Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month 06:13 - Sep 13 with 4507 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pretty much a formality IMO, who else besides the Charlton dude even had an argument?

Yeah I know, who cares/it's a curse...whatever. Congrats Steve!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-ste

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 07:07 - Sep 13 with 3831 viewsJinxy

Yes, congrats to Steve and the club. The down side is the dreaded curse, the up side is that it should give our young players even more confidence. A stylish win on Saturday would make things very interesting indeed!
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 07:28 - Sep 13 with 3795 viewsSWANSEYE

Many Congratulations and Well Deserved for Steve and the entire Back Room Staff who have the side playing with pride and passion once again . . Let's hope all the stay-aways show up tomorrow and cheer the lads on to another win.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 07:45 - Sep 13 with 3754 viewsMrSwerve

First month of competitive club management and he gets manager of the month...can only breed more confidence and more belief in him from the squad.

Well done Steve.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 07:51 - Sep 13 with 3739 viewsairedale

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 07:45 - Sep 13 by MrSwerve

First month of competitive club management and he gets manager of the month...can only breed more confidence and more belief in him from the squad.

Well done Steve.

Yep, never thought of that, it’s his first month!
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 08:04 - Sep 13 with 3710 viewsbakajack

Richly deserved after a phenomenal start, I also love how he was keep to give the credit to the club as a whole rather than focus on himself.

VdH unlucky to lose out after 3 clean sheets, 1 goal, 1 assist in 5 games as a defender too.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 10:01 - Sep 13 with 3553 viewsTimTtam

Fantastic stuff.

Amazing how things have changed. I was so devastated when we lost Potter, and thought it would erase all the good work that has been done last season. But it's allowed us to be more direct (while still playing good football), more clinical, better at defending set pieces, and to not have to see Nordfeldt.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 3538 viewsSwans9

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 10:01 - Sep 13 by TimTtam

Fantastic stuff.

Amazing how things have changed. I was so devastated when we lost Potter, and thought it would erase all the good work that has been done last season. But it's allowed us to be more direct (while still playing good football), more clinical, better at defending set pieces, and to not have to see Nordfeldt.

Awesome stuff. I think Potter changed the team to much where as Cooper only does it for tactical or injury reasons.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:18 - Sep 13 with 3457 viewsvetchonian

Lets hope the dreaded curse does not strike!!!

But well done Steve.....early days yet but one in the eye for all those "experts" on here who questioned the appointment over a more experienced manager

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:34 - Sep 13 with 3434 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:18 - Sep 13 by vetchonian

Lets hope the dreaded curse does not strike!!!

But well done Steve.....early days yet but one in the eye for all those "experts" on here who questioned the appointment over a more experienced manager

There's no such thing as "the curse". There is such a thing as overconfidence and arrogance without the ability to back it up. He's not like that but he does have the ability to back it up. Go on lads!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:46 - Sep 13 with 3424 viewsGlyn1

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:34 - Sep 13 by Brynmill_Jack

There's no such thing as "the curse". There is such a thing as overconfidence and arrogance without the ability to back it up. He's not like that but he does have the ability to back it up. Go on lads!

It's not quite that either. It's more of a statistical optical illusion.

If you're performing above average in something in one month, then in the next month you're likely to return to nearer the average. You may still be doing well, but it will seem that you're not.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 11:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 3410 viewsWhiterockin

When was the last time we won at Leeds prior to this season. Steve Cooper the jinx buster, do it again.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:57 - Sep 13 with 3406 viewsGlyn1

He's the 4th Swans manager to be awarded the title, following on from:

Brendan Rodgers, January 2012
Garry Monk, August 2014, and
Paul Clement, February 2017

Michael Laudrup never got the title.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 16:26 - Sep 13 with 3226 viewspencoedjack

Well done Steve, hope there are a few more this season & a manger of the year when you get the mighty Swansea City back to the PL.

Bring it on.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 19:15 - Sep 13 with 3114 viewsOldjack

Impossible not to win it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 19:17 - Sep 13 with 3112 viewsbuilthjack

Nice photo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 22:47 - Sep 13 with 3021 viewsNotLoyal

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 11:53 - Sep 13 by Whiterockin

When was the last time we won at Leeds prior to this season. Steve Cooper the jinx buster, do it again.

The only reason why we didn't beat them loads more over the past 8 years is because the w@nkers were beneath us.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 23:33 - Sep 13 with 2991 viewsTNT

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 22:47 - Sep 13 by NotLoyal

The only reason why we didn't beat them loads more over the past 8 years is because the w@nkers were beneath us.

FACT

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 23:39 - Sep 13 with 2983 viewsTNT

Tbf to Steve Cooper we've had the best ever start in the history of Swansea City. Pride comes before a fall and all that, but long may it continue.

Well I'm a bow-legged chicken,
I'm a knock-kneed hen,
I haven't been so happy since I don't know when,
I walk with a waddle and I walk with a swank,
We are The Swansea North Bank!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 00:01 - Sep 14 with 2967 viewsPentyrchJack

Well deserved by all involved from Birch to Cooper to Team to Staff and the JBs.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:13 - Feb 12 with 2530 viewsSwanjaxs

Well they do say six months is a lifetime in football

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:24 - Feb 12 with 2503 viewsairedale

Kin ell. Still, who knows hey? It may click into place, starting this Friday, and we’re going to invest £10 into Swans TV to find out.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:45 - Feb 12 with 2480 viewsArchfuldogster

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:24 - Feb 12 by airedale

Kin ell. Still, who knows hey? It may click into place, starting this Friday, and we’re going to invest £10 into Swans TV to find out.

Sorry if I'm teaching granny to suck eggs but unless you live in a "dark market" country, make sure you have a VPN that has servers in such a country.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:52 - Feb 12 with 2470 viewsJacket

One of the key points I'm seeing is the one about this giving him confidence to pick up the award in his first year in management. Perhaps it gave him too much confidence and that's why he's sticking to his guns and playing exactly the same way. That award gave him the blinkers and he can only see one way of doing things. Wake the fack up mun, you can't just do the wame thing time and again and expect a different outcome. That's what a mad man does.
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 13:57 - Feb 12 with 2405 viewsairedale

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:45 - Feb 12 by Archfuldogster

Sorry if I'm teaching granny to suck eggs but unless you live in a "dark market" country, make sure you have a VPN that has servers in such a country.

I thought that Mr Average Punter could buy midweek matches off the peg?
Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 14:15 - Feb 12 with 2381 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper officially named August Championship Manager of the Month on 12:24 - Feb 12 by airedale

Good point, it'll be on Swans TV. But then it's also on NowTV for thoese of us without Sky Sports. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Quality bump of a thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024