Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireman Sam 07:50 - Sep 11 with 2773 viewswaynekerr55

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/11/fireman-sam-axed-lincolnshire-fire-rescue-male-10

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fireman Sam on 09:58 - Sep 11 with 1960 viewsLuther27

Obviously too much time and not enough fires on their hands.
Fireman Sam on 11:10 - Sep 11 with 1940 viewsHighjack

Fireman Sam on 09:58 - Sep 11 by Luther27

Obviously too much time and not enough fires on their hands.

Sam would have been out of a job decades ago if it wasn’t for that little arsonist bastard Norman Price. He’s a menace to the community starting all those fires. Dilys should lock him up and give him the beating of his life but she just lets him get away with skateboarding around setting everything on fire and getting lost in caves or stuck up trees. If I were the king of Pontypandy I’d have the little sh1t strung up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fireman Sam on 11:15 - Sep 11 with 1933 viewsLuther27

Fireman Sam on 11:10 - Sep 11 by Highjack

Sam would have been out of a job decades ago if it wasn’t for that little arsonist bastard Norman Price. He’s a menace to the community starting all those fires. Dilys should lock him up and give him the beating of his life but she just lets him get away with skateboarding around setting everything on fire and getting lost in caves or stuck up trees. If I were the king of Pontypandy I’d have the little sh1t strung up.

Avid fan I see
Fireman Sam on 11:22 - Sep 11 with 1924 viewsLeonWasGod

Now think of the positive message they could have given out had Fireman Sam had come out as Firewoman Samantha.
Fireman Sam on 12:17 - Sep 11 with 1891 viewsHighjack

Fireman Sam on 11:15 - Sep 11 by Luther27

Avid fan I see

Fan of Norman Price? No way. He’s a dangerous sociopath that should be removed from society in any way possible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Fireman Sam on 12:33 - Sep 11 with 1873 viewssherpajacob

Norman Price the red headed son of single mother Dilys.

Fireman Sam, red headed fireman of pontypandy.

In any other town Norman's antics would see him tagged, asbo'd and doing endless community service, somehow Fireman Sam dismisses it all as high jinks and a valuable lesson learned.

Beats me!

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fireman Sam on 12:35 - Sep 11 with 1870 viewssherpajacob

Fireman Sam on 11:22 - Sep 11 by LeonWasGod

Now think of the positive message they could have given out had Fireman Sam had come out as Firewoman Samantha.

Firefighter Penny is widely regarded as the best firefighter in Pontypandy.

Fireman Sam on 18:06 - Sep 11 with 1753 viewsperchrockjack

And backed by the FBU,so that s how they feel about it.

Madness IMO.

Still, they want more female fire fighters! If I m in trouble,the sex of the fire fighter is irrelevant . If they can do the job,that is all we want.

They do an unbelievable job

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Fireman Sam on 18:28 - Sep 11 with 1737 viewsjackportis

It is surprising that the BBC hasn't taken this on. A fire crew with black, Asian, LGBT representation. They retire fireman Sam due to mental health stress/ anxiety at an early age ( just like what seems to happen). The show could also have multiple union led strikes.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Fireman Sam on 18:33 - Sep 11 with 1730 viewsLeonWasGod

Fireman Sam on 12:35 - Sep 11 by sherpajacob

Firefighter Penny is widely regarded as the best firefighter in Pontypandy.

So what we're saying is there could have been some bisexual between Sam And Penny, a quick sex change and then some fire woman on fire woman action?

Opportunity missed imo. No wonder kids no nothing these days.
Fireman Sam on 19:54 - Sep 11 with 1683 viewssherpajacob

Fireman Sam on 18:33 - Sep 11 by LeonWasGod

So what we're saying is there could have been some bisexual between Sam And Penny, a quick sex change and then some fire woman on fire woman action?

Opportunity missed imo. No wonder kids no nothing these days.

Sam's sister in law, Bronwyn, is the dark horse.

Always going on about how damp her seaweed is amongst many other euphemisms

Fireman Sam on 09:36 - Sep 12 with 1581 viewscontroversial_jack

It would be interesting to know exactly how many female firefighters Lincolnshire has.
Fireman Sam on 09:40 - Sep 12 with 1573 viewsHighjack

Fireman Sam was always quite diverse. You had Bella Lasagne, Trevor the bus driver was black, Norman Price represented those with severe psychiatric problems. All they really needed was a lesbian and a Muslim and the demographics of PontyPandy would have satisfied even the most ardent Twitter outrage professional.

It was far more diverse than Greendale anyway.

Fireman Sam on 10:15 - Sep 12 with 1557 viewsFlashberryjack

Fireman Sam on 09:36 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

It would be interesting to know exactly how many female firefighters Lincolnshire has.

