Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview 10:32 - Sep 10 with 4770 viewstheloneranger

😇😂. "I couldn't give a toss"

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/1171346181005484032
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 10:35]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 13:22 - Sep 10 with 2218 viewsdickythorpe

Remember that hareem of women he took to court with him? All ex-lovers claiming he wouldn't hurt a fly.

How he had time for ladies I'll never know!!!

The only rooting he did was with his bat and it was rooted to the crease!!!
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 13:52 - Sep 10 with 2186 viewsCountyJim

He's been given the knighthood for services to cricket what's the argument

Well deserved Sir Geoffrey
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 13:54 - Sep 10 with 2183 viewsCountyJim

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 13:22 - Sep 10 by dickythorpe

Remember that hareem of women he took to court with him? All ex-lovers claiming he wouldn't hurt a fly.

How he had time for ladies I'll never know!!!

The only rooting he did was with his bat and it was rooted to the crease!!!

And England should have learned from him Sunday we would still be in the Ashes
(No subject) on 15:47 - Sep 10 with 2132 viewshuwrichards57

What an insult to every victim of domestic abuse.

Not that honours mean anything though given how discredited they have become.

Oh and the way he speaks to her in that clip is sexist in itself. How lovely.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 15:50]
(No subject) on 16:00 - Sep 10 with 2101 viewsLohengrin

(No subject) on 15:47 - Sep 10 by huwrichards57

Oh and the way he speaks to her in that clip is sexist in itself.

Because he calls her love? I do that habitually with the fairer sex, I can’t really think of many around here that don’t.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) on 16:26 - Sep 10 with 2076 viewssainthelens

(No subject) on 15:47 - Sep 10 by huwrichards57

Snowflake.
(No subject) on 16:27 - Sep 10 with 2079 viewsWingstandwood

(No subject) on 16:00 - Sep 10 by Lohengrin

Because he calls her love? I do that habitually with the fairer sex, I can’t really think of many around here that don’t.

We're living in extremely stupid times whereupon real life situations are turning into surrealistic CH4 Brasseye and Big Train type sketch material.

Quote: "A warning on a bulletin board for Brighton and Hove Buses told drivers that some customers might also take offence if they were called ‘love’ or ‘darling’. The rap on the knuckles came after a complaint from an irate woman who said the word babe was “demeaning”. Oh the f#cking trauma of it all, the psychological torture!

Only last week schoolgirls were refused entry into a school because they were wearing female attire i.e. skirts. What the f#ck is the world coming to, what happened to common sense and acting like a grown up, rational, sane, adult?

The PC-loon Beta males's and soy-boys are just as bad. Could you imagine some of them labouring 80 hours a week alongside hairy arsed lesser-polites on a construction site, or being on the receiving end of a bygone era first day arrival beasting from screaming NCO's. F#ck me they'd buy themselves out by 11:00am.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9501438.bus-drivers-told-to-cut-babe-greeting/

Argus!

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:26 - Sep 10 with 2005 viewsexiledclaseboy

Knighted for services to domestic abuse.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 17:30 - Sep 10 with 1995 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 16:27 - Sep 10 by Wingstandwood

We're living in extremely stupid times whereupon real life situations are turning into surrealistic CH4 Brasseye and Big Train type sketch material.

Quote: "A warning on a bulletin board for Brighton and Hove Buses told drivers that some customers might also take offence if they were called ‘love’ or ‘darling’. The rap on the knuckles came after a complaint from an irate woman who said the word babe was “demeaning”. Oh the f#cking trauma of it all, the psychological torture!

Only last week schoolgirls were refused entry into a school because they were wearing female attire i.e. skirts. What the f#ck is the world coming to, what happened to common sense and acting like a grown up, rational, sane, adult?

The PC-loon Beta males's and soy-boys are just as bad. Could you imagine some of them labouring 80 hours a week alongside hairy arsed lesser-polites on a construction site, or being on the receiving end of a bygone era first day arrival beasting from screaming NCO's. F#ck me they'd buy themselves out by 11:00am.

“Only last week schoolgirls were refused entry into a school because they were wearing female attire i.e. skirts.”

