Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. 18:24 - Sep 13 with 8514 viewslegoman

.....is Sam Smith on about?" thread.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49688123

Answers on a postcard. Good job this attitude didn't prevail in 1939.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 18:27]

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:21 - Oct 1 with 577 viewsJango

I’m sure he wore that t-shirt a few years ago and before the full details of R Kelly came out.
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:26 - Oct 1 with 565 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:21 - Oct 1 by Jango

I’m sure he wore that t-shirt a few years ago and before the full details of R Kelly came out.

The allegations surrounding R Kelly were around long before Smith came to prominence.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:33 - Oct 1 with 555 viewsJango

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:26 - Oct 1 by Darran

The allegations surrounding R Kelly were around long before Smith came to prominence.

I’d heard about the rumours of R Kelly and Aaliyah but until the documentary came out this year I had no idea how bad it was. That’s not to say Sam Smith didn’t know mind. Just pointing out this was a few years ago.
The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:45 - Oct 1 with 541 viewsDarran

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:33 - Oct 1 by Jango

I’d heard about the rumours of R Kelly and Aaliyah but until the documentary came out this year I had no idea how bad it was. That’s not to say Sam Smith didn’t know mind. Just pointing out this was a few years ago.

The first lot of allegations started when Smith was about 10.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:57 - Oct 1 with 531 viewsHighjack

The "I'm sorry, but what on God's green earth. on 17:45 - Oct 1 by Darran

The first lot of allegations started when Smith was about 10.

It goes back to before they were born. R kelly married a 15 year old in the early nineties.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The on 19:39 - Oct 4 with 427 viewsjackharris

‘They’ needs help in understanding ‘They’ is not a 9 year old schoolgirl! Judging by the jeans to start.

[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 19:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The on 19:45 - Oct 4 with 419 viewsHighjack

The on 19:39 - Oct 4 by jackharris

‘They’ needs help in understanding ‘They’ is not a 9 year old schoolgirl! Judging by the jeans to start.

[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 19:41]

I think they resemble a very young Pat Butcher. It’s no wonder Frank dumped Peggy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The on 20:32 - Oct 4 with 403 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The on 19:45 - Oct 4 by Highjack

I think they resemble a very young Pat Butcher. It’s no wonder Frank dumped Peggy.

Same thick underarm hair I see!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024