3.1% in the UK, I wonder what that figure would be for frontline firefighters.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fireman Sam on 10:35 - Sep 12 with 1545 viewsHighjack

It’s always going to be a male dominated sector because you generally have to be very physically strong just to wear all that equipment in those conditions let alone carry someone to safety. Most men probably couldn’t do a lot of what they do.

Fireman Sam on 11:27 - Sep 12 with 1520 viewsBrynCartwright

The Daily Mash take on it...

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/five-childrens-characters

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Fireman Sam on 12:06 - Sep 12 with 1503 viewscontroversial_jack

Fireman Sam on 10:15 - Sep 12 by Flashberryjack

3.1% in the UK, I wonder what that figure would be for frontline firefighters.

Cheers for that.I wonder why more don't apply?
Fireman Sam on 12:59 - Sep 12 with 1487 viewsFireboy2

Most fire and rescue services go out of their way to target under represented groups ie women and people from ethnic groups, one way is using positive discrimination which basically means that they can legally discriminate againt heterosexual white males.

Whilst house fires have dropped significantly, fit and strong firefighters are still needed for the sh!t hits the fan and going from experience the standard of acceptance tests have dropped to make sure people from under represented groups can get in.

Its lucky that there are still experienced firefighters working as when the sh!t does hit the fan nothing bad happens but in several years when the experienced have gone accidents will happen, its only a matter of time.
Fireman Sam on 14:35 - Sep 12 with 1446 viewscontroversial_jack

Fireman Sam on 12:59 - Sep 12 by Fireboy2

Most fire and rescue services go out of their way to target under represented groups ie women and people from ethnic groups, one way is using positive discrimination which basically means that they can legally discriminate againt heterosexual white males.

Whilst house fires have dropped significantly, fit and strong firefighters are still needed for the sh!t hits the fan and going from experience the standard of acceptance tests have dropped to make sure people from under represented groups can get in.

Its lucky that there are still experienced firefighters working as when the sh!t does hit the fan nothing bad happens but in several years when the experienced have gone accidents will happen, its only a matter of time.

The opportunity is there for females to apply for the same jobs as males do, but they fact is that they simply don't.

Males and females are still going into the fields of employment that they always have done , with a few exceptions of course.
Fireman Sam on 16:01 - Sep 12 with 1422 viewsFireboy2

Fireman Sam on 14:35 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

The opportunity is there for females to apply for the same jobs as males do, but they fact is that they simply don't.

Males and females are still going into the fields of employment that they always have done , with a few exceptions of course.

Re your first sentence, females historically havent applied because of the fire service being male dominated but as ive said the services have applied the postive discrimination policy and targeted females and ethnic minorities, which is good.

But doing so they are discriminated against white heterosexual males in the process and by that they have had to drop the high standard of acceptance physical test.

Dont get me wrong there are quite a few women i know who are great firefighters but there are alot more who just arent, because they arent strong enough, ateotd it isnt their fault, its the system.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 16:24]
Fireman Sam on 16:14 - Sep 12 with 1415 viewsperchrockjack

Eddie.
You are aware how often Ive seen what you and your colleagues do and I have to say ,for a female,to do the physically excessive shouts ,would make them super human. Its a case of men being physically capable of heavier work than most females.

That is not to say females shouldnt be firefighters as ALL who even pass the tests and get in are exceptional people.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fireman Sam on 16:45 - Sep 12 with 1377 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 16:14 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

Eddie.
You are aware how often Ive seen what you and your colleagues do and I have to say ,for a female,to do the physically excessive shouts ,would make them super human. Its a case of men being physically capable of heavier work than most females.

That is not to say females shouldnt be firefighters as ALL who even pass the tests and get in are exceptional people.

Look out the women hater is back in town.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fireman Sam on 21:16 - Sep 12 with 1312 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 16:45 - Sep 12 by Darran

Look out the women hater is back in town.

Oh shut the fvck up Dar mun. Your constant hounding of Perchie has become tiresome and boring. You ain't funny, get a new hobby yeah?
Fireman Sam on 21:34 - Sep 12 with 1279 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 21:16 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

Oh shut the fvck up Dar mun. Your constant hounding of Perchie has become tiresome and boring. You ain't funny, get a new hobby yeah?

It wasn’t meant to be funny and I’ll say what I want thanks a bit like you when you’re hounding homosexuals.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fireman Sam on 21:51 - Sep 12 with 1270 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 21:34 - Sep 12 by Darran

It wasn’t meant to be funny and I’ll say what I want thanks a bit like you when you’re hounding homosexuals.

Was i hounding homosexuals? I don't think so, i made a one off joke concerning DM! Some found it funny apart from you. However, if i hounded the said poster on here, it would not be funny.
"the woman hater is back in town" had no relevance to what Perchie posted, so in the Grand scheme of things, you are essentially hounding every post he makes just because it amuses you. This is going to really surprise you, but nobody else on here gives a fuvk! They just think you are an obsessive tvvat! As i said, get a new hobby for your own sake. Richie is eating you up from the inside out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024