Really?

(No subject) on 17:34 - Sep 10 with 1984 viewsHumpty

(No subject) on 16:27 - Sep 10 by Wingstandwood

Do you consider yourself to be an alpha male Wingy?
(No subject) on 17:38 - Sep 10 with 1971 viewsFireboy2

(No subject) on 17:30 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

“Only last week schoolgirls were refused entry into a school because they were wearing female attire i.e. skirts.”

Really?

Yep its true.

So it gender neutral apparently.

Un fvcking believable.

I would be protesting if my daughter was in that school.
(No subject) on 17:41 - Sep 10 with 1963 viewsDarran

(No subject) on 17:30 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

Really?

Yes really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:47 - Sep 10 with 1951 viewsexiledclaseboy

Couldn’t see anything with a google news search. Must be looking st the wrong sites.

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:50 - Sep 10 with 1934 viewsDarran

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:47 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

Couldn’t see anything with a google news search. Must be looking st the wrong sites.

Look harder then you cock.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/06/teachers-call-police-lock-students-gender-neutral

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:52 - Sep 10 with 1932 viewsexiledclaseboy

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 17:50 - Sep 10 by Darran

Look harder then you cock.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/06/teachers-call-police-lock-students-gender-neutral

Ah. Failing to adhere to school uniform. I bet Matthew Hopkins was there.

(No subject) on 17:53 - Sep 10 with 1931 viewsbrightonjack

(No subject) on 17:41 - Sep 10 by Darran

Yes really.

Well not exactly - they were refused entry because they weren't wearing the approved school uniform.

True though that the approved school uniform was gender-neutral and specified 'no skirts', and also that the headmaster is a dickhead.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 18:35 - Sep 10 with 1880 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/honours-list/11922112/Geoffrey-Boycott-m
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 18:37 - Sep 10 with 1874 viewsLeonWasGod

Sir Geoffrey Boycott: battering for England
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 18:42 - Sep 10 with 1865 viewsNeath_Jack

She must have been asking for it etc.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

(No subject) on 18:58 - Sep 10 with 1845 viewsGreatBritton

(No subject) on 16:00 - Sep 10 by Lohengrin

I don't. Not 'love', not 'petal', not 'darling', not even 'treacle'. I regard these terms as endearments to be used only to those who are dear to me. Oh, alright, maybe 'treacle'.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 18:58 - Sep 10 with 1844 viewslondonlisa2001

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 13:52 - Sep 10 by CountyJim

He's been given the knighthood for services to cricket what's the argument

Well deserved Sir Geoffrey

He held his partner down and punched her repeatedly in the face.

And before anyone questions it, if it had been reversed and a woman had done the same thing to a man and was then made a Dame, I’d say exactly the same thing.

It’s an abhorrent decision.

His interviews today show he has absolutely no remorse. He’s scum.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:24 - Sep 10 with 1805 viewsbluey_the_blue

1 franc is a hell of a lot less than the 1m she demanded for being allegedly punched in the face 20 times, eh?
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:25 - Sep 10 with 1801 viewstheloneranger

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 18:58 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

He held his partner down and punched her repeatedly in the face.

And before anyone questions it, if it had been reversed and a woman had done the same thing to a man and was then made a Dame, I’d say exactly the same thing.

It’s an abhorrent decision.

His interviews today show he has absolutely no remorse. He’s scum.

Would you change your judgement Lisa if this story turns out to be true??

"The Telegraph has discovered that Miss Moore admitted to a friend that she had slipped on a marble floor and hit her head, causing the injury she later claimed was caused by Boycott."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/honours-list/11922112/Geoffrey-Boycott-m

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:26 - Sep 10 with 1795 viewsbluey_the_blue

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:25 - Sep 10 by theloneranger

"The Telegraph has discovered that Miss Moore admitted to a friend that she had slipped on a marble floor and hit her head, causing the injury she later claimed was caused by Boycott."

Lisa's a decent person. Of course she would.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:44 - Sep 10 with 1740 viewsCountyJim

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:25 - Sep 10 by theloneranger

Exactly she tried to blackmail him for a million
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024