Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29518 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 14 with 3734 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 14 by MrSwerve

Naughton for Bidwell second half. His lack of pace is showing.

I’d like to know what Declan John has done wrong. I know people on here say he can’t defend, but Boswell isn’t exactly Roberto Carlos. John’s got more energy and busyness and gives us the edge going forward.

Ayew anonymous, Grimes off the pace. Forest doing well, they’re no mugs and play neat quick football. We’re making it easy for them though.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 14 with 3680 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 14 by MrSwerve

Naughton for Bidwell second half. His lack of pace is showing.

Isn’t that true of everyone so far?
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 14 with 3660 viewsTummer_from_Texas

League play this season, 1st half:

Swans 2, opponents 2

2nd half:

Swans 10, opponents 2

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:00 - Sep 14 with 3610 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans 2, opponents 2

2nd half:

Swans 10, opponents 2

Lets hope Cooper does his magic.

The difference so far is when they get forward they look like they will score.

That Carvalho seems a very good footballer for them.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:02 - Sep 14 with 3574 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans 2, opponents 2

2nd half:

Swans 10, opponents 2

Here’s hoping history is repeated: we’ll need to be more dynamic.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:03 - Sep 14 with 3560 viewsGroo

Pity we don't have Garrick on the bench

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 14 with 3528 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:37 - Sep 14 by MrSwerve

You know, I'm not sure they're that good - we've just been very mediocre this first half.

In fact they are that good, which is why they're making us look bad. Forest had the toughest start to the season of any club (including us) and have lost only once.

However our passing game does tend to create more chances in the 2nd half, so here's hoping.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 16:07]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:06 - Sep 14 with 3503 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:03 - Sep 14 by Groo

Is he injured ? Would have expected to see him on the bench
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 14 with 3438 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 14 by LeonWasGod

I’d like to know what Declan John has done wrong. I know people on here say he can’t defend, but Boswell isn’t exactly Roberto Carlos. John’s got more energy and busyness and gives us the edge going forward.

Ayew anonymous, Grimes off the pace. Forest doing well, they’re no mugs and play neat quick football. We’re making it easy for them though.

Naughton and Roberts for me every time

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:08 - Sep 14 with 3423 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:03 - Sep 14 by Groo

This
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 14 with 3363 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Awesome stuff from Joe there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 14 with 3291 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:06 - Sep 14 by blackpooljack

Is he injured ? Would have expected to see him on the bench

Agreed, but I suppose Cooper thought it was time to give Petersen and Dyer a chance.

Damn, Celina is having a bad day.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:14 - Sep 14 with 3289 viewsLibertarian

Their defence has had an easy day so far.

Need a change
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 14 with 3162 viewsblackpooljack

1 goal will win this..for who though
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:19 - Sep 14 with 3129 viewsMrSwerve

Needs the Celina chant again desperately.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:24 - Sep 14 with 2950 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 15:14 - Sep 14 by MrSwerve

That Celina chant is brilliant.

OK, l'll bite. What is it / who created it? I'm watching on text messages.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:34 - Sep 14 with 2640 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:24 - Sep 14 by Glyn1

OK, l'll bite. What is it / who created it? I'm watching on text messages.

Replace 'tequila' with 'Celina'.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:34 - Sep 14 with 2611 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good work by Wayne today.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:35 - Sep 14 with 2574 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:43 - Sep 11 by bakajack

Its one of those games that is difficult to call, Forest on their day can turn over anyone. That said however we are more than capable of the same.

I am going to go with 3-1 to the Swans

Surridge to nick the winner

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 14 with 2252 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fknuggets

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 14 with 2251 viewsMrSwerve

There we are. F**king deserved it. 0-1.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 14 with 2216 viewsSgorioFruit

manager of the month

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:46 - Sep 14 with 2049 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 14 by SgorioFruit

manager of the month

And international break....
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:54 - Sep 14 with 1576 viewsMrSwerve

There you go. Overconfidence.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 1534 viewsphact0rri

honestly, I'm not overly sussed by losing today. we looked at about halfspeed, and didn't look very threatening. Reset and go again.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024