Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fireman Sam 07:50 - Sep 11 with 2774 viewswaynekerr55

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/11/fireman-sam-axed-lincolnshire-fire-rescue-male-10

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fireman Sam on 22:03 - Sep 12 with 749 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 21:51 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

Was i hounding homosexuals? I don't think so, i made a one off joke concerning DM! Some found it funny apart from you. However, if i hounded the said poster on here, it would not be funny.
"the woman hater is back in town" had no relevance to what Perchie posted, so in the Grand scheme of things, you are essentially hounding every post he makes just because it amuses you. This is going to really surprise you, but nobody else on here gives a fuvk! They just think you are an obsessive tvvat! As i said, get a new hobby for your own sake. Richie is eating you up from the inside out.

I wasn’t talking about just this week you’ve shown your hatred of homosexuals in the past.
Perch has shown his hatred of women several times in the past even Lisa had to ask him to leave her alone.
Oh and thanks for your concern but I’m perfectly fine thanks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fireman Sam on 22:14 - Sep 12 with 738 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 22:03 - Sep 12 by Darran

I wasn’t talking about just this week you’ve shown your hatred of homosexuals in the past.
Perch has shown his hatred of women several times in the past even Lisa had to ask him to leave her alone.
Oh and thanks for your concern but I’m perfectly fine thanks.

You're good at digging up threads. Please bring up a thread where i have shown 'hatred' towards homosexuals, and i shall gladly give £100 to whichever charity you wish. If you can't (and i'm 100% sure you can't) then, well i'll just leave that here. Whichever way you look at it, you're coming across as a bit of a nasty piece of work lately. Let it go Dar, and stop being a turd.
Fireman Sam on 22:20 - Sep 12 with 714 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 22:14 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

You're good at digging up threads. Please bring up a thread where i have shown 'hatred' towards homosexuals, and i shall gladly give £100 to whichever charity you wish. If you can't (and i'm 100% sure you can't) then, well i'll just leave that here. Whichever way you look at it, you're coming across as a bit of a nasty piece of work lately. Let it go Dar, and stop being a turd.

Leave it there ffs you were like a rabid lunatic in that thread where the poor girl to be homosexual couple got murdered in Cardiff.

Fireman Sam on 22:29 - Sep 12 with 708 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 22:20 - Sep 12 by Darran

Leave it there ffs you were like a rabid lunatic in that thread where the poor girl to be homosexual couple got murdered in Cardiff.

Agh! Right. You've either got me mixed up with someone else, or are lying to other posters on here! It's a bit like me saying you posted you love paedophiles isn't? Pathetic!

Oh, and a little rewind, i bet Lisa wishes you would leave her alone as well!!!
Fireman Sam on 22:30 - Sep 12 with 694 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 22:29 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

Agh! Right. You've either got me mixed up with someone else, or are lying to other posters on here! It's a bit like me saying you posted you love paedophiles isn't? Pathetic!

Oh, and a little rewind, i bet Lisa wishes you would leave her alone as well!!!

I don’t bother Lisa.

Fireman Sam on 22:31 - Sep 12 with 691 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 22:30 - Sep 12 by Darran

I don’t bother Lisa.

But she still thinks you're a prick!
Fireman Sam on 22:34 - Sep 12 with 665 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 22:31 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

She’s an intelligent women.

Fireman Sam on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 665 viewsGaryjack

Fireman Sam on 22:34 - Sep 12 by Darran

She’s an intelligent women.

Cool. As i said Dar, leave the Perchie bit alone. It's fvckin boring mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Fireman Sam on 22:54 - Sep 12 with 648 viewsHighjack

I’m not sure fireman Sam and Elvis would bicker like this.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fireman Sam on 22:55 - Sep 12 with 647 viewsFireboy2

Fireman Sam on 22:31 - Sep 12 by Garyjack

Shes not the only one Gary
Fireman Sam on 23:17 - Sep 12 with 639 viewsBanosswan

Fireman Sam on 22:55 - Sep 12 by Fireboy2

Shes not the only one Gary

And vice versa

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fireman Sam on 08:40 - Sep 13 with 591 viewsperchrockjack

G
So, he is STILL at it then,even though he is on perma ignore .

I pledged ,on tbis board, not to respond to him directly as it IS boring and people on here ,apart from his acolytes, do not want it.

For new readers,I once praised Kevin Spacey.THE GREAT ACTOR-FOR HIS ACTING ABILITY.

Its like loving a band who were infamous for under age groupies;it doesnt make one a paedophile either.

I used to love ,still do.Bob Dylan but I'm not Jewish.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fireman Sam on 09:29 - Sep 13 with 565 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 08:40 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

G
So, he is STILL at it then,even though he is on perma ignore .

I pledged ,on tbis board, not to respond to him directly as it IS boring and people on here ,apart from his acolytes, do not want it.

For new readers,I once praised Kevin Spacey.THE GREAT ACTOR-FOR HIS ACTING ABILITY.

Its like loving a band who were infamous for under age groupies;it doesnt make one a paedophile either.

I used to love ,still do.Bob Dylan but I'm not Jewish.

For new readers,Perch stuck up for Kevin Spacey when he was accused of molesting a 14 year old boy by saying that he wasn’t having that and that was after Spacey had apologised for doing it. lol

Fireman Sam on 09:54 - Sep 13 with 562 viewsWarwickHunt

Fireman Sam on 09:29 - Sep 13 by Darran

For new readers,Perch stuck up for Kevin Spacey when he was accused of molesting a 14 year old boy by saying that he wasn’t having that and that was after Spacey had apologised for doing it. lol

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2019/sep/12/fireman-sam-f
Fireman Sam on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 549 viewssherpajacob

Fireman Sam on 22:54 - Sep 12 by Highjack

I’m not sure fireman Sam and Elvis would bicker like this.

Have you not seen the episode where Tom and Trevor argue over the,best way to bbq a sausage.?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fireman Sam on 11:22 - Sep 13 with 520 viewsDarran

Fireman Sam on 09:54 - Sep 13 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2019/sep/12/fireman-sam-f

Stupid left wing ćunt.

Fireman Sam on 13:34 - Sep 13 with 485 viewsWarwickHunt

Fireman Sam on 11:22 - Sep 13 by Darran

Stupid left wing ćunt.

Sam’s not real, mun.
Fireman Sam on 13:46 - Sep 13 with 473 viewsHighjack

Fireman Sam on 10:08 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Have you not seen the episode where Tom and Trevor argue over the,best way to bbq a sausage.?

Who the hell is Tom? Is he one of the new characters from the crappy CGI version?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fireman Sam on 14:20 - Sep 13 with 463 viewsperchrockjack

So,Sam the Sham.

Fireman Sam on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 454 viewswaynekerr55

Fireman Sam on 10:08 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

Shrimps vs sausages, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fireman Sam on 20:48 - Sep 13 with 402 viewsWingstandwood

What an intelligent, grown up, rational and common sense nation Australia seems to be!

Argus!

Fireman Sam on 20:52 - Sep 13 with 393 viewsperchrockjack

I would wager they have quotas and senior managers will be questioned regularly on percentage of ethnicities/gender.

Meanwhile,building s and people are burning and the brave fire fighters will also be getting all sorts of shyte from local scum because they wear a uniform

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024