Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff board CCMB 18:08 - Sep 10 with 7522 viewsthornabyswan

Ban Jacks regularly on there.
Was banned myself on Saturday for posting about our accadamy.

Very leniant on here though.
Not complaining just an observation.

They don't like banter or ridicule on there can't hack it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff board CCMB on 07:40 - Sep 11 with 1915 viewsGowerjack

Cardiff board CCMB on 04:04 - Sep 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m wondering if you are a scum fan at all the amount of time you spend on here you facking odd ball 🎱

Yep.

He's a very strange individual.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cardiff board CCMB on 08:19 - Sep 11 with 1872 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff board CCMB on 19:00 - Sep 10 by sainthelens

Pembroke Alan, one almighty fckn halfwit.

He has a severe inferiority complex.

Imagine living in West Wales & supporting that shower of shite.
Cardiff board CCMB on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 1720 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff board CCMB on 19:00 - Sep 10 by sainthelens

Pembroke Alan, one almighty fckn halfwit.

Add three of him together and you still wouldn't have enough to make a halfwit

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff board CCMB on 17:57 - Sep 11 with 1656 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff board CCMB on 08:19 - Sep 11 by pencoedjack

He has a severe inferiority complex.

Imagine living in West Wales & supporting that shower of shite.

A father and son from Pembroke have season tickets next to me, I'm pleased to say that their names are not Alan! I'll have to ask them if they know him.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff board CCMB on 18:45 - Sep 11 with 1619 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff board CCMB on 04:04 - Sep 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m wondering if you are a scum fan at all the amount of time you spend on here you facking odd ball 🎱

He’s a Tory Scummer. Double whammy Banoss !😉
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 18:46]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff board CCMB on 19:48 - Sep 13 with 1329 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Cardiff board CCMB on 18:45 - Sep 11 by longlostjack

He’s a Tory Scummer. Double whammy Banoss !😉
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 18:46]

He’s f@cking bonkers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cardiff board CCMB on 20:27 - Sep 13 with 1292 viewsperchrockjack

Not a Tory tom.

What you gonna do over Brex.

Are you a leaver ?

you need not answer.

missed ya

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff board CCMB on 20:44 - Sep 13 with 1265 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff board CCMB on 17:57 - Sep 11 by taffpunk

A father and son from Pembroke have season tickets next to me, I'm pleased to say that their names are not Alan! I'll have to ask them if they know him.

Funny you should say that Taff because people 2 rows in front of me are from Birchgrove.
Birchgrove Cardiff and saI'd from years back their family supported the Swans
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff board CCMB on 20:55 - Sep 13 with 1237 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff board CCMB on 20:44 - Sep 13 by owainglyndwr

Funny you should say that Taff because people 2 rows in front of me are from Birchgrove.
Birchgrove Cardiff and saI'd from years back their family supported the Swans

Strange isn't it. When I first went with my late Dad way back in 1970, the 2 elderly gents in the Canton Stand next to us were from Haverfordwest! I must just attract the West Walians.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff board CCMB on 21:16 - Sep 13 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

Must have been the company I kept but I only remember Swansea people at the Vetch .

Anyone north of Clydach was exotic

Cardiff board CCMB on 21:38 - Sep 13 with 1179 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff board CCMB on 21:16 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

Must have been the company I kept but I only remember Swansea people at the Vetch .

Plenty from my neck of the woods have always been Swans fans. I can remember as a young kid coming down on a bus from Builth. It would drop us off by Littlewoods on High St. Young uns to Continental cafe, older ones to the pub.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff board CCMB on 22:32 - Sep 13 with 1132 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff board CCMB on 21:16 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

From 1991 I travelled with at least 40 odd from Gloucester Bristol area, top blokes bar a few, Chepstow too, never met many from Swansea until I moved there, I'm completely impressed with the amount then who travelled from everywhere back then. Today its even bigger, I blame the Premier league 😂 Well being there for more than 8 months.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff board CCMB on 23:58 - Sep 13 with 1084 viewsPacemaker

Just read this on the CCMB site which probably highlights how deluded a small number of them are. Straight down on both occasions they did get promoted weren’t they.

“I've always thought we 'looked' like a Premiership club when we were there - compare to Swansea, who despite competing well for 7 [?] seasons just didn't look the part. We took the the short-term Warnock route which may yet succeed again, but we all know there's a thin veneer of Championship respectability with not much in overall playing talent under the surface..”

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Cardiff board CCMB on 00:01 - Sep 14 with 1077 viewsTNT

Cardiff board CCMB on 23:58 - Sep 13 by Pacemaker

Just read this on the CCMB site which probably highlights how deluded a small number of them are. Straight down on both occasions they did get promoted weren’t they.

“I've always thought we 'looked' like a Premiership club when we were there - compare to Swansea, who despite competing well for 7 [?] seasons just didn't look the part. We took the the short-term Warnock route which may yet succeed again, but we all know there's a thin veneer of Championship respectability with not much in overall playing talent under the surface..”

Jason Perry, go to bed bach.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff board CCMB on 00:08 - Sep 14 with 1062 viewsFireboy2

'Didn't look the part'
Cardiff board CCMB on 08:32 - Sep 14 with 975 viewsmonmouth

That has to be a parody account??

If not, the bloke or girl is off their chump.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff board CCMB on 09:48 - Sep 14 with 935 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff board CCMB on 00:08 - Sep 14 by Fireboy2

'Didn't look the part'

Must have been when we beat man city or maybe Chelsea, or Liverpool and man it's away, or was that Arsenal ? Home, away and whenever.
It's a toughie, ah, winning the league cup, that must have been it.

Nothing like not looking the part.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff board CCMB on 09:57 - Sep 14 with 926 viewsperchrockjack

Iesu.

Look.

I live in a region with two huge traditional football clubs with massive fan bases.

Swansea City ,especially after season 1,were seen as a pain in the arse ,but in a sense that we were hard to beat at times and gave it some. We more than looked the part and should never have been relegated and should by now have had a bigger ground.

That we have not is down to the guardians of our club who failed miserably.

We are no longer Swanses Town etc and must get rid of our inferiority complex.

In footballing terms, cardiff are a nonenity,a passing pisspot that spilt all over the Premier League.

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:23 - Sep 14 with 914 viewsVincent_Vega

oh wow

Pound to a pinch of sh!t if you polled football fans which club out of the 2 would you prefer in the PL it would be us 100%. If you asked them who had the biggest impact on the league. They'd say us. Phuck me clubs in the top 2 divisions still look on what we did as a blueprint to get to the top.

We left a massive imprint on the PL, something they never have.

Like we said you can't educate Pork

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:30 - Sep 14 with 899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:23 - Sep 14 by Vincent_Vega

oh wow

Pound to a pinch of sh!t if you polled football fans which club out of the 2 would you prefer in the PL it would be us 100%. If you asked them who had the biggest impact on the league. They'd say us. Phuck me clubs in the top 2 divisions still look on what we did as a blueprint to get to the top.

We left a massive imprint on the PL, something they never have.

Like we said you can't educate Pork

We left a winners imprint on the League cup as well

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:44 - Sep 14 with 881 viewsOldjack

“I've always thought we 'looked' like a Premiership club when we were there - compare to Swansea, who despite competing well for 7 [?]

Totally the opposite ,where do they get theses deluded tvats from

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:47 - Sep 14 with 875 viewsmonmouth

“In footballing terms, cardiff are a nonenity. A passing pisspot that spilt all over the Premier League.”

Poetic.

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:47 - Sep 14 with 872 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff board CCMB on 10:44 - Sep 14 by Oldjack

“I've always thought we 'looked' like a Premiership club when we were there - compare to Swansea, who despite competing well for 7 [?]

Totally the opposite ,where do they get theses deluded tvats from

Cardiff?

Just a wild stab in the dark.

Cardiff board CCMB on 11:38 - Sep 14 with 845 viewsCooperman

As thick as pig shyte.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cardiff board CCMB on 11:55 - Sep 14 with 831 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff board CCMB on 11:38 - Sep 14 by Cooperman

As thick as pig shyte.

Again, is that CCMB or Anus board?

Reads like something from the latter tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024