Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 01:59 - Sep 10 with 29585 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 2314 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:04 - Sep 12 by union_jack

Indeed, which is why I’m going for 1-2.

Incidentally, it was Forest who ruined our good start to the Div 1 days and that was a game we were confident of winning beforehand. Can’t imagine that having any influence on this game but thought I’d mention it anyway😉.

Please let me be wrong.

Sadly a case of deja vu😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 2314 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Well that sucked.

Rodon, Routs, and Woodman were great, but the rest were pretty ragged looking. Worst set piece display in a long time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 2291 viewsCaptain_Sham

Ground meet feet, feet meet ground. I will just leave you two to get reacquainted.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 14 with 2227 viewsjasper_T

Luck had to turn eventually. We were poor again and finally punished by one of the big chances we've been routinely giving up.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 14 with 2175 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:55 - Sep 14 by Captain_Sham

Ground meet feet, feet meet ground. I will just leave you two to get reacquainted.

If only the players had got reacquainted with each other after the break. Got what we fully deserved today.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 14 with 2161 viewstheloneranger

Connor should have taken a booking for that goal, and taken the player out.

We looked slow and lethargic today, we were crying out for some pace.

EDIT ...

Grimes not Connor
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 21:22]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 14 with 2122 viewsSwanjaxs

The Forest keeper wont have an easier game this season... got out of jail with a 0-1

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:03 - Sep 14 with 2064 viewsMrSwerve

Charlton lose at home too FWIW.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 14 with 2022 viewswestside

Bidwell is total shite
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 1960 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 14 by westside

Bidwell is total shite

Plenty of goats to scape today. Bidwell was no worse than the rest apart from Woodman. Take it on the chin and move on 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 1961 viewslonglostjack

Manager of the Month and international break. Shit happens. At least the goal difference didn’t get harmed.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:09 - Sep 14 with 1932 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 14 by longlostjack

Manager of the Month and international break. Shit happens. At least the goal difference didn’t get harmed.

Amen brother! A little bit of prospective goes a long way.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 14 with 1902 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 16:59 - Sep 14 by theloneranger

Connor should have taken a booking for that goal, and taken the player out.

We looked slow and lethargic today, we were crying out for some pace.

EDIT ...

Grimes not Connor
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 21:22]

Looked like grimes on my screen but fully agree, needs to be streetwise and make that foul before they get into the box

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 14 with 1901 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Plenty of goats to scape today. Bidwell was no worse than the rest apart from Woodman. Take it on the chin and move on 👍

He was worse than Rodon who bailed him out countless times today.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 1886 viewsLibertarian

They were simply better than us today, especially in the first half.

Ah well, move on. Big game on Saturday
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 1876 viewskrunchykarrot

Should have taken the red card. Honestly they were all bad except possibly MDH and Joe who was our best player. Bidwell is not good enough, and as for Ayew I watched him from the stand today and am shocked at his display not exceptable.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:14 - Sep 14 with 1838 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

He was worse than Rodon who bailed him out countless times today.

And he was better than Roberts (who was shìt today) ...
Have a day off and get back on PS4 ffs 👍

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:16 - Sep 14 with 1812 viewsLord_Bony

The sneaky little bastards.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 14 with 1787 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:14 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

And he was better than Roberts (who was shìt today) ...
Have a day off and get back on PS4 ffs 👍

If you don't want to chat about the game what are you doing on here?
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 14 with 1775 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 14 by shandyjack

Looked like grimes on my screen but fully agree, needs to be streetwise and make that foul before they get into the box

It was Grimes. Andy Robinson in commentary was saying Roberts but he was wrong. Anyway, what would Roberts be doing in our left back position. If it had been Roberts he'd have caught him - Grimes doesn't have the pace.
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:20 - Sep 14 with 1743 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 14 by jasper_T

If you don't want to chat about the game what are you doing on here?

Voicing my opinion. Just like you. Don't get your knickers in a bunch if someone disagrees with you 👍

Just my opinion 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:22 - Sep 14 with 1713 viewsGlyn1

Congratulations to Forest. They deserved it.

I expect to see then in the play-offs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 1684 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 14 by ploppy

It was Grimes. Andy Robinson in commentary was saying Roberts but he was wrong. Anyway, what would Roberts be doing in our left back position. If it had been Roberts he'd have caught him - Grimes doesn't have the pace.

Grimes had him at one in perfect position to take him out

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 1683 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:18 - Sep 14 by ploppy

Yeah, it was Grimes. Robbo also said it was Byers that gave the ball away, but I thought his pass to Grimes was fine. Grimes just let it roll across his body and didn’t see the Forest player coming behind him. Not that it matters. Fair enough result I thought. Onto Bristol....
The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 1669 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:26 - Sep 11 by PozuelosSideys

Need to be careful with this one, potential banana skin. They looked pretty good against Fulham and moved the ball around well and countered very quickly. We must make sure not to get caught out when we turn the ball over when attacking.

Gimme a job

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024