfinder general PC loonie lefty PC loon you.

Bercow to stand down on 19:03 - Sep 9 with 1542 viewslondonlisa2001

Bercow to stand down on 18:43 - Sep 9 by Flashberryjack

This.

The speaker is supposed to be unbiased, he's not.

He is biased towards parliament over the executive but isn’t biased towards a party or policy.

The people who think he’s biased are the ones currently calling the Queen a traitor on social media and saying it’s because she’s German. Lol.
Bercow to stand down on 19:06 - Sep 9 with 1522 viewslondonlisa2001

Bercow to stand down on 19:01 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

I've not liked him since well before the referendum. Given his revealing where Gove's kids go to school, I'm surprised he hasn't been knocked out by now.

He didn’t reveal where Gove’s kids go to school.

Sarah Vine did that when she wrote a long article about how she was sending them to State School in the Daily Mail.

All Bercow said was that his kids go to the same school so they see each other at the school gates.

You really, really, really need to stop believing guido.
Bercow to stand down on 19:08 - Sep 9 with 1514 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah he didn’t do that.

Bercow to stand down on 19:10 - Sep 9 with 1512 viewsHumpty

FFS.

Is that the latest outrage for Brexiters to pretend to be upset by? Revealing where Gove's kids go to school?

Their kids go to the same school. Bercow criticized Gove for his boorish behaviour in Parliment. He said Gove didn't behave like that at the school gates and shouldn't behave like that now.

That's it. He revealed f*ck all.

You really are very silly on times.
Bercow to stand down on 19:11 - Sep 9 with 1509 viewskrunchykarrot

Bercow to stand down on 17:42 - Sep 9 by Darran

Fuçk him.

Couldnt have put it better myself.
Bercow to stand down on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 1497 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m glad you’re on here bluey - it means we know what the party line on Guido and Spiked is, without having to sully ourselves by visiting those warped sites
Bercow to stand down on 19:19 - Sep 9 with 1477 viewsHighjack

Forgive my ignorance but who is this guido chap everyone’s banging on about?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bercow to stand down on 19:19 - Sep 9 with 1476 viewsKilkennyjack

Done a great job.

One of the very few decent Tories.

Beware of the Risen People

Bercow to stand down on 19:25 - Sep 9 with 1464 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bercow to stand down on 19:19 - Sep 9 by Highjack

Forgive my ignorance but who is this guido chap everyone’s banging on about?

This is he.

https://order-order.com/

If a non Tory says something publicly, Guido will be all over them and smearing them all over his website.

And this is the man behind the c*ntiness.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Staines

Bercow to stand down on 19:55 - Sep 9 with 1430 viewsmonmouth

A true believer in parliament. I wish there were more of them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bercow to stand down on 19:57 - Sep 9 with 1424 viewssherpajacob

when you've got the political equivalent of the battle of Santiago its a bit difficult not to notice the referee.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2019 19:59]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bercow to stand down on 20:00 - Sep 9 with 1410 viewssherpajacob

" the self aggrandising, the bullying, . .. look at the ego - ….. verbally fellating himself. "

- How did he get selected as a Tory MP?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024