Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. 18:24 - Sep 13 with 8511 viewslegoman

.....is Sam Smith on about?" thread.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49688123

Answers on a postcard. Good job this attitude didn't prevail in 1939.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 18:27]

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:17 - Sep 13 with 920 viewsperchrockjack

Started off badly by religious reference then highjacked for personal abuse.You should know by now dicky how it is.

Pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:27 - Sep 13 with 911 viewsNeath_Jack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 19:40 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

Maybe,you need to reflect on how you appear on here,which is as a condescendinghighly abusive woman who is so entrenched in her views ,she cannot even exchange views.

You,ma am ,ae nowhere near as smart as your think. You have utterly misunderstood or simply soiled what I posted ,which was not aimed at anyone,YET ,you are first in the queue t chuck abusd around,which makes you a massive hypocrite.

I can look in the mirror and the man in the glass says I'm fine.

Read it again-line by line, and look at it from another angle.

You honestly believe people are genuine when they say they are not racist,sexist,homophobic? I do not believe you think that for a second .

You are in future subjected to ignore button .

Didn't take you long to return to your usual behaviour did it.

Horrible man.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:29 - Sep 13 with 902 viewsperchrockjack

Just returning in kind.

Look at what is posted

Look both ways.

Works both ways

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:37 - Sep 13 with 896 viewslegoman

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 20:06 - Sep 13 by LeonWasGod

Rant, rave, world’s gone mad, wasn’t like that in my day, blah, blah, blah.

Things change. Does it matter? No.

In my view yes it does. To much "woe is me" , "it's not my fault" "X - factor get rich and famous with no effort" attitude all really pees me off. Take responsibility; stop fkn whingeing and "person up" ffs (note the gender neutrality there, all you sensitive ones)

Plenty in this country need to get a little more backbone. My God are we going to need it in the coming months.

The on 21:38 - Sep 13 with 891 viewsexiledclaseboy

So if Sam Smith asks to be referred to by the pronouns “them” and “they” instead of “him” and “his” that’s fine isn’t it? Why is everyone up in arms about it?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 21:39]

Poll: Tory leader

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:39 - Sep 13 with 888 viewsNeath_Jack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:37 - Sep 13 by legoman

In my view yes it does. To much "woe is me" , "it's not my fault" "X - factor get rich and famous with no effort" attitude all really pees me off. Take responsibility; stop fkn whingeing and "person up" ffs (note the gender neutrality there, all you sensitive ones)

Plenty in this country need to get a little more backbone. My God are we going to need it in the coming months.

Why are you bothered so much?

It seems it's you roughty toughty, macho men, who need to stop whinging and man up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:40 - Sep 13 with 883 viewsWarwickHunt

The on 21:38 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

So if Sam Smith asks to be referred to by the pronouns “them” and “they” instead of “him” and “his” that’s fine isn’t it? Why is everyone up in arms about it?

Ungrammatical. Them can fûck off.
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:40 - Sep 13 with 882 viewslegoman

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 18:28 - Sep 13 by Darran

Another utter cuńt.

But a bloody good singer though imho.

Login to get fewer ads

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:41 - Sep 13 with 881 viewsexiledclaseboy

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:39 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

It seems it's you roughty toughty, macho men, who need to stop whinging and man up.

Need to work with some rough arse non Matthew Hopkins types on a building site they do. That would toughen them up a bit. They seem to take offence at everything.

The on 21:42 - Sep 13 with 874 viewsDarran

Absolutely it’s fine but it’s all very silly really isn’t it?
Think of the poor penguin too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The on 21:43 - Sep 13 with 873 viewsNeath_Jack

They're not really bothered by any of it, they're just saying.

Or something.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:44 - Sep 13 with 868 viewsNeath_Jack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:41 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Need to work with some rough arse non Matthew Hopkins types on a building site they do. That would toughen them up a bit. They seem to take offence at everything.

Not just work on sites, they need to be working at height, without wearing a harness. That'll really show the world how tough and manly they are.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:45 - Sep 13 with 864 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:27 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

Didn't take you long to return to your usual behaviour did it.

Horrible man.

Vile man. The sad thing is he’s 70 years old in January you’d think he’d have grown up by now.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:46 - Sep 13 with 862 viewslegoman

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 19:12 - Sep 13 by londonlisa2001

To the OP.

It did.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-south-yorkshire-45937939/meet-the-99-ye

Quite why this bothers anyone unaffected is beyond me.

I respect your always well considered responses and perhaps I could have been clearer. My point was nothing to do with gender preference or sexuality but more about a self serving "look at me" attitude from a so called celebrity.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:48 - Sep 13 with 854 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:40 - Sep 13 by legoman

But a bloody good singer though imho.

Never heard of him. 😂

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:50 - Sep 13 with 839 viewsHighjack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:17 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

Started off badly by religious reference then highjacked for personal abuse.You should know by now dicky how it is.

Pitiful

I didn’t do anything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:51 - Sep 13 with 835 viewsHumpty

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:44 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

Not just work on sites, they need to be working at height, without wearing a harness. That'll really show the world how tough and manly they are.

Preferably off a step ladder whilst ignoring trendy Wendy, libertarian health and safety instructions.
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:51 - Sep 13 with 832 viewslegoman

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:39 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

Why am I bothered? Because it's self serving claptrap that's why fella.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:53 - Sep 13 with 828 viewsHighjack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:48 - Sep 13 by Darran

Never heard of him. 😂

Them

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:54 - Sep 13 with 828 viewsWingstandwood

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:48 - Sep 13 by Darran

Never heard of him. 😂

Pop stardom is a fleeting thing, Ed Sheeran is here to stay I reckon.

Argus!

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:55 - Sep 13 with 822 viewsWingstandwood

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:53 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Them

Argus!

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:57 - Sep 13 with 810 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:53 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Them

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:58 - Sep 13 with 808 viewsexiledclaseboy

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:44 - Sep 13 by Neath_Jack

To me, working at height without a safety harness screams “abject stupidity” more than anything else. The loons.

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 22:00 - Sep 13 with 802 viewsHumpty

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 21:58 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

To me, working at height without a safety harness screams “abject stupidity” more than anything else. The loons.

Nah. It's sticking it to the PC man.
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 22:01 - Sep 13 with 789 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 22:00 - Sep 13 by Humpty

Nah. It's sticking it to the PC man.

Just ask ECB out for a bum Hump is it the flirting is getting boring now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024