Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s Fill The Liberty! 22:22 - Sep 10 with 4666 viewsjackharris

The players and staff of Swansea City FC deserve to have a big crowd on Saturday. I hope you are all encouraging your friends and family to get down the Liberty, especially if they are the type of fans who help with the atmosphere. I don’t think Forest will have a huge following but we should be selling this out in the home ends!

Too much blue!!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:25 - Sep 10 with 3954 viewsLuther27

Well, being a true Jack and season ticket holder I'll be there as always.
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:36 - Sep 10 with 3915 viewsSwansea93

It's always the West Corners and South that don't show up.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:37 - Sep 10 with 3908 viewsFireboy2

It would be fantastic to be there as it was great to see us do lids, alas i cant be there as for one i live over 250 miles away and im working the weekend.

Next game reading at home.
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:38 - Sep 10 with 3905 viewsbuilthjack

I am taking 2 extra with me.
All stick one more in your car and JackHarris will be a happy dude.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:44 - Sep 10 with 3880 viewsSTID2017

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:37 - Sep 10 by Fireboy2

It would be fantastic to be there as it was great to see us do lids, alas i cant be there as for one i live over 250 miles away and im working the weekend.

Some people use any excuse !
You going to Barnsley ?
Meet up for that pint you mentioned if you are

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 10:47 - Sep 11 with 3490 viewsTimTtam

If only I could travel 14,734 kms easily and for free...

One day I will make it, I swear.

Nevertheless, I hope it is a sellout. Unfortunately I can't see it happening, but who knows. If we keep our form going then matches will start selling out soon. Combine having a 14-4-1 (49pts for, 23pts against) record at home in all competitions since Boxing Day, with sell-out crowds, and the Liberty can get us promoted single-handedly.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 12:40 - Sep 11 with 3359 viewsFireboy2

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:44 - Sep 10 by STID2017

Some people use any excuse !
You going to Barnsley ?
Meet up for that pint you mentioned if you are

Oh yesh G, my next away game, will DEFINITELY meet up
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 13:36 - Sep 11 with 3239 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Do swansea sell many tickets to people who just turn up on the day to buy tickets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 3031 viewsDewi1jack

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 13:36 - Sep 11 by felixstowe_jack

Do swansea sell many tickets to people who just turn up on the day to buy tickets.

As soon as it looks like we'll be back in the prem next season I think there'll be a rush on tickets or multi game packages.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 17:39 - Sep 11 with 2918 viewspencoedjack

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:19 - Sep 11 by Dewi1jack

As soon as it looks like we'll be back in the prem next season I think there'll be a rush on tickets or multi game packages.

Anyone who had a ST in the last PL season & didn’t renew should be banned from having one if we ever got promoted.

#noplastics
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 17:49 - Sep 11 with 2898 viewsbuilthjack

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 13:36 - Sep 11 by felixstowe_jack

Lots queuing for tickets thelast home league game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 19:50 - Sep 11 with 2758 viewsvetchonian

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:19 - Sep 11 by Dewi1jack

No they won't if those pesky greedy Yanks are still here.
All the "real" fans are staying away not to put money in their pockets don't you know

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 19:56 - Sep 11 with 2741 viewsGaryjack

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 19:50 - Sep 11 by vetchonian

No they won't if those pesky greedy Yanks are still here.
All the "real" fans are staying away not to put money in their pockets don't you know

That's not true is it! I've read that many are only paying to watch the games, and not buy merchandise, food etc, but i haven't actually read a post where someone is boycotting until the yanks go?
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 20:05 - Sep 11 with 2707 viewsOldjack

beautiful weather forecast aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 07:34 - Sep 12 with 2439 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Really no excuse not to turn up on saturday then.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 08:22 - Sep 12 with 2395 viewsVincent_Vega

Should be a glorious day.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 10:10 - Sep 12 with 2299 viewsNotLoyal

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 08:22 - Sep 12 by Vincent_Vega

Should be a glorious day.

A beautiful day ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 11:23 - Sep 12 with 2229 viewsRuDeMan1970

First home game I'll have missed in donkey's. Gutted! Good excuse though, doing the 22 mile Gower MacMarathon between Rhossili and Mumbles Cricket Club for MacMillan Cancer Support instead. Awful comms for most of the hike too, so gonna be relying on texts from mates!!
C'MON SWANS!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 11:25]

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 12:10 - Sep 12 with 2168 viewsFireboy2

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 11:23 - Sep 12 by RuDeMan1970

First home game I'll have missed in donkey's. Gutted! Good excuse though, doing the 22 mile Gower MacMarathon between Rhossili and Mumbles Cricket Club for MacMillan Cancer Support instead. Awful comms for most of the hike too, so gonna be relying on texts from mates!!
C'MON SWANS!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 11:25]

Thats a great excuse to miss a game rudy, good on you matey
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 12:46 - Sep 12 with 2123 viewsSgorioFruit

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 17:39 - Sep 11 by pencoedjack

Anyone who had a ST in the last PL season & didn’t renew should be banned from having one if we ever got promoted.

#noplastics

I’d be surprised if anyone who had a season ticket in our last season in the prem haven’t been put off watching football for life.
The worse football served up I have ever seen.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:54 - Sep 12 with 1944 viewsvetchonian

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 12:46 - Sep 12 by SgorioFruit

I’d be surprised if anyone who had a season ticket in our last season in the prem haven’t been put off watching football for life.
The worse football served up I have ever seen.

I've followed the Swans for over 40 years and as bad as it was that final season in the PL was not the worst I've seen......you obviously never watched us under Colin Appleton!!!

Looking forward to Saturday the first I have been able to get to this season...despite me being a season ticket holder...I am expecting the usual "glory hunter" comments from those who sit around me!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 17:08 - Sep 12 with 1916 views1983

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:54 - Sep 12 by vetchonian

I've followed the Swans for over 40 years and as bad as it was that final season in the PL was not the worst I've seen......you obviously never watched us under Colin Appleton!!!

Looking forward to Saturday the first I have been able to get to this season...despite me being a season ticket holder...I am expecting the usual "glory hunter" comments from those who sit around me!!

Yeah its only like we have played 5 games at home already

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 18:47 - Sep 12 with 1828 viewsNortbankboy

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 16:54 - Sep 12 by vetchonian

I 've watched the swans for a long time.
But I must admit watching the swans when pau Clement was the manager was like watching paint dry,and he had some world class players at his disposal.
Thank feck he's gone
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 19:23 - Sep 12 with 1760 viewsglanmORJa_k

It never ceases to amaze me when fans recall last season as being shit. Shit for me began in the late 60's and followed in the early 70's with Harry Gregg's up and at them style of play that reduced the gates to 2500 and applying for re-election to the Football League.
Harry Griffiths took over and it was like a breath of fresh air and the only downside was having a keeper, Steve Potter, who resembled Nordfeldt in later years.
Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 23:48 - Sep 13 with 1319 viewsTNT

Let’s Fill The Liberty! on 22:37 - Sep 10 by Fireboy2

YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024