Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29611 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 06:07 - Sep 12 with 3725 viewsbuilthjack

4-1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:53 - Sep 12 with 3556 viewsdickythorpe

They kicked Celina out of the game last season down here.
We need to be disciplined early on and then hit them hard with our attacks.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 13:24]
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 3548 viewsNWSwans

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:53 - Sep 12 by dickythorpe

Mainly our problem last year for me, no way near physical enough, bullied out of it.

I feel their new manager is moving towards a footballing game rather then the push and shove of Karanka.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:37 - Sep 12 with 3526 viewsKGriz16

Leeds absolutely battered this lot, and they came away with a lucky draw. I know Leeds did the same to us, but we shouldn't have a problem, they aren't up to much. My only worry is a hangover from the international matches. Joe and Connor playing full games which is very annoying in a friendly, I can understand Joe (future partnership with Mepham), although Connor's 90 minutes was very frustrating, made worse by Giggs bringing on Gunter for Davies. Anyway, I digress - 3-0. Easy.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:03 - Sep 12 with 3378 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:17 - Sep 11 by TNT

In your defence, they're Notts Forest.

2-1

I think you'll not find a single Forest fan who would agree.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:24 - Sep 12 with 3348 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:37 - Sep 12 by KGriz16

Leeds absolutely battered this lot, and they came away with a lucky draw. I know Leeds did the same to us, but we shouldn't have a problem, they aren't up to much. My only worry is a hangover from the international matches. Joe and Connor playing full games which is very annoying in a friendly, I can understand Joe (future partnership with Mepham), although Connor's 90 minutes was very frustrating, made worse by Giggs bringing on Gunter for Davies. Anyway, I digress - 3-0. Easy.

Did Forest not have anyone playing Internationals?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:44 - Sep 12 with 3265 viewsbakajack

Rodon received a kick in the first half of the friendly game but still played the entire match?
For a friendly?

Now he is a doubt for our game against Forest on Saturday, f*ck you Giggs.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:45 - Sep 12 with 3213 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:53 - Sep 12 by dickythorpe

I don't remember the game last season, although I was there! Must have been a cracker. Was it 0-0? I'm expecting a tight affair on Saturday too.

As for Wales and the turd Giggs, I would stop our players playing friendlies. Sauce for the goose and all that. Bloody Coleman used to keep our players on for 90 minutes too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 3122 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:43 - Sep 11 by bakajack

Its one of those games that is difficult to call, Forest on their day can turn over anyone. That said however we are more than capable of the same.

I am going to go with 3-1 to the Swans

Indeed, which is why I’m going for 1-2.

Incidentally, it was Forest who ruined our good start to the Div 1 days and that was a game we were confident of winning beforehand. Can’t imagine that having any influence on this game but thought I’d mention it anyway😉.

Please let me be wrong.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 3100 viewsMrSwerve

Score draw for me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 12 with 3087 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:17 - Sep 11 by TNT

In your defence, they're Notts Forest.

2-1

Well your 100% wrong there sorry, it's Notts County, and Nottingham Forest

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:17 - Sep 12 with 2986 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 12 by raynor94

Well your 100% wrong there sorry, it's Notts County, and Nottingham Forest

Otherwise know as …… Forest, The Reds, Tricky Trees but definitely not Notts Forest

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 12 with 2928 viewsmonmouth

That really winds them up though. I mean really. So they'll always be Notts Forest to me.

They've drawn away at Charton and Leeds and beaten Fulham away. Their home form is more patchy although they also did Clot's Crapheap 3-0.

Tough tough game coming up. Heart says 3-1 head says 0-0 or 1-1.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:15 - Sep 12 with 2907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 12 by monmouth

That really winds them up though. I mean really. So they'll always be Notts Forest to me.

They've drawn away at Charton and Leeds and beaten Fulham away. Their home form is more patchy although they also did Clot's Crapheap 3-0.

I think these days were more or less guaranteed to score . If Rodon is fit and firing and the back 5 defended like they did at Leeds we’ll edge it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 12 with 2853 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:45 - Sep 12 by monmouth

I don't remember the game last season, although I was there! Must have been a cracker. Was it 0-0? I'm expecting a tight affair on Saturday too.

As for Wales and the turd Giggs, I would stop our players playing friendlies. Sauce for the goose and all that. Bloody Coleman used to keep our players on for 90 minutes too.

Yeah a nil nil draw.

Celina was cynically fouled and was injured and missed the next few games
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:10 - Sep 12 with 2776 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 12 by monmouth

Yep, Notts Forest it is.

2-1

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 05:44 - Sep 13 with 2623 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Notts Forest...Nottingham County...Not...Not...not gonna get any points at the Liberty, anyway.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 5:54]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 08:08 - Sep 13 with 2512 viewspencoedjack

One of the dirtiest sides I seen in years at the Liberty last season.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 08:13 - Sep 13 with 2507 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 08:08 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

One of the dirtiest sides I seen in years at the Liberty last season.

They werent much better in the away game but they have a different manager so will be a different proposition altogether and they are good on the road, will be a tricky game but i can see the lads wanting to carry on the good work from leeds.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 2351 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 05:44 - Sep 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Notts Forest...Nottingham County...Not...Not...not gonna get any points at the Liberty, anyway.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 5:54]

To be justifiably schooled in football club names by an American. Oh, the humiliation.

Anyone else think that Cooper being awarded Manager of the Month makes us more likely to lose tomorrow? Superstition.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:35 - Sep 13 with 2339 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:33 - Sep 13 by Glyn1

To be justifiably schooled in football club names by an American. Oh, the humiliation.

Anyone else think that Cooper being awarded Manager of the Month makes us more likely to lose tomorrow? Superstition.

Illogicality?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 2338 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:33 - Sep 13 by Glyn1

He's defied most records etc so far...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:05 - Sep 13 with 2302 viewsGlyn1

Here's some FOREST fans' views:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48163

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:22 - Sep 13 with 2211 viewscbrace1

4-0
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:38 - Sep 13 with 2186 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:05 - Sep 13 by Glyn1

Here's some FOREST fans' views:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48163

Some More

https://coyrforestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=580

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024