Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29487 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 04:42 - Sep 10 with 7283 viewsSwansea93

2-1 Swans

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 07:53 - Sep 10 with 7201 viewsTimTtam

3-2 win.

Forest to score first, then we score 3 in a row before they get one late to set up a nervy finish.

Celina, Baston, Ayew in that order.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 10 with 6795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 07:53 - Sep 10 by TimTtam

3-2 win.

Forest to score first, then we score 3 in a row before they get one late to set up a nervy finish.

Celina, Baston, Ayew in that order.

I’m glad Rodon and Roberts have played good games for Wales, they’ll hit the ground running on Saturday as a result hopefully. Forest are no mugs, not so great away from home though. If we can keep our defence tight I back our forward line to score in every game. 2 nil or 3-1 Swans

Edit just saw they beat Fulham away but stick stick to my prediction
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 18:31]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 10 with 6758 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m glad Rodon and Roberts have played good games for Wales, they’ll hit the ground running on Saturday as a result hopefully. Forest are no mugs, not so great away from home though. If we can keep our defence tight I back our forward line to score in every game. 2 nil or 3-1 Swans

They are unbeaten away from home so far, Drew at Leeds as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 10 with 6750 viewsMrSwerve

Seeing all of those green wins in the OP was pretty cool.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:46 - Sep 10 with 6713 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Drew at Leeds too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 10 with 6690 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:46 - Sep 10 by monmouth

Drew at Leeds too.

Expect Forest to sit deep, could be frustrating but I fancy we ll break them down. 2-0.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:25 - Sep 10 with 6667 viewssplJack

Good to have proper football back after the international bollox.
2 -1 Swans, Ayew with both.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 01:09 - Sep 11 with 6434 viewsTimTtam

While I do think we'll beat them, I'll be rapped if we can get any sort of win. Forest are one of those teams that at their best can beat anyone (hence the 2-1 win @ Fulham), but at the same time could put in a stinker and we win 3-0.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 08:28 - Sep 11 with 6300 viewsVincent_Vega

Another tough one 2-1 for me

Grimes, Roberts

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 11 with 6169 viewsHighjack

19 goals in the last six games.

Not bad.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:50 - Sep 11 with 6143 viewsNWSwans

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 11 by Highjack

19 goals in the last six games.

Not bad.

And only five conceded

I always prefer a 'we'll score one more then you mind set',
But we aren't letting them in at the moment. Long may that continue.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:54 - Sep 11 with 6133 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:50 - Sep 11 by NWSwans

And only five conceded

I always prefer a 'we'll score one more then you mind set',
But we aren't letting them in at the moment. Long may that continue.

I noticed a marked improvement from the Birmingham game onwards. Defending like our lives depended on it. Fabulous.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:02 - Sep 11 with 6120 viewsNWSwans

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:54 - Sep 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I noticed a marked improvement from the Birmingham game onwards. Defending like our lives depended on it. Fabulous.

Precisely

With our firepower up top, we inevitably are going to leave gaps and chances for the opposition, Brum didn't have the quality to create a chance and the back 4 against Leeds limited them to pot shots from 20 yards for the most part. I am fairly confident in Woodmans ability though should a team create goal scoring opportunities

Score 2 a game and we will win more then we don't
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:19 - Sep 11 with 6103 viewsGlyn1

A Notts fan on one of their forums thinks that they won't get anything at the Vetch: hard to disagree with that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:32 - Sep 11 with 6088 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:19 - Sep 11 by Glyn1

A Notts fan on one of their forums thinks that they won't get anything at the Vetch: hard to disagree with that.

All I got from the vetch was a seat and a Tomos Watkins advertising board.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:43 - Sep 11 with 6076 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:32 - Sep 11 by Highjack

All I got from the vetch was a seat and a Tomos Watkins advertising board.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:56 - Sep 11 with 6057 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:19 - Sep 11 by Glyn1

I think you meant a Forest fan, Notts are County

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:42 - Sep 11 with 5921 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:56 - Sep 11 by raynor94

I think you meant a Forest fan, Notts are County

Hard to disagree with that
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:01 - Sep 11 with 5760 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:42 - Sep 11 by karnataka

Hard to disagree with that

OK, so they're NOT Notts, still think it will be a difficult low-scoring game. (Also looking forward to Watford losing their next two matches against Arsenal and Man City so that they'll be ignoring the Cup to concentrate on PL survival. Things are working out nicely ... how exactly are we going to bollix it up?)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:20 - Sep 11 with 5618 viewsOldjack

3-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 5543 viewsPozuelosSideys

Need to be careful with this one, potential banana skin. They looked pretty good against Fulham and moved the ball around well and countered very quickly. We must make sure not to get caught out when we turn the ball over when attacking.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:17 - Sep 11 with 5466 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:01 - Sep 11 by Glyn1

OK, so they're NOT Notts, still think it will be a difficult low-scoring game. (Also looking forward to Watford losing their next two matches against Arsenal and Man City so that they'll be ignoring the Cup to concentrate on PL survival. Things are working out nicely ... how exactly are we going to bollix it up?)

In your defence, they're Notts Forest.

2-1

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:29 - Sep 11 with 5441 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:17 - Sep 11 by TNT

In your defence, they're Notts Forest.

2-1

I'll go for 2-2 any pace on the wings will cause us problems
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:43 - Sep 11 with 5391 viewsbakajack

Its one of those games that is difficult to call, Forest on their day can turn over anyone. That said however we are more than capable of the same.

I am going to go with 3-1 to the Swans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024