Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29227 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 13 with 3248 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:38 - Sep 13 by Groo

Some More

https://coyrforestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=580

Thanks Groo, some thoughtful assessments there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 13 with 3167 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 13 by Glyn1

Thanks Groo, some thoughtful assessments there.

Funny how the thread starts with everyone saying Swansea are not that good, in a false position and we can win this one, then a few start pointing out our stats and then everyone says, oh, maybe they are that good, deserve to be top and I'd take a draw now!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 17:08]
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:53 - Sep 13 with 3068 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 13 by karnataka

Funny how the thread starts with everyone saying Swansea are not that good, in a false position and we can win this one, then a few start pointing out our stats and then everyone says, oh, maybe they are that good, deserve to be top and I'd take a draw now!

They cheered up a bit when they heard that Cooper is the manager of the month.

And in other sports news, today Nottingham (aka Notts) were relegated from cricket's first division: someone else please explain that to Tummer. Nott a good year to be a sports fan there.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 16:56]

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 13 with 2760 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:36 - Sep 13 by karnataka

A draw? we are were we are on merit ,best football I've seen us play since Mike's days with only a few hiccups

A win ,well happy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 07:06 - Sep 14 with 2555 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:12 - Sep 13 by Oldjack

A draw? we are were we are on merit ,best football I've seen us play since Mike's days with only a few hiccups

A win ,well happy

I think you need to read my post again.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:27 - Sep 14 with 2431 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 07:06 - Sep 14 by karnataka

I think you need to read my post again.

You probably should have used speech marks even though i knew what the poat implied
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:26 - Sep 14 with 2325 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:38 - Sep 13 by Groo

Some More

https://coyrforestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=580

A bit more informed and respectful than their other page. Hope we beat them well so they can finally see we aren’t in a “false position”. Our front three has to be the best in the division!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:41 - Sep 14 with 2300 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 09:27 - Sep 14 by blackpooljack

You probably should have used speech marks even though i knew what the poat implied

Well, they weren't direct quotes so speech marks were not appropriate. But never mind.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:41 - Sep 14 with 2299 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:26 - Sep 14 by Brynmill_Jack

A bit more informed and respectful than their other page. Hope we beat them well so they can finally see we aren’t in a “false position”. Our front three has to be the best in the division!

So how do you get at them?
Well that is the question really no team has managed to yet. It’s a shame it’s an international break as Swansea do tend to play the same 11 and with having played so many games quickly you would have though a bit of fatigue would have set in to slow down the central midfield.

Preston did it right for 45 mins ,they got in our faces as quickly as possible ,its very hard work to keep that going for 90 mins though ,hence we eventually overcame them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:46 - Sep 14 with 2281 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:41 - Sep 14 by Oldjack

So how do you get at them?
Well that is the question really no team has managed to yet. It’s a shame it’s an international break as Swansea do tend to play the same 11 and with having played so many games quickly you would have though a bit of fatigue would have set in to slow down the central midfield.

Preston did it right for 45 mins ,they got in our faces as quickly as possible ,its very hard work to keep that going for 90 mins though ,hence we eventually overcame them

Whenever we've been a passing side, in your face pressing has always caused us problems and certain teams became our bogey teams. Do Forest play like that? Can't say I've seen enough of them to know.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 14 with 2248 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:46 - Sep 14 by karnataka

Whenever we've been a passing side, in your face pressing has always caused us problems and certain teams became our bogey teams. Do Forest play like that? Can't say I've seen enough of them to know.

they turned Fulham over on Fulham's own patch ,so they might just be,anyways I've no worries that the Gov will sort it

3-0

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:18 - Sep 14 with 2127 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:46 - Sep 14 by karnataka

Last years side came to kick us and that might have got them a draw this time round.
They apparently play more football this season so if we can press from the front and turn possession over we can definitely win this one. A good start would certainly help.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:30 - Sep 14 with 2097 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 11:13 - Sep 14 by Oldjack

they turned Fulham over on Fulham's own patch ,so they might just be,anyways I've no worries that the Gov will sort it

3-0

Fulham started the season well but they were very poor against Cardiff so don't think we can read much into NF's result there.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 14 with 2008 viewssherpajacob

The important question today.

Will it be warm enough for shorts. It's nice out but in the shade will it get chilly?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:37 - Sep 14 with 1982 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 14 by sherpajacob

Will it be warm enough for shorts. It's nice out but in the shade will it get chilly?

Males should stop wearing shorts at the age of 9 and never wear them ever again.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:51 - Sep 14 with 1937 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:37 - Sep 14 by Glyn1

Males should stop wearing shorts at the age of 9 and never wear them ever again.

If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 14 with 1887 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 14 by sherpajacob

If you’re Jordan Ayew I’d be thinking about getting the gloves out.

I’m nervous about this one.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 14 with 1888 viewsNeathJack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:05 - Sep 14 with 1866 viewsThrasher6

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 1814 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:03 - Sep 14 by NeathJack

Isn’t it nice to have a manager who doesn’t fanny around with the team unless he has to?
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:27 - Sep 14 with 1674 viewsperchrockjack

Absolutely.

Rotation my arse.

Best team at all times and replace when tired /injured.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:40 - Sep 14 with 1586 viewsLibertarian

2-1 win today
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 14:58 - Sep 14 with 1439 viewsdjdancarter

Anyone have any links to streams?
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 14 with 1424 viewsblackpooljack

We could be 5 pts clear tonight.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:01 - Sep 14 with 1390 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:26 - Sep 14 by Brynmill_Jack

A few on here are saying the same about Charlton tbf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024