Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parc Tawe. 18:10 - Sep 11 with 1099 viewslifelong

Paid my almost weekly visit to Town today, always park in Parc Tawe and walk across to the City Centre.
Park Tawe is now quite an attractive area but it is so quiet there with a number of quality business units remaining empty, the area is crying out for quality businesses to occupy those units.
Parc Tawe. on 18:11 - Sep 11 with 1091 viewsperchrockjack

Is this Copper Quarter area

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parc Tawe. on 18:20 - Sep 11 with 1074 viewslifelong

Parc Tawe. on 18:11 - Sep 11 by perchrockjack

Is this Copper Quarter area

No.
Parc Tawe. on 18:22 - Sep 11 with 1063 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parc Tawe. on 18:31 - Sep 11 with 1035 viewsZaxx

ToysRus was a massive loss to be fair.
I guess that they were smashed by the online shopping tendency.
My eldest kids used to love a visit there around Christmas time, thankfully they've grown up now and won't have to accustom themselves to their parents clicking 'order now' for their experiences.
I'm not sure that a take away Costa is on the same level but I'm sure others will argue differently.
Parc Tawe. on 17:37 - Sep 12 with 721 viewsLord_Bony

Owned a gallery and hairdressers there a few years back,when the place was busy.

Absolutely astounded that none of those four units outside have still not been taken up by some local businesses after two years of more. Prime position,what a waste.

New figures out today show a slowing economy is hitting the big retailers,apart from online shopping.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024