Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview 10:32 - Sep 10 with 4665 viewstheloneranger

😇😂. "I couldn't give a toss"

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/1171346181005484032
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 10:35]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

(No subject) on 19:50 - Sep 10 with 834 viewsDarran

People can argue over this all night but whether he’s innocent or not is irrelevant he’s a convicted woman beater.

Fućk me some people are thick aye.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 20:03]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:03 - Sep 10 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) on 19:50 - Sep 10 by Darran

People can argue over this all night but whether he’s innocent or not is irrelevant he’s a convicted woman beater.

On PS if a woman gets beaten or worse, some will always find a way to make it her fault. I love this site but that is its worst, most sickening trait. And it happens a lot.

Poll: Tory leader

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:04 - Sep 10 with 793 viewsDarran

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:03 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

On PS if a woman gets beaten or worse, some will always find a way to make it her fault. I love this site but that is its worst, most sickening trait. And it happens a lot.

Indeed,like I said he may well be innocent but it’s currently irrelevant.

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:13 - Sep 10 with 766 viewsdickythorpe

Remember that other twunt Botham ran Boycott out in a Test match. Always putting their country first eh?

Boycott made a racist remark when Viv Richards got a "Sir"
Some great cricketing "Sirs" out there and many aren't English.
(No subject) on 20:17 - Sep 10 with 750 viewsWingstandwood

(No subject) on 19:50 - Sep 10 by Darran

Always found the honours system to be disproportionate... You get for example the late Edna Carlsen, Singleton Hospital Fundraiser getting an M.B.E for raising hundreds of thousands for life saving cancer treatment equipment etc....Whilst on the other hand you get incompetent kings-ransom paid careerist politicians and civil servants, sportsman, actors and musicians getting knighted.

Argus!

(No subject) on 20:21 - Sep 10 with 729 viewsexiledclaseboy

And on the services to cricket bollocks as good (not great) a defensive batsman as he was he batted for his own average and never the team, his team mates despised him and he was a terrible captain. So that’s nonsense too.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 20:28]

Poll: Tory leader

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:23 - Sep 10 with 723 viewssainthelens

Went to a cricket dinner few years back and Boycs was main speaker, obnoxious boring cvnt. No time for anybody later, just upped and went.
But he was carved up in court.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:33 - Sep 10 with 703 viewsHighjack

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:03 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

She was clearly the aggressor. Caused great pain and damage to his fist by deliberately and maliciously hitting it with her eye socket. Probably in a rage of hormones.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:34 - Sep 10 with 700 viewssainthelens

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:33 - Sep 10 by Highjack

She was clearly the aggressor. Caused great pain and damage to his fist by deliberately and maliciously hitting it with her eye socket. Probably in a rage of hormones.

...incoming
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:40 - Sep 10 with 686 viewslondonlisa2001

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:25 - Sep 10 by theloneranger

Would you change your judgement Lisa if this story turns out to be true??

"The Telegraph has discovered that Miss Moore admitted to a friend that she had slipped on a marble floor and hit her head, causing the injury she later claimed was caused by Boycott."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/honours-list/11922112/Geoffrey-Boycott-m

Sure. But he was found guilty. Refused the right to appeal, and the pictures I’ve seen of her aren’t really very consistent with her hitting her head on the floor.

And today in interview, he didn’t say ‘I didn’t do it’ he said ‘I don’t give a toss’.

Most convicted people maintain they’re innocent. Most aren’t.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:41 - Sep 10 with 685 viewslondonlisa2001

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:44 - Sep 10 by CountyJim

Exactly she tried to blackmail him for a million

Have you seen the pictures of her?
(No subject) on 20:49 - Sep 10 with 667 viewslondonlisa2001

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-knights-cricketer-geoffrey-boycot

Hit her head on the floor? Someone will have to explain that to me given the picture in this article.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 20:50]
(No subject) on 20:51 - Sep 10 with 662 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) on 20:49 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-knights-cricketer-geoffrey-boycot

Hit her head on the floor? Someone will have to explain that to me given the picture in this article.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 20:50]

Tripped and broke my nose once. Massive bruising around eye sockets.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:51 - Sep 10 with 660 viewslondonlisa2001

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 19:24 - Sep 10 by bluey_the_blue

1 franc is a hell of a lot less than the 1m she demanded for being allegedly punched in the face 20 times, eh?

You have the allegedly in the wrong place.

She ‘allegedly claimed’ for being punched in the face (proven).
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:53 - Sep 10 with 657 viewssainthelens

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:40 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Sure. But he was found guilty. Refused the right to appeal, and the pictures I’ve seen of her aren’t really very consistent with her hitting her head on the floor.

And today in interview, he didn’t say ‘I didn’t do it’ he said ‘I don’t give a toss’.

Most convicted people maintain they’re innocent. Most aren’t.

Prisons are littered with people stuffed by the system. Naive comment you've made there.
(No subject) on 20:54 - Sep 10 with 655 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) on 20:21 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

And on the services to cricket bollocks as good (not great) a defensive batsman as he was he batted for his own average and never the team, his team mates despised him and he was a terrible captain. So that’s nonsense too.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 20:28]

Botham was sent in to run him out when he was putting his average before the team when they needed quick runs to declare.

After he’d done the deed, an incensed Boycott said “What the fook are you doing?” - Botham replied “ I’m running you out, you cûnt”.

Allegedly.
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:57 - Sep 10 with 647 viewslondonlisa2001

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:53 - Sep 10 by sainthelens

Prisons are littered with people stuffed by the system. Naive comment you've made there.

Oh do f*ck off.
(No subject) on 20:59 - Sep 10 with 642 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) on 20:51 - Sep 10 by bluey_the_blue

Tripped and broke my nose once. Massive bruising around eye sockets.

Stop being a completely offensive tw*t Bluey.

Just for one minute.
(No subject) on 21:02 - Sep 10 with 633 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) on 20:59 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Just for one minute.

"Miss Moore was accused of a “deliberate lack of truthfulness” by a judge in a British court, and a consultant forensic psychiatrist quoted in court papers relating to Boycott's case concluded she was “probably a pathological liar” and had “a personality disorder with hysterical and psychopathic features”"

From the Telegraph article back in 2015. Where it's also claimed she'd fallen before.

Now, cricket is a game of finesse when batting but also strength. I'm seen awful damage caused from single punches. That was not the result of twenty full force punches to the face. Not in the slightest. So because she's a woman her claims should never be questioned?
"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 21:03 - Sep 10 with 630 viewssainthelens

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 20:57 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Oh do f*ck off.

(No subject) on 21:04 - Sep 10 with 629 viewsSwanjaxs

(No subject) on 20:17 - Sep 10 by Wingstandwood

Always found the honours system to be disproportionate... You get for example the late Edna Carlsen, Singleton Hospital Fundraiser getting an M.B.E for raising hundreds of thousands for life saving cancer treatment equipment etc....Whilst on the other hand you get incompetent kings-ransom paid careerist politicians and civil servants, sportsman, actors and musicians getting knighted.

Not forgetting paedophiles...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

(No subject) on 21:04 - Sep 10 with 628 viewsDarran

(No subject) on 20:59 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Just for one minute.

If someone fell and had a hell of a bump on the bridge of the nose they could have bruising like that but he’s still currently convicted though I’ve no doubt you’ll keep the thread going Lisa.

(No subject) on 21:07 - Sep 10 with 608 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) on 21:04 - Sep 10 by Darran

If someone fell and had a hell of a bump on the bridge of the nose they could have bruising like that but he’s still currently convicted though I’ve no doubt you’ll keep the thread going Lisa.

Indeed, he is convicted. I get the feeling he probably pissed the judge off during the trial, wouldn't surprise me he's not the nicest person around.

The 1 franc compensation is pretty damning as to her claims.
(No subject) on 21:09 - Sep 10 with 603 viewsDarran

(No subject) on 21:07 - Sep 10 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed, he is convicted. I get the feeling he probably pissed the judge off during the trial, wouldn't surprise me he's not the nicest person around.

The 1 franc compensation is pretty damning as to her claims.

Irrelevant a convicted woman beater has been awarded a knighthood and that’s the issue here.

"SIR" Geoffrey Boycott Interview on 21:10 - Sep 10 with 599 viewssainthelens

She probably attacked him first and Boycs just played a few forward defensives